What's new

War criminal trials in Bangladesh

dude they are not looser, they are totally destroyed. they are cornered in their own land for massacring innocent civilians. thats why they got India phobia. watch that when the BD govt trying to grill jamaat chief for war crimes he set a fire against India. very common way among jamaats. every jamaat is an AL basher also automatically a India hater for some unknown reason!

About the bolded part..i care my foot...thats their internal problem which i dont have any interest.

But its this un-necessary India Bashing that sets me off...:angry:

About the bolded part..i care my foot...thats their internal problem which i dont have any interest.

mate AL govt represents the people of BD. they not only hate India but also want BD to be destroyed in a war with India, while both Indians and Bangladeshis doesn't want that. We both only loose something if both countries fight, while those rajakars and their supporters gain everything. So we should pursue that people's govt is in place in BD and they are very friendly to us as usual from 1971.

Now that is a question why jamaat chief fired a lie towards India while there is a attempt to hold war crime trial. :taz:

bro...all we, the people of bangladesh, want is that to see the rakar's hang to death....people who were and are against our independence....that cud be anyone....

Very good. How about all the Razakars hidden among the Awami leaugers including father in law of haisn'a daughter. Also how about all the death of innocent civilian after the seperaton by Mujib rokki bhahini.

Very easy solution for you. Leave our internal political matter to us. It's irritating to see big mouth bharatis in all over our business. :angry:

Very easy solution for you. Leave our internal political matter to us. It's irritating to see big mouth bharatis in all over our business. :angry:

plz dont post racist hateful comments. thanks

Equally irritating to see pea brained razakars poking their nose in India's affairs.:angry:

So everyone should left you to destroy BD? like you wanted in the time of independence? Read the news and say this to your small brain Al Badr chief Ali Ahsan Mohammed Mojaheed, he is the one talking about India.

No war criminals in Bangladesh, says SCBA president

Staff Reporter

Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) president Khandker Mahbub Hossain has told a seminar in New York that there is no war criminal in Bangladesh.

"After the Independent War, the Awami League government had handed over 195 genuine war criminals to Pakistan. Now it is trying to hold trial of war criminals to disperse the political unity of BNP and Jamaat," he said.

Khandaker Mahbub was addressing the seminar on 'War Crime Tribunal Act of 1971' as the chief guest at Stan Jhon College in New York on Saturday. Human

Rights and Development for Bangladesh (HRDB) organised the seminar, says News World from New York.

The SCBA president said that if the government wants to hold the trial of the actual war criminals, it has to hold the trial first of those war criminals who are Pakistanis. If anybody or any quarter opposes the Independent War politically, their trials could not be held first, he added.

He mentioned that being politically motivated some quarters may publish many things in newspapers but any trial process can not be held considering those news as the basic evidences. For proving allegation, the judiciary demands direct witnesses, among other things, he added.

He alleged that the present government's tribunal on war crimes and crimes against humanity does not follow the Nuremberg Trial.

Khandaker Mahbub said that the people's mandate against the misrule of the government has been reflected in the Cittagong mayoral election.

He remarked that the torture on Amar Desh acting editor Mahmudur Rahman in remand is completely violation of human rights.

Presided over by HRDB president Mahtab Uddin Ahmed the programme was addressed, among others, by associate professor of Washington Jorge Town University Dr Jakir Hafiz and attorney Tajul Islam.

The New Nation - Internet Edition

Very good. How about all the Razakars hidden among the Awami leaugers including father in law of haisn'a daughter. Also how about all the death of innocent civilian after the seperaton by Mujib rokki bhahini.

This well-educated father-in-law hails basically from Koizuri in the district of Faridpur. This family lives now in the District Town. This man was the Chief Razaakar Commander in his village during 1971.

But, should he be hanged like those razaakars who have never forfeited their position even after 1971? Zakir, do you regard him as one of yours? He may have said TAUBA and asked for forgiveness of Almighty Allah. But, we are still waiting for you guys' TAUBA. Do it before your death.

I think there is something kooky to the decades-old Pakistani idea that problems of political violence can be dealt with by outlawing groups. Groups are made up of people. Find and prosecute the people who are involved in crime and deal with the group that way. Otherwise what stops members from simply changing the name on the door?

This well-educated father-in-law hails basically from Koizuri in the district of Faridpur. This family lives now in the District Town. This man was the Chief Razaakar Commander in his village during 1971.

But, should he be hanged like those razaakars who have never forfeited their position even after 1971? Zakir, do you regard him as one of yours? He may have said TAUBA and asked for forgiveness of Almighty Allah. But, we are still waiting for you guys' TAUBA. Do it before your death.

Born in 1977. :coffee:

Razakars were right and patriot because they were defender of the unification of Islamic Republic. :tup:

I believe you and rest of Awami should perform Tauba for shaking hand with Mushrikaan to bleed the blood of Mumins and for breaking up of Islamic republic. Hell is waiting for you my friend. :lol:

I think there is something kooky to the decades-old Pakistani idea that problems of political violence can be dealt with by outlawing groups. Groups are made up of people. Find and prosecute the people who are involved in crime and deal with the group that way. Otherwise what stops members from simply changing the name on the door?

Yes sure!

Zionists are commiting genocide on innocent people of Pelistine as we speak. It is demand of the time to tackle the current issue before moving on to past. If you support zionist aggression on people of Pelistine then what credibility do you have to even make a comment on a event that took place 40 years ago?

Born in 1977. :coffee:

Razakars were right and patriot because they were defender of the unification of Islamic Republic. :tup:

I believe you and rest of Awami should perform Tauba for shaking hand with Mushrikaan to bleed the blood of Mumins and for breaking up of Islamic republic. Hell is waiting for you my friend. :lol:

What about those innocent people died in your country by the hands of muslims brothers??May be they will get to heaven because they did for unification of muslim brotherhood right??

PS: I cant belive an educated person like you saying this..being close to religion is appreciable..but closing your eyes against the evil is :no:

What about those innocent people died in your country by the hands of muslims brothers??May be they will get to heaven because they did for unification of muslim brotherhood right??

Innocent mumin will go to heaven and killer will go to hell.

PS: I cant belive an educated person like you saying this..being close to religion is appreciable..but closing your eyes against the evil is :no:

I am not supporting killer but I am against awami style trail that only target Aalim-e-Din. We are all open to fair trail that must be approved by all involved parties(Bangladsh,Pakistan and India) .

We can not allow awami munafiqs and it's masters agenda to demise Islamic ideology in the name of war crime.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom