What's new

War criminal trials in Bangladesh

Born in 1977. :coffee:

Razakars were right and patriot because they were defender of the unification of Islamic Republic. :tup:

I believe you and rest of Awami should perform Tauba for shaking hand with Mushrikaan to bleed the blood of Mumins and for breaking up of Islamic republic. Hell is waiting for you my friend. :lol:

then move to Pakistan and leave Bangladesh if you such a problem with the creation of your own homeland. Your stupid comment not only hurt the emotions of millions who gave their lives for a free Bangladesh but also the emotions of each and every patriotic Bangladeshi. Im glad you live in the US as Bangladesh does not need people like you who are blinded by religion and hate.

Lolzz if Razakars are criminals then those who sided with chunkays hindu followers, then those were bigger criminals so whats the difference and interestingly the lies were being disseminated by Hindu media about the incidents packed with same bharti fil.th lies for which they are famous.

Unfortunately we had imposed a total media blackout and here we go all those foreigners even were being fed by those crawling things of RAW.

then move to Pakistan and leave Bangladesh if you such a problem with the creation of your own homeland. Your stupid comment not only hurt the emotions of millions who gave their lives for a free Bangladesh but also the emotions of each and every patriotic Bangladeshi. Im glad you live in the US as Bangladesh does not need people like you who are blinded by religion and hate.

Though I have the same emotions as you for the guy but I think this should be left to Bangladeshi members here, as this guy still reigning supreme in this forum and isn't getting any staunch opposition from BD members here even after banally opposing BD's liberation war, then it must be an idea prevalent in BD if not the idea of all. A nation will become what her children want her to become.

Though I have the same emotions as you for the guy but I think this should be left to Bangladeshi members here, as this guy still reigning supreme in this forum and isn't getting any staunch opposition from BD members here even after banally opposing BD's liberation war, then it must be an idea prevalent in BD if not the idea of all. A nation will become what her children want her to become.

ya even i have noticed that no one is opposing this guy for negating the sacrifices of 1971, very sad indeed.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Lolzz if Razakars are criminals then those who sided with chunkays hindu followers, then those were bigger criminals so whats the difference and interestingly the lies were being disseminated by Hindu media about the incidents packed with same bharti fil.th lies for which they are famous.

Unfortunately we had imposed a total media blackout and here we go all those foreigners even were being fed by those crawling things of RAW.

please Jana, expect more of you than this conspiracy talk. History speaks for itself.

Born in 1977. :coffee:

Razakars were right and patriot because they were defender of the unification of Islamic Republic. :tup:

I believe you and rest of Awami should perform Tauba for shaking hand with Mushrikaan to bleed the blood of Mumins and for breaking up of Islamic republic. Hell is waiting for you my friend. :lol:

Now on never claim yourself as Bangladeshi!! lol

----------

Isn't supporting massacre or extremism illegal in this forum? This guy is supporting a coward extremist force which killed thousand of innocent civilians in 1971. This kind of words are strictly illegal in BD itself. BD govt officially attempting trial of rajakars.

Ahh more of these and we can witness birth of next Pakistani media sensation!!

jus kiddin !!:azn:

----------

Isn't supporting massacre or extremism illegal in this forum? This guy is supporting a coward extremist force which killed thousand of innocent civilians in 1971.
I take it then anyone supporting coward Indian Army in Kashmir here should be banned as well?No?

☪☪☪☪;948370 said:
I take it then anyone supporting coward Indian Army in Kashmir here should be banned as well?No?

You brought an unwanted thing here. OK but I don't want to post pics and articles regarding mass murder, burning villages and attacking fleeing civilian by rajakars. All the information are available in the web.

You brought an unwanted thing here. OK but I don't want to post pics and articles regarding mass murder, burning villages and attacking fleeing civilian by rajakars. All the information are available in the web.
Well I don't know about rajakars but your post sounded as if you were talking about Pakistan Army and i find that very offensive.

☪☪☪☪;948424 said:
Well I don't know about rajakars but your post sounded as if you were talking about Pakistan Army and i find that very offensive.

No dude. Though I don't support, what Pakistan Army did is for their land but rajakars killed thousands of innocent civilians those belongs to their own land!!! Still they are not prosecuted!!!! If crimes against humanity is not prosecuted than what is the meaning of a mankind.

☪☪☪☪;948370 said:

The Indian army is fighting off terrorist that are being shipped into India from our neighbors, The courage of the Indian army is beyond measure and incomparable. Thank you so much for bringing Kashmir into a Bangladesh focused thread, and they say that Indians are the ones trolling.

The Indian army is fighting off terrorist that are being shipped into India from our neighbors, The courage of the Indian army is beyond measure and incomparable. Thank you so much for bringing Kashmir into a Bangladesh focused thread, and they say that Indians are the ones trolling.
So was Pakistan Army fighting terrorists who were getting trained in India and then slipped over to East Pakistan.
quainton23aug1971.jpg

spivak14oct1971.jpg

After initial training in Delhi under commander Sharma and *** chief Brd. Gupta, from April 25 to May 15, the Indian trainers planned for bigger actions. The river transport system was vital for economic activity given the primitive state of the road and railways system of East Pakistan. Indian Commander Bhattachariya, Major Jalil and Colonel M.A.G. Osmani in collaboration with top regional commanders established the secret camp, codenamed C2P, in Plassey, West Bengal on May 23[6][20] to train volunteers selected from various Mukti Bahini sectors (Bangladesh was divided in 10 operational sectors for Mukti Bahini operations) for this purpose. Initially 300 volunteers were chosen,[21] ultimately 499 commandos were trained in the camp. The course included swimming, survival training, using limpet mines, hand to hand combat and navigation. By August 1971, the first batch of commandos were ready for operation.

☪☪☪☪;948487 said:
So was Pakistan Army fighting terrorists who were getting trained in India and then slipped over to East Pakistan.
spivak14oct1971.jpg

hmm let me see where is this from again, the US lol which was Pakistan's closest ally at that point and which was looking for an excuse to exert its control over India which was aligned with the Soviet Union. Uncle Sam even sent a AC trying to support you guys and you expect me to believe this ? lol

Common do you really want to debate what lead to and what happened in 1971. Its been discussed many times here and accepted that it was a dark chapter in the history of the Pakistan Army.

Back
Top Bottom