What's new

Wanted: Muslim, Dead or Alive !

There are hate crimes against minorities all over the world, remember when Croats and Serbs united to kill off Bosnian muslims ? Or when thousands of muslims were killed in Indian Gujarat in 2002 ? It wasn't the muslims doing the discrimination in these incidents, whenever there is a nation with a defined majority, you can expect some instances of pack mentality.

Yes, except for religious organizations, no one has any problem with it, if the person feels he is threatened, he can claim state security.

It's their personal matter, I won't have any reservations against it.

I don't believe so, like I said missionaries were a common site a few years ago.

So ? Islamic law is in no way discriminatory against non-muslims they are entitled to the same rights and services as a muslim, Shariah law lays down a set of punishments for various crimes and orders forming a public fund in which everybody has shares. That's about it. Shariah has been demonized, it actually isn't half bad.

I'm sure Pakistani muslims won't mind since here we have Churches and temples near mosques and the faithful get along quite peacefully.
yes there are will be crimes and discriminations against minorities true..but the problem is if the state itself want a minority to follow majority religion law there is a problem.
GIVE ME A YES OR NO FOR THIS.. IS A PAKISTANI MUSLIM CAN BECAME A HINDU LEGALY IN PAKISTAN..? WILL THERE BE ANY LEGAL OR SOCIAL DISCRIMINATIONS ?
PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF A HINDU PAKISTANI WHO IS LIVING IN A ISLAMIC STATE AND FORCED TO FOLLOW SHARIAH..WONT YOU PREFER A SECULAR STATE AND LAW..BE HONEST..
AND HAPPY TO SEE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MINORITIES IN SAUDI.

WILL THERE BE ANY LEGAL OR SOCIAL DISCRIMINATIONS ?

indians are one to talk

indian hindu leaders created an enormous noise when sania mirza, and shoaib malik, two muslims got married - what business is it of hindu's?

indians are one to talk

indian hindu leaders created an enormous noise when sania mirza, and shoaib malik, two muslims got married - what business is it of hindu's?
I a asked a legal possibilities and rights..not what a few people say..
indian law allowed sania to marry shoib..other things are just rant of hindu fundamentalists..i or nation don't endorse it. Now give me an yes or no for earlier question..and please dont bother to reply me if you are to make ' holy laws ' arguement.

GIVE ME A YES OR NO FOR THIS.. IS A PAKISTANI MUSLIM CAN BECAME A HINDU LEGALY IN PAKISTAN..? WILL THERE BE ANY LEGAL OR SOCIAL DISCRIMINATIONS ?
Yes, they can legally marry and No there are no social discriminations against mixed couples.
PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF A HINDU PAKISTANI WHO IS LIVING IN A ISLAMIC STATE AND FORCED TO FOLLOW SHARIAH..WONT YOU PREFER A SECULAR STATE AND LAW..BE HONEST..
There isn't Shariah law in Pakistan but even if there was, there is no effect of that on law abiding non-muslims so I wouldn't mind, infact I would be happy because I would be entitled to the Bait ul maal, i.e: public treasury !
AND HAPPY TO SEE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MINORITIES IN SAUDI.
People are priceless, regardless of faith, caste, creed or race.

kakgeta..is below information wrong ??

In Islamic countries like Pakistan,
Bangaldesh, Maldives of
Malaysia, a Muslim woman can
only marry a Muslim man, since
conversion from Islam to any
other religion is prohibited. A
Muslim man can marry a non-
Muslim woman provided she
converts to Islam ''

Bangaldesh, Maldives of
converts to Islam ''

A muslim may marry a Christian or Jew without conversion since they are regarded as the people of the book, i.e: they are also followers of an Abrahamic religion. A muslim woman on the other hand may marry only a muslim man.

Bangaldesh, Maldives of
converts to Islam ''

Someone I know got married to a an Indian man, an atheist. Her father was a devout Muslim and accepted his daughters intentions somewhat reluctantly and offered a grand wedding for the daughter.

They are now living happily ever after.

A muslim may marry a Christian or Jew without conversion since they are regarded as the people of the book, i.e: they are also followers of an Abrahamic religion. A muslim woman on the other hand may marry only a muslim man.
Don't you think she should be allowed to marry anyone of her choice ?

Someone I know got married to a an Indian man, an atheist. Her father was a devout Muslim and accepted his daughters intentions somewhat reluctantly and offered a grand wedding for the daughter.

They are now living happily ever after.
Under which country law ?
if that country law allowed that it is good. She can remain a muslim her man can remain atheist and when they have kids teach them both ideologies and give them books of other religions too let them learn and make their choice when they grow up.and regardless of religions you can always teach them good morals.

Under which country law ?
if that country law allowed that it is good. She can remain a muslim her man can remain atheist and when they have kids teach them both ideologies and give them books of other religions too let them learn and make their choice when they grow up.and regardless of religions you can always teach them good morals.

Sounds Utopian to me!!!

if GOd made this rule for girls than we should try to understand that this is good for us
and we can't deny it

if GOd made this rule for girls than we should try to understand that this is good for us
and we can't deny it

Why you want to bring in god ? I don't have permission to take on that god arguement here in pdf.

Back
Top Bottom