What's new

Wanted: Muslim, Dead or Alive !

Ok where did I ever put West = evil Where did I ever say that all Westerns are evil where ?

Yet again didn't I not mention the level of anti-Islam that media portray for the last 80 years ?

Happens both ways. The blatant anti-Western sentiment is more prevalent in the "Muslim" world's media.

Same reason you avoid calling the west Communophobes or Chinaphobes or Blackophobes, or Native Americanphobes or any other phobes you like to put it. since the atrocities happens.
Its in history its facts that these things happened anyone would tell you that
and you you mention it., Thats why I'm not Westernophobes when i present the facts
second you can't be a muslim and be an islamophobe ? have you seen a Muslim whos an Islmaphobe ? no because he/she might be in a mad house
Likewise how could I be Westernophobe when I'm myself is a westerner
If you are going to argue please have logical statement please !
Beside you still haven't answered my questions on previous post ?

What facts have you presented, apart from ranting and personal attacks? And if you are a genuine "westerner", do you support your troops against the Afghan Taliban?

After answering your question..........

CAN YOU POVIDE ANY PROVE IN MY STAMTEMNET THAT I SAID WEST=EVIL
stop avoiding and answer it

Happens both ways. The blatant anti-Western sentiment is more prevalent in the "Muslim" world's media.

Serioulsy Why lie about it ?

Wheres your prove ? wheres the 80 years of hate against the west in the muslim media ?
see here you go again being anti-muslim
never mention about your religion did I Quit trolling

What facts have you presented, apart from ranting and personal attacks? And if you are a genuine "westerner", do you support your troops against the Afghan Taliban?

Personal attacks are justified with your trolling as mention before

and what about these people:

I support the troops in the sence that they are fighting against the meat grinder that you support, A war that you justify in Afganistan to find one man and his gang (Yet after 10 years still can't find him) war that they will expose the lies, that I hope they return to their families as quick and as save as possible.

Having said that no one could blame anyone whos fighting for his/her country against foreign invaders. Even the US suppiled weapons to Afganistan against Soviets in the 80s

http://www.mediamonitors.net/mosaddeq2.html
Even the US citerzen will have the urge to fight if invaded then why not Afgan people who only look at the US soilders as foriegn invaders.

Beside, since when was supporting your troops was a measurement of being a westener
I thought being born and brought up, living , being happy with the society and being law abiding in western countries makes you an westener (Not to mention my ancestors who lived 100s of years)
Do I sence xenophobic, racisim within you Speaker ?

I think that question should really be presented to you
DO you support your troops ? I guess not since you are so worked up about that cartoon and you're interested in other peoples affairs who have no concern at all. Sad really.

But I like how you avoid my question. not an honest poster are you ?
considering you are hiding behind a Indian flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
when they start saying the evil Jews, and poor Muslims. Those are the same people who will try to follow everything about Palestine, and not care about the plight of non-Muslims in their own country.

Not true at all blatant slander ism
Beside why does that concern you ? How about the Islamophobes in the US (before 1993 WTC attacks) like fundamental Christians ?

Saying this again but more precise

the cartoon with "Jewish person killing a child and mentioning if it was a Jew his religion is not on trial"

THis is true look at the conflict Palestine and Israel how many times of the Israeli killed the Palestine's but are never call Jewish Soldiers

this offends you ?

How you find this fact offensive baffles me at the least... Maybe if I said seeing a cartoon of American GIs killing Nazi soldiers offends me what would say about that ?

By accepting the idea that to make things offensive of illustrations of non-muslim aggression on muslims only means the start of erasing the true events of the atrocities against Muslims around the world and through out history.

Edit
YOu are not excatly honest with yourself are you ?
If you are concern about terrorism then let me assure you Islam will prevail and keep terrorism at bay who ever they are, not bombardment. And i'm sorry the west involvment is only increasing more of the young afgan to fight against the coalition, ask any servicemen who fought there, but thats another topic.

Yes I was a bit harsh at the begining but I had friends who died in Israel innocently by IDF
and were proud of it. and if you think that wasn't enough well it goes to show what you are then

Last edited:
Nice way of fighting generalizations - by generalizing yourself! Muslims need to stop associating themselves with issues that don't pertain to their region or country. Not all Muslims are profiled the same way. The world-is-out-to-get-"us" mentality needs to improve. Btw, the cartoon with a Jew with a gun is in poor taste.

Allow me to point a little something,

1) No where in the cartoons did I see US or India mentioned. Yet you went on with your rant.

2)" The world-is-out-to-get-"us" mentality needs to improve" is a line used by the right wing in the USA. Wondering how was the Glen Beck rally in DC ? Did you sign the petition to see Obamas birth certificate ? Heard that going pretty strong among the haters.

3) Perhaps you didn't see these gifts from these kids:
192642681_c4903905bd_o.jpg

or this:
192642683_915cc8eda3_o.jpg

or this
192642682_2fea4cce66_o.jpg

Muslims are double checked in airports because islamic motivated terrorist groups targeted those nations as their enemy so they are checking people with muslim names..its just a security measure based on threat perception.
i support ground zero mosque and mosque in vatican city (if muslims want).. Will muslims support temples and churches in saudi and all other islamic nations.
will you allow muslims to change(if desires) faith in all islamic nations ?
will you allow speech other religion in public places ?
will you make law which allow a muslim and christian or hindu can marry with out changing their faith ?
will you..?

for ur kind in information Muslims can marry christens and Jews with out changing there faith and vise versa and keep this in mind Quran is the ultimate law and we wont go against it if it says that u cant marry other then al kataab so be it who r we to make laws learn about the Islam then talk and for ur kind of information Islam means (giving up ur free will and subjecting to Allah will. so we cant act on our own accord

Muslims are double checked in airports because islamic motivated terrorist groups targeted those nations as their enemy so they are checking people with muslim names..its just a security measure based on threat perception.
i support ground zero mosque and mosque in vatican city (if muslims want).. Will muslims support temples and churches in saudi and all other islamic nations.
will you make law which allow a muslim and christian or hindu can marry with out changing their faith ?
will you..?

Buddy when was the last time you took a look at the skeletans in your closet ? Let me help you, just keep on reading

Gujrat Maassacre
Bomaby
Nellie massacre
Sikh Slaughter

Will you let the Sikhs and Muslim live ( I mean not slaughter) in yours ?

Agreed

There are temples, gurdwaras and churches all over Pakistan, Saudi policy is their own, I or any other muslim have no control or effect over it.

Some people do, provided extremists don't get to them, people really don't care. Read: List of former Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no ban in preaching your religion to others, many missionary groups used to freaquent Pakistan before the terrorism issue arose.

A muslim and christian can already marry without converting but not a hindu or jain since they do not belong to an Abrahamic or Monotheistic religion however people still marry for example, Pakistani actress Noor is married to a Pakistani Hindu and she is doing well.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Answered.......
Do you think minoritys are treated equally in islamic states..? No because the title of islamic nation itself is the answer..and the discrimination varies in countries to country thats all.
dont you think a muslim should be allowed to change faith legaly according to his will ? Is that permitted in pakistan..?
will you support the right of hindu to marry a muslim with out change of faith ?
i think preachng hinduism to muslims is illegal in pakistan..isn't it ?
MUSLIMS WHEN THEY ARE MAJORITY WANT ISLAMIC RULE AND LAW FOR NATION..THEY FORGET ABOUT MINORITIES.BUT WHEN THEY ARE MINORITY THEY WANT MINORITY RIGHTS AND SPECIAL TREATMENTS AND SPECIAL CIVIL CODE..AND NOBODY CAN QUESTION ANY THING THEY SAY BECAUSE OF HOLY REASONS..CNN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT..FORBIDDEN.
YOU BEING A MODERN MUSLIM..WILL YOU SUPPORT THE CAUSE OF RIGHT TO BUILD TEMPLES OR CHURCHES IN SAUDI..I AM SURE 90% MUSLIMS WILL GIVE HUNDRED HOLY REASONS TO REFUSE THE IDEA..

Last edited:
Buddy when was the last time you took a look at the skeletans in your closet ? Let me help you, just keep on reading

Gujrat Maassacre
Bomaby
Nellie massacre
Sikh Slaughter

Will you let the Sikhs and Muslim live ( I mean not slaughter) in yours ?

Good sensible reply..keep it up.

for ur kind in information Muslims can marry christens and Jews with out changing there faith and vise versa and keep this in mind Quran is the ultimate law and we wont go against it if it says that u cant marry other then al kataab so be it who r we to make laws learn about the Islam then talk and for ur kind of information Islam means (giving up ur free will and subjecting to Allah will. so we cant act on our own accord

With respect to all hollyness if a pakistani hindu cannot marry a muslim with out change of faith i see it as a doublestandard.No more arguements please because my rights to question quran is nil in PDF Since you said its holy and cannot be changed.Thanky you.

we have no problem with checking rather with prejudice. Would GoI check all hindu passengers associated with saffron motivated terrorism, at Indian airports ?

Ignorance is blessing they say i say its idiocy in most of the cases just like your comment, Saudi Arabia does not amount to entire Muslim world. There are chruches and temples in other Muslim countries if you did not see then first confirm then speak.

Thats a personal choice Islam does NOT ban anyone from converting to other religion. The only consequence will be according to Quran that you will be NO more a Muslim simple as that.

Missionaries are in all Muslim countries. I dont think so they are there for picnic

will you..?

Idiotic ignorance at work again.

1. Muslim can marry a Christian, Jew woman without her being converted.

2. NO we are not going to change Our QURAN which is divine law just for accommodating Hindu brides and grooms. If someone is SO MUCH in love with hindu girls and boys then he/she can convert to hinduism and marry them we have no digestion problem over that.

Do you think minoritys are treated equally in islamic states..? No because the title of islamic nation itself is the answer..and the discrimination varies in countries to country thats all.
There are hate crimes against minorities all over the world, remember when Croats and Serbs united to kill off Bosnian muslims ? Or when thousands of muslims were killed in Indian Gujarat in 2002 ? It wasn't the muslims doing the discrimination in these incidents, whenever there is a nation with a defined majority, you can expect some instances of pack mentality.
dont you think a muslim should be allowed to change faith legaly according to his will ? Is that permitted in pakistan..?
Yes, except for religious organizations, no one has any problem with it, if the person feels he is threatened, he can claim state security.
will you support the right of hindu to marry a muslim with out change of faith ?
It's their personal matter, I won't have any reservations against it.
I don't believe so, like I said missionaries were a common site a few years ago.
MUSLIMS WHEN THEY ARE MAJORITY WANT ISLAMIC RULE AND LAW FOR NATION..THEY FORGET ABOUT MINORITIES.BUT WHEN THEY ARE MINORITY THEY WANT MINORITY RIGHTS AND SPECIAL TREATMENTS AND SPECIAL CIVIL CODE..AND NOBODY CAN QUESTION ANY THING THEY SAY BECAUSE OF HOLY REASONS..CNN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT..FORBIDDEN.
So ? Islamic law is in no way discriminatory against non-muslims they are entitled to the same rights and services as a muslim, Shariah law lays down a set of punishments for various crimes and orders forming a public fund in which everybody has shares. That's about it. Shariah has been demonized, it actually isn't half bad.
YOU BEING A MODERN MUSLIM..WILL YOU SUPPORT THE CAUSE OF RIGHT TO BUILD TEMPLES OR CHURCHES IN SAUDI..I AM SURE 90% MUSLIMS WILL GIVE HUNDRED HOLY REASONS TO REFUSE THE IDEA..
I'm sure Pakistani muslims won't mind since here we have Churches and temples near mosques and the faithful get along quite peacefully.

we have no problem with checking rather with prejudice. Would GoI check all hindu passengers associated with saffron motivated terrorism, at Indian airports ?

Ignorance is blessing they say i say its idiocy in most of the cases just like your comment, Saudi Arabia does not amount to entire Muslim world. There are chruches and temples in other Muslim countries if you did not see then first confirm then speak.

Thats a personal choice Islam does NOT ban anyone from converting to other religion. The only consequence will be according to Quran that you will be NO more a Muslim simple as that.

Missionaries are in all Muslim countries. I dont think so they are there for picnic

Idiotic ignorance at work again.

1. Muslim can marry a Christian, Jew woman without her being converted.

2. NO we are not going to change Our QURAN which is divine law just for accommodating Hindu brides and grooms. If someone is SO MUCH in love with hindu girls and boys then he/she can convert to hinduism and marry them we have no digestion problem over that.

Any govt will do check hindu christian or what ever it may be if that grows out of preposion and threaten national security..right now most of the religious motivated terrorists are islamic.. When hindu terrorism become a major threat to world (it exists today but in moderate level).
saudi dose not account for all muslims right..will you as a muslim and human being raise support minorities right to build church or temple there ?
AND YOU SAID IT.. IT IS WRITTEN IN QURAN SO HINDU CANNOT MARRY A MUSLIM..AND NO OTHER STATE LAW OUT SIDE RELIGION WILL NOT SUPPORT IT..AND HINDU(second class citizen) SHOULD FOLLOW ISLAMIC LAW..NOBODY CAN QUESTION IT BECAUSE ITS HOLY LAW.. NO ROOM FOR LOGIC,ARGUEMENTS,EQUAL RIGHTS.GOOD.
AND SOME FOOLS CALLED SECULAR PEOPLE LIVE IN OTHER COUNTRIES WHO BELIEVE IN EQUAL RIGHTS..LET'S GO AND CHECK HOW MUCH PREVILLAGE SPECIAL RIGHTS CAN MUSLIMS EARN THEIR.

islam is the only religion lift where you can openly make scandalous accusations about in the mainstream

it is the only religion whose followers are denied the normal human experience of being human, and not an air tight container of "islam" and what they believe islam is

indians are basically mimicking this on the thread

the reason alot of muslims are paranoid is because they read the papers and they have constantly seen their relgion and faith associated with all manner of negativity like no faith or group of people around

what you can say about arabs and muslims you cannot say about blacks and jews

in particular judaism gets a free pass, one could find enough dirt on any group of people to portray them negatively

but muslims only see this intense microscope on the actions of anything that can be passed of as islamic to a largely ignorant audience - and this is causing alot of bad feeling

I dont know how to respond to this bakwas but simply

1. Majority Hindus are treated as second/third/fourth /last class citizens in India in itself on the basis of low casts.

2. For being a Muslim you have to follow the basics if you can not follow these basics then you are free to leave Islam and marry anyone hindu or whatever thats not our issue.

What is legal change. anyone can change his religion whats the issue with that. Its another matter in India you guys out of fear have placed law of conversion lolzz

Back
Top Bottom