What's new

Walton to export refrigerators, ACs to India

Indonesia ?
are you sure ?
I never see walton ?

Yes Indonesia reported import of 1000 USD worth of refrigerators + parts from BD in 2018:

https://www.trademap.org/Country_SelProductCountry_Graph.aspx?nvpm=1|050||||8418|||4|1|2|2|1|1|2|1|1

heh.jpg

So please, do not question BD great success anymore. It is big accomplishment for them.

@Marine Rouge

Indonesia ?
are you sure ?
I never see walton ?

Probably you may never ...
Yes Indonesia reported import of 1000 USD worth of refrigerators + parts from BD in 2018:

https://www.trademap.org/Country_SelProductCountry_Graph.aspx?nvpm=1|050||||8418|||4|1|2|2|1|1|2|1|1

View attachment 576783

So please, do not question BD great success anymore. It is big accomplishment for them.

@Marine Rouge

You better hurry, walton stocks will get you triple income within short time...

https://www.pranfoods.net/global-reach/achievements

150 million total exports. 1/3 to India makes it 50 million exports to India. If you think that is conquering the Indian market, I will not try to change you thinking. Congratulations of conquering the Indian market.

And its not my fault that your great conglomerate cannot update their figures from 2016.

of course they conquered world with their ldc status.... ironically they have LDC status yet talk about luxuries ....:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:... Walton is biggest company in BD....

https://www.pranfoods.net/global-reach/achievements

150 million total exports. 1/3 to India makes it 50 million exports to India. If you think that is conquering the Indian market, I will not try to change you thinking. Congratulations of conquering the Indian market.

And its not my fault that your great conglomerate cannot update their figures from 2016.
Well its just the start. They just broke the shackle since last year. Export growth was more than 40% year on year.

But, I propose to supply only a picture of our great Hilsha each to @Nilgiri and his new disciple, @danger007. For others, I second your proposal of gifting one Hilsha if one buys WALTON.

lolz it is still a fish.... well keep that garbage walton with you... no thanks....

Well its just the start. They just broke the shackle since last year. Export growth was more than 40% year on year.

I bet you don't remember the trade difference between both countries.... feeling happy for small things... great...

I bet you don't remember the trade difference between both countries.... feeling happy for small things... great...
We dont mind the trade difference. We re-export what we import other than agro products.
But you get ready for massive industrial product coming out from Bangladesh. You just liberalized FDI in retail sector to maintain growth... double yummy...

We dont mind the trade difference. We re-export what we import other than agro products.
But you get ready for massive industrial product coming out from Bangladesh. You just liberalized FDI in retail sector to maintain growth... double yummy...

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: massive industrial product... keep it coming buddy, may find hard days with massive competition in India.... that puny company barely make any difference... Do you know trade difference between India and BD???? lolz first google about it...

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: massive industrial product... keep it coming buddy, may find hard days with massive competition in India.... that puny company barely make any difference... Do you know trade difference between India and BD???? lolz first google about it...

Dude, you aware that since 2016 Bd exports to India have been rising 40-50% a year?

Come back and say the same in 5 years... :)

All the best to Pran but don't say you have conquered the Indian market yet. The Chinese can say that about the Indian mobile market. Maybe you can say that about the Indian Hilsa market.

Dude, you aware that since 2016 Bd exports to India have been rising 40-50% a year?

oh really... 40-50% :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

The Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industries (FBCCI) president Sheikh Fazle Fahim on Monday said bilateral trade between Bangladesh & India was $9.5 billion in FY2017-18 with exports to India pegged at $0.87 billion and imports, at $8.6 billion.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...fazle-fahim/articleshow/70229327.cms?from=mdr

Come back and say the same in 5 years... :)

oh you have time machine with you? lolz...

But, I propose to supply only a picture of our great Hilsha each to @Nilgiri and his new disciple, @danger007. For others, I second your proposal of gifting one Hilsha if one buys WALTON.

Walton is OEM for Hyundai. I don't think it makes as much per refrigerator to buy a Hilsa fish.

Back
Top Bottom