Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited by a moderator:
Police arrest MQM worker for 'killing Randhava'(Wali Khan Baburs lawyer)​

October 01, 2013 - Updated 1930 PKT
From Web Edition

pakistan-karachi-ccpokarachi-shahidhayat_10-1-2013_120681_l.jpg

KARACHI: In a startling revelation on Tuesday, Karachi police claimed to have arrested an MQM worker allegedly involved in the killing of Naimat Ali Randhava.

Addressing a press conference, Karachi Police Chief Shahid Hayat said that Kazim Abbas Rizvi was arrested last night. He said that the accused was member of MQM’s Unit-178.

The police chief said that targeted operation was underway in Karachi during which the law enforcers have achieved success.

Randhava, former prosecutor of Sindh government and a senior lawyer associated with the lawyer’s wing of ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, was recently hired as a private lawyer in the murder case of Geo News journalist Wali Khan Babar.

Hayat said that the accused had confessed to the killing of Randhava and seven others during the preliminary investigation.

He said that a pistol was also recovered from the possession of the accused.

SOURCE:

THE NEWS

Police arrest MQM worker for

It would be interesting to find who is the one person who directs the killers from within MQM. It can not be AH directly. I can not imagine Governor Ishratul Ibad indulging in such activities directly either. Farooq Sattar, to me, does not seem to be the type of person who would get his hands dirty either. Who then could it be? I think that someone from old Rabta Committee must be the one who is involved in this business. Senior-most MQM leaders may play some role, but not directly.

@pak-marine, earlier today you were trying your sarcasm upon the term "punjabi taliban" as "good taliban" etc...(http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-punjabi-taliban-ready-talks.html#post4829695). Now you now get to defend an MQM target killer, upon whose testimony more MQM people have been apprehended from Landhi office, along with illegal firearms.

Is life fair or unfair, I wonder?

@pak-marine, earlier today you were trying your sarcasm upon the term "punjabi taliban" as "good taliban" etc...(http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-punjabi-taliban-ready-talks.html#post4829695). Now you now get to defend an MQM target killer, upon whose testimony more MQM people have been apprehended from Landhi office, along with illegal firearms.

Is life fair or unfair, I wonder?

you have your replies in the thread , If its a target killer , investigate - Try him - prove it - hang him .. !

i will only defend and support MQM walas who take action against any and all kind religious extremists

you have your replies in the thread , If its a target killer , investigate - Try him - prove it - hang him .. !

i will only defend and support MQM walas who take action against any and all kind religious extremists

1. I can not tell exactly what you are trying to say here. Are you trying to put up a feeble defense of MQM killers in the name of combating religious extremism? Do you think that possessing and using illegal weaponry by MQM is somehow excusable? Please be more clear.

2. I had wondered who from within MQM actually handles target killers? Any ideas? Or at least any defense, even a pathetic one?

3. I wish you would try somehow to excuse your bigotry or to explain it somehow. I find that you are side-stepping the issue completely.

4. To what extent has this murder investigation to do with religious extremism? Are you trying to say that Wali Khan Babar was killed for being a religious extremist?

5. I think it is best to leave the issue of TTP in Karachi to be handled by police and Rangers.

randhawa wasn't even involved in wali babur case

thus guy has actually badly failed to control the crime rate in karachi and he is trying to bring MQM into the scene now from the orders of his superiors in order to make headlines and prove his worth that's it

they picked up people from the MQM unit offices just following their usual policies of raiding MQM offices as soon as any crime of any area was reported, and they may have been able to force a confession using their dirty ways

his superiors have already dragged him to the court because of his illegal appointment

you can see that he has opened no no-go area and arrested no key people in nearly one month now

randhawa wasn't even involved in wali babur case

thus guy has actually badly failed to control the crime rate in karachi and he is trying to bring MQM into the scene now from the orders of his superiors in order to make headlines and prove his worth that's it

you can see that he has opened no no-go area and arrested no key people

The funeral prayers were offered at Masjid-e-Al Markaz near Naimat’s residence after Friday prayers and he was laid to rest at the Paposh Nagar graveyard. A large number of people, including lawyers of the Karachi Bar Association, Sindh High Court Bar Association and Sindh Bar Association offered their condolences. No federal or provincial leader from the PML-N, however, attended the funeral.
As a public prosecutor, he had taken up various high-profile cases, including an attack on the US Consulate, attack on former president of Pakistan General (retd) Pervez Musharraf and one on Justice Nizam, and was able to get criminals convicted.
Recently, he had taken up Geo News reporter Wali Khan Babar case. “He was likely to be appointed as a deputy attorney general,” said PML-N’s lawyers wing in-charge, Arshad Jadoon, while talking to The Express Tribune. “This is not the first incident and we have to hold a meeting to review all such cases.”

Taken from .....

Family, friends and peers lay Naimat Ali Randhawa to rest – The Express Tribune

The funeral prayers were offered at Masjid-e-Al Markaz near Naimat’s residence after Friday prayers and he was laid to rest at the Paposh Nagar graveyard. A large number of people, including lawyers of the Karachi Bar Association, Sindh High Court Bar Association and Sindh Bar Association offered their condolences. No federal or provincial leader from the PML-N, however, attended the funeral.
As a public prosecutor, he had taken up various high-profile cases, including an attack on the US Consulate, attack on former president of Pakistan General (retd) Pervez Musharraf and one on Justice Nizam, and was able to get criminals convicted.
Recently, he had taken up Geo News reporter Wali Khan Babar case. “He was likely to be appointed as a deputy attorney general,” said PML-N’s lawyers wing in-charge, Arshad Jadoon, while talking to The Express Tribune. “This is not the first incident and we have to hold a meeting to review all such cases.”

Taken from .....

Family, friends and peers lay Naimat Ali Randhawa to rest – The Express Tribune

tribune is just a tabloid

read this

where does it say wali babur case? it says he was involved in few high profile cases and not one case he got the accused convicted

Senior lawyer shot dead in Karachi - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom