What's new

Waar: Pakistan’s next blockbuster?

i wish pakistani movies get more exposure to indian audience. if they are anything like your music artists, they can give bollywood a serious run for their money

There are so many other expressions than Bollywood, I hope that there are variety of film industry in Pakistan - Bollywood does somethings like song and dance no just well, but really excellent, but that does not have to be the limit of the film industry in Pakistan

Hmmm... I am looking forward to this movie. At two million dollars for a Pakistani Movie it is bound to be good. I have one request for all of the Pakistanis on this forum, "Please don't watch the pirated version." Go out into the movie theaters and watch it. If we want the Pakistan's movie industry to thrive than we need to show them that there is a market for it so that they would continue making good movies and not another lack luster movie that has tarnished us so long.

no idea when this movie will be released almost more then a year waiting for it and still no idea

Cinepax will release it on Eid.
I am also waiting this from long time and i will watch it this Eid.

I so want this movie to be released. would like to see it on the big screen. Come on release already!

Just to see the standard of tele dramas of Pakistan i would recommend you see "Hum Sipahi hai". Its available on youtube. Its on Indo Pak 65 war but dont think it will have biased one hero killing all enemy and jumping on tanks and throwing grenades kind of thing. Its quite close to reality

you already killed his excitement, no super hero killing entire army brigade??

how things have changed, in the past in both India and Pakistan a movie have to have a good love story to be successful, now it has to have lots of killing to be a box office hit. where are we going

Back
Top Bottom