What's new

Vulnerability of Pakistan's Strategic Assets

The Deterrent

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Members,it is evident from the OBL raid that how fast and quick US forces can take action against anything.....if 2-3 more Al-Qaeda leaders are found in Pakistan,US will have enough reason to declare Pakistan's Nuclear weapons dangerous for the world,and take action against them...

The action might be feasible,because of the use of 5th-generation technology...
Members,please comment...

it requires a procedure, it would not be that it got in the head of Leon Panetta and he would just take action, world opinion is pretty much not against Pakistan, as it was in case of Afghanistan, more over usa attacks only those countries that she thinks she can defeat or have no army structure.

more over, against the wishes of indians and anti-pakistan forces, Usa and Pakistan will not break apart their relations, it is unlikely for usa to neutralize pakistan from its nuclear capability through a secret plan, either they would come together through international platform which is just going to create further embarrassment for usa, nothing more.

They will still have to respect the rights and sovereignty of Pakistan. Such covert operations cannot be conducted without the permission of the leader and military of Pakistan. By doing so unilaterally will bring about unwanted consequences. I believe that was a one off and they will not do so again unless they want to start a war with pakistan which will see China and Russia come into play. Despite US being the only superpower at the moment, they too cannot afford the risks.
Would they want to risk a third world war and risk losing its global projection capabilities and risking themselves nuked over Pakistan? I don't think so. What they are interested in is to suffocate the growing economies and it just happens that the fastest growing ones are in Asia; China, India and Russia.

Members,it is evident from the OBL raid that how fast and quick US forces can take action against anything.....if 2-3 more Al-Qaeda leaders are found in Pakistan,US will have enough reason to declare Pakistan's Nuclear weapons dangerous for the world,and take action against them...

The action might be feasible,because of the use of 5th-generation technology...
Members,please comment...

Ahseeb first thing is Nuclear Weapons are not Osama second thing is Nuclear Weapons have different parts which are placed in different places and also its very difficult for helicopters to carry those things and third thing Pakistan Best Commandos are protecting them Osama didnt have any protection

Pakistan's nukes are pretty much safe because the US doesn't know the locations of the warheads, & even all the nuclear plant sites inside Pakistan.

Pakistan's nukes are pretty much safe because the US doesn't know the locations of the warheads, & even all the nuclear plant sites inside Pakistan.

Considering the engagmement of the US with pakistan in such a high level in everything and their operators in large number being active in pakistan for a logn perioid of time, i will be suprised if they dont know a thing or two about paksitan's nuclear war heads or other informations.

President Musharraf did share information about our N assets. even if they know, what can they do, conduct a covert operation? it is possible that a joint covert operation maybe conducted by Israel,India and America. however I strongly doubt their capability especially of India to efficiently take part and fulfill their role.

I am sure Pakistan is fully aware of it. and trying its level best to neutralize the situation through diplomatic means...

Its a non starter.. Pakistan will rather die than part with its nuclear assets. And I dont blame it for this. It will be impossible for Pakistan to survive without N assets next to India's conventional superiority and size. China , or no China.. And I dont mean this with any malice. So the thought of depriving Pakistan of its nuclear assets in any thing less than a full blown war is as stupid as it gets..

President Musharraf did share information about our N assets. even if they know, what can they do, conduct a covert operation? it is possible that a joint covert operation maybe conducted by Israel,India and America. however I strongly doubt their capability especially of India to efficiently take part and fulfill their role.

I am sure Pakistan is fully aware of it. and trying its level best to neutralize the situation through diplomatic means...

Bro! dont worry in pursuit of our Nukes through any kinda military OP, the US gonna loose Israel from the face of the World.....Insha-Allah.....that will be punishment for the US.....:woot:

Bro! dont worry in pursuit of our Nukes through any kinda military OP, the US gonna loose Israel from the face of the World.....Insha-Allah.....that will be punishment for the US.....:woot:

May I ask how?

any attempt to take out our nukes shall result in WWIII. you shouldnot wonder how, but dig a hole.

There are 2 things. 1-Only couple of days before the May 2, the day that Bin La-Deen was killed i was arguing with respected pakistani members taht they shouldnt think they are too much powerfull that nobody espoecialy americans can give them a lesson, but we saw pakistani's vulnaribility, whatever conclusion you want to make from the happening of May 2, it was pakistan who emerged weak. 2- there is no doubt that pakistan will react if somebody snatches its nuke war heads, everybody will do that if they have nukes, but how can you wipe israel of the face of the earth? those who want to damage your nukes will have all the plannings in place.

Pakistan-Shocked.jpg

when i was at multan aviation base....i talked with my fathers driver.....while he was cleaning the jeep...and he said that he was stationed at a northern area somewhere in the mountains...cant remember the exact name of the place....it was about 4 years ago.....and he said that they were constructing a tunnel deep into the mountain and there were missiles and all sorts of being put into that place and a facility was put into place.....this is just one place...and all nukes are not in one place...so i think our nukes are pretty safe!!

Back
Top Bottom