What's new

Vixen-1000E AESA with IRST showcased at IDEAS

Hi,

I think the faucet has been tightened up a tad bit---. Game changers like the aim9X will be very difficult to slip thru.

If you might remember---Paf had the same mentality before and after the 90's sanctions hit---.

They will come---we will get them---america is not stupid---and all that stuff---same comments.

Your rants, claims, blames, and self deprecation may just be entertaining for yourself.

Your rants, claims, blames, and self deprecation may just be entertaining for yourself.

He does have a point

US withdrew the offer for the Subsidised F 16 at the last moment

And here many Pakistanis are apprehensive of getting AH 1 Z helicopters

Now about kill switches, what is the guarantee that Russians do not build them into products or Chinese do not or we will not build it into our products. Frankly no such god damn guarantees exist.

No guarantee exist but the tendency, requirement, capacity and policy requirements of those states can be studied to asses the risk /chances of having one or not.
In regard to US, its almost certain and even proved at occasions, that all of their softwares have trojans, which may trigger, once conditions set are fulfilled.
We need not to go far, neither Russia and neither China trust even MicroSoft. They are constantly looking for alternatives.
As far the story with F-16 goes, Turks have experienced it and shared with some forced retired PAF stars.

He is definitely in your camp, and we know who you all are.
You must be joking.... MK writting has always endorsed that he's a great human being, a gentleman and a mature professional.
He holds grip over matters related to defence.
Personal prejudice aside, there's no parallel in defence.pk and never will be.
No amount of allegations would make a dent to his image.

You must be joking.... MK writting has always endorsed that he's a great human being, a gentleman and a mature professional.

I don't think so...(for all above words in Red)
He is patriotic Pakistani....no doubt about it but reading his post all along past 8 years....he is definitely on some agenda, some grudge against PAF..I don't know why but may be he was rejected by them and he force to scot to US and then selling cars there but didn't forgets his humiliation and vent his frustration on this board quite often against his past bread and butter.

Last edited:
I don't think so, He is patriotic Pakistani....no doubt about it but reading his post all along past 8 years....he is definitely on some agenda, some grudge against PAF..I don't know may be he was rejected by them and he force to scot to US and then selling cars there but didn't forgets his humiliation and vent his frustration on this board quite often against his past bread and butter.

Selling cars is an honorable business. I don't know about his past!

You may quote his anti Pakistan post for me, enabling me to correct my opinion of him.

Pls re-read my post, he is patriotic, i endorse fully.
Sorry my bad.

Well at occasions he has been critical of PAf's past, which involve handling suppliers, procurements and direction etc.
So is everyone of us, we all think differnt and does thing differently. There may be an element of 'grudge' as you say, but he's also a great admirer of same PAF which delivered JF-17 and that of the product.

Pre 9-11 Pakistanis used to go to US for studies, tourism, change.... we had great relationships, unfortunately those moments were not capatilized and this comes to in all of our minds.
This does not mean, administration should organize his tribals to insult an upfront person, which he always faced like a man of honor.

but he's also a great admirer of same PAF which delivered JF-17 and that of the product.

Again, Not entirely true.
(We are off-topic on this great thread, my last post Mods)

Last edited:
He is definitely in your camp, and we know who you all are.

Hi,

That is a shameful comment---but that is expected of a PAF officer---. You people have already sabotaged the pakistan air force--- .

Last edited:
Right!!!
People may I have your attention please.
This thread is about the relative merits of Vixen AESA Radar for PAF. Can we please keep it at that. Mods can we set up a section on opinion pole for Mr Mastan Khan or any one else where people can discuss his service to the board, Pakistan, PAF, or any matter related to him and put him on a padestal or web stone him. However any further posts in this section on personalities will result in negative ratings and recommendation for a ban. Enough is enough!!!
A

Hi,

That is a shameful comment---but that is expected of a PAF officer---. You people have already sabotaged the pakistan air force---general does not mean much to you.

It is you, sir, who posts shameful comments to derail and hijack each and every thread, whether you know about the subject or not, or if you have any experience or not. You have the audacity to say that "we people" sabotaged the PAF...you can continue to harp your BS and your call for attention.

If you have anything to talk about the Selex radar, or know anything about JF17 other than your false, fake, and conjectured opinions, be my guest. Otherwise, open your own thread where you can talk your rhetoric and your fan base can dance around it.

Last edited:
I am very disappointed in both of you guys @Bilal Khan 777 and @MastanKhan . Both of you gentlemen are strong contributors who people come here to learn from and read your thoughts and opinions. You both should refrain from personal attacks as it is beneath your stations and characters. If one has a different opinion or reading of a situation, it doesn't necessitate personal attack or cutting down of the other.

Let us get back to the topic at hand.

@Bilal Khan 777 .
I want your opinion on the relationship of KLJ7A toELTA 2052 and what is your opinion regarxing its capab ilities vis a vis Vixen AESA. Do you feel PAF decision making would be swayed by capability alone or do you feel other factors might come into play? Is the Vixen a complete and manageable solution for PAF?
A

Back
Top Bottom