What's new

Vishwaroopam ban: will leave India for a 'secular' land, says Kamal Haasan

before retiring, kamal hassan should make a movie on neo hitler.

Brahmins in India are regularly made fun of are seen by each and every person out there as the only reason for caste status. You can make as much fun of them as possible. I don't think this is anything unique to Kamal Hassan, scores of films out there like those u speak of in each language.

Brahmins are racists who think they are superior to meat eating animals like us non brahmins – this is so deeply ingrained in their brains – not all of them are like that – some of my closest and trust worthy friends are brahmins – they have come to our aide at the toughest of times and stood by us – but most have this “superiority” mindset that make them look down n others – this I have exp. Directly as I studied at a brahmin run school .

that means you are a racist :P

I dislike this caste system to the core – as I was at the receiving end many times - one reason I want hindus to suffer esp. the people who call themselves “upper” class people . The non brahmins are equally racist a reddy caste is superior to a dalit , nadar caste is superior to dalit , mudaliar caste is superior to dalits etc etc :argh:

why ?? YOU OWN A BURQUA SHOP ?? :rofl:

When that day comes I will open one and sell the burqa at discount to “upper” caste hindus :lol:.

muslimga vanthu intha "upper" caste pasangala ellam appu adikkum pothu theriyum athoda wali ;) .

These mullah brigade should not have been entertained in the first place by holding a special screening......IF censor board clears it ,to hell with them.......release movie.

Just tell them if u don't like don't watch it....Plain and simple...its not mention in any holy book that u must watch every film of kamal hassan......period:hitwall:

And if they make noise..thank them for free publicity and promotion of movie:D

These mullah brigade should not have been entertained in the first place by holding a special screening......IF censor board clears it ,to hell with them.......release movie.

Just tell them if u don't like don't watch it....Plain and simple...its not mention in any holy book that u must watch every film of kamal hassan......period:hitwall:

And if they make noise..thank them for free publicity and promotion of movie:D

Kamal Hassan got what he deserved.. Who the fook told him to arrange a show for the bigoted retards ? He just shot his won foot !!

Brahmins are racists who think they are superior to meat eating animals like us non brahmins – this is so deeply ingrained in their brains – not all of them are like that – some of my closest and trust worthy friends are brahmins – they have come to our aide at the toughest of times and stood by us – but most have this “superiority” mindset that make them look down n others – this I have exp. Directly as I studied at a brahmin run school .

I dislike this caste system to the core – as I was at the receiving end many times - one reason I want hindus to suffer esp. the people who call themselves “upper” class people . The non brahmins are equally racist a reddy caste is superior to a dalit , nadar caste is superior to dalit , mudaliar caste is superior to dalits etc etc :argh:

When that day comes I will open one and sell the burqa at discount to “upper” caste hindus :lol:.

muslimga vanthu intha "upper" caste pasangala ellam appu adikkum pothu theriyum athoda wali ;) .

I don't know about you so cannot comment on the situations faced by you, but myself have seen many brahmins in very poor conditions and struggling to make ends meet. I am myself a brahmin and have never thought so. All my friends are non brahmins. Situations are different and vary every where.

Can't speak about other castes but under the SC themselves there is racism. One ethnic group thinks they are superior to other, have seen this first hand. I was shocked beyond belief. The caste system should have been scrapped long back but it is too much ingrained in people of India. Generations have to pass.

Vishwaroopam hurts sentiment.

Jism-2 glorifies our culture.

:rofl:

------------------------------------------------
Ban Anti-Smoking ads.

It hurts sentiments of Smokers. :cry:

P.S. Smoking kills, so does Ghee. :D

Vishwaroopam hurts sentiment.

Jism-2 glorifies our culture.

:rofl:

------------------------------------------------
Ban Anti-Smoking ads.

It hurts sentiments of Smokers. :cry:

P.S. Smoking kills, so does Ghee. :D

Find a group who can benefit and i guarantee anything can be banned and i mean anything. It just must provide mileage to somebody.

Extortion of the highest order. Donate few crore rupees to Amma's party fund & the guardians of 'secular' brigade. Movie will be released within no time.

One Hindu is crying to release his film....I wonder if this would have been Shah Rukh Khan's movie....who are all would have being crying then....

One Hindu is crying to release his film....I wonder if this would have been Shah Rukh Khan's movie....who are all would have being crying then....

I can guarantee you.. Won't be just Indians!!

nothing will happen. Publicity you know...

Publicity my d!(k , That poor fellow is loosing money. The movie earn first two week. Aftr 2 weeks movie will be old or ppl will watch it over pirated CDs.

Kamal Hassan Sir will loose all his savings, even his bunglow will be auctioned.

The Vote bank policy is worst enemy of India. I agree with Subrahmanian Swami, Indian Muslims will be abstain from Voting, there voting rights must be taken.. This is only way to make India great Nation.

Publicity my d!(k , That poor fellow is loosing money. The movie earn first two week. Aftr 2 weeks movie will be old or ppl will watch it over pirated CDs.

Kamal Hassan Sir will loose all his savings, even his bunglow will be auctioned.

The Vote bank policy is worst enemy of India. I agree with Subrahmanian Swami, Indian Muslims will be abstain from Voting, there voting rights must be taken.. This is only way to make India great Nation.

dont worry it is not banned in other states yaar.

Back
Top Bottom