What's new

Vishwaroopam ban: will leave India for a 'secular' land, says Kamal Haasan

Even if let's say Kamal Hassan only picks up on Tamil Brahmins.. So what ? Unless until he goes overboard, it's fine..

By some logic floating around that "he doesn't make enough fun of Dalits " is akeen to saying that there should be reservation for the amount of fun an artist makes of a particular section of society..

Only difference is the demand is made by Brahmins rather than dalits.. :D :D

Thats not the demand,we dont want any community to be made fun of,

he should be respectful.

dude,it is a complicated issue,u wudn't get it.

Brahmins are racists who think they are superior to meat eating animals like us non brahmins – this is so deeply ingrained in their brains – not all of them are like that – some of my closest and trust worthy friends are brahmins – they have come to our aide at the toughest of times and stood by us – but most have this “superiority” mindset that make them look down n others – this I have exp. Directly as I studied at a brahmin run school .

I dislike this caste system to the core – as I was at the receiving end many times - one reason I want hindus to suffer esp. the people who call themselves “upper” class people . The non brahmins are equally racist a reddy caste is superior to a dalit , nadar caste is superior to dalit , mudaliar caste is superior to dalits etc etc :argh:

When that day comes I will open one and sell the burqa at discount to “upper” caste hindus :lol:.

muslimga vanthu intha "upper" caste pasangala ellam appu adikkum pothu theriyum athoda wali ;) .

Mr.IFB,

MY brother used to be called pappara payyan by all his school mates and his teachers used to mock him for being a brahmin but he never cried or cared.

he would play football and break everyone's knee caps,he topped the school,went to anna university in general quota and spat on everyone's face and honour.

and u want hindus to suffer,yeah we will and when it comes u ll lose ur head first in the cross fire.

we ll clean the house first and first to go will be turncoats like you.

Thats not the demand,we dont want any community to be made fun of,he should be respectful.
Mr.IFB,MY brother used to be called pappara payyan by all his school mates and his teachers used to mock him for being a brahmin but he never cried or cared.he would play football and break everyone's knee caps,he topped the school,went to anna university in general quota and spat on everyone's face and honour.and u want hindus to suffer,yeah we will and when it comes u ll lose ur head first in the cross fire.we ll clean the house first and first to go will be turncoats like you.
When Villains who worship in Temples, dress as Priests, commit crimes and even Rapes, should we ban those scenes. Remember Mirchi Seth from Sarfarosh.

When Sikhs are made fun in movies and TV serials, shouldn't we ban these.

BTW in this movie, the Protagonist is also a Muslim. Depicting that a Good Muslim fights against Bad people who defame Islam.

Its not a complicated issue.

I don't believe in God but every movie depicts there is God. It hurts my sentiments because its against my belief.

When Villains who worship in Temples, dress as Priests, commit crimes and even Rapes, should we ban those scenes. Remember Mirchi Seth from Sarfarosh.

When Sikhs are made fun in movies and TV serials, shouldn't we ban these.

BTW in this movie, the Protagonist is also a Muslim. Depicting that a Good Muslim fights against Bad people who defame Islam.

Its not a complicated issue.

I don't believe in God but every movie depicts there is God. It hurts my sentiments because its against my belief.

personally,if it was someone else i dont have an issue.

but kamal can burn in hell.

Mr.IFB,

MY brother used to be called pappara payyan by all his school mates and his teachers used to mock him for being a brahmin but he never cried or cared.

1. So only a brahmin brain will get that complicated issue ?

2. Teachers used to make fun cause he was a brahmin ?? That was one hyperbole you shot there mate !

I sense prejudice and personal hae than representation of rationale of wider number of people.

Personally I am furious at the politics involved and disappointed at the HC as a small group is trying to enforce their views in TN(I am looking at a pattern here - happened few months back in that they attacked the Chennai US consulate for the movie as well)

But I do not mind the prejudice expressed here as I have seen the likes of Kamals and Karunanidhis(I would not club Periyar in that category as he had equally slammed dalits and muslims as well and I have respect for him for not being a hypocrite and some his views are really good) slam Hindu gods time and again but would say a word against other religious gods.

I sense prejudice and personal hae than representation of rationale of wider number of people.

thats why karma is a ******.

1. So only a brahmin brain will get that complicated issue ?

2. Teachers used to make fun cause he was a brahmin ?? That was one hyperbole you shot there mate !

when did i say that?

it is not about complications,it is about growing up in TN and understanding certain situations.

Extortion of the highest order. Donate few crore rupees to Amma's party fund & the guardians of 'secular' brigade. Movie will be released within no time.

follow up post. Just saw a clip on one of the channels.. Apparently Jaya TV lost out to Vijaya TV on TV rights of this movie. Vindictiveness?? maybe...

and my FB page is going vishwaroobam by all my friends

follow up post. Just saw a clip on one of the channels.. Apparently Jaya TV lost out to Vijaya TV on TV rights of this movie. Vindictiveness?? maybe...

and in a book launch he had said " i prefer a dhoti clad tamilian as PM of india" refering to PC. And Jaya replies with all guns blazing.

The whole mess created by Kamal not others ,why he unnecessarily arranged that film show for muslims thugs before tat movie release at first place?and those scumbags showing their real colors. Now he paying the price for his earlier mistakes , everybody know about Jayalaitha ***** and her cruel intentions so I don't want 2 say much about her.

He did not wanted to .. they (Some) demanded to watch it , or they will..... !!!
U know what I mean and poor Hassan had to give in and then the Muslims (Some) were offended !!

Back
Top Bottom