What's new

Vishwaroopam ban: will leave India for a 'secular' land, says Kamal Haasan

we r tired of getting a life involving steroid boosted chicken,bad water,poor environment and bullshit society and hypocritical words and lives led by your liberal pseudos.

so,we dont want this life and we ll mess with anyone who makes it worse.

Seems like you have a lot of frustrations in life :lol:. Don't take them out on the first person you see. Try to use logic for once. Otherwise there's no difference between you and the taliban

dont give cliched assumptions,dont think only people with problems have views on the society and that totally happy people should be carefree and adopt random idealistic notions of the society.

exactly,even i like them and respect them for their talent but they are not going to tell me what to think,they overdo their importance to society.

You can see how Kamal hassan gets angry in the press conference as if he is doing us a favour by talking to the media,bloody joker.

The funniest thing is that people come out and say dont use ******** to download this movie,go and watch it in theatre as if it is alright to download so many small flicks which hardly get patronage in theatres .

dont give cliched assumptions,dont think only people with problems have views on the society and that totally happy people should be carefree and adopt random idealistic notions of the society.

I encourage you to have views on society. I encourage you to study all the problems associated with it and come to logical, coherent conclusions.

I'm just asking you to please not impose your views on everyone else. Please respect my right to have MY opinion.

u do have ur right to opinion,thats why u r stating those.

but every mortal faces the consequences of their own thought and actions, whether it is u,me or mr.kamalahaasan.

and not to forget, whatever u r encouraging me for,we have done all that and done a full circle from right to left and back to centre.

Fantastic interview by Jayalalitha regarding controversy over Vishwaroopam. ....Its a totally MUST watch. She is Awesome :tup:

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/jayalalithaa-alleges-hysteria-wild-charges-over-vishwaroopam-ban/263562?vod-mostpopular[/video]

Back
Top Bottom