What's new

VIRAL VIDEO: PTI MPA IMRAN ALI SHAH SLAPS CITIZEN AT MIDDLE OF KARACHI ROAD

Really? Show me one incident where the noon league supporters put pressure on their leaders when they broke the law.

Or show me when did shahbaz go to model town victims house and ask for their forgiveness.

Yar Noon League killed people in moddel town and the Noonitoons here said nothing, and kept defending the murderers.

Or show me when did shahbaz go to model town victims house and ask for their forgiveness.
No one gets impressed of photo shoot. Give the victim a chance in public to slap or to forgive the oppressor.
Grab two photographers, smash the door, hug him and that's it .. case solved.. Don't try to make people fool.

No need to shout. I am not supporter of Shabaz. He sit a lot with victms just for photo session like your MPA. As in case of child rape case.
I wished that Imran came to power in center also, so that people could see how much change he brings with him.

It's not way, that you the PTI walas praise your own govt, the way would be the people like me, the neutrals praise your govt, and sorry, photo session is no change.

No one gets impressed of photo shoot. Give the victim a chance in public to slap or to forgive the oppressor.
Grab two photographers, smash the door, hug him and that's it .. case solved.. Don't try to make people fool.

No need to shout. I am not supporter of Shabaz. He sit a lot with victms just for photo session like your MPA. As in case of child rape case.
I wished that Imran came to power in center also, so that people could see how much change he brings with him.

It's not way, that you the PTI walas praise your own govt, the way would be the people like me, the neutrals praise your govt, and sorry, photo session is no change.

Mate you are not fooling anyone, you are as far from neutral as hell is from heaven.

Mate you are not fooling anyone, you are as far from neutral as hell is from heaven.
Yes, every man who doesn't say heil Imran niazi is not neutral or who doesn't vote is also enemy of PTI.

Keep praising your party with your own mouths .. it's a change

Karachi rangers need to beat them even more so these people can behave like civilised humans and not monkeys. Don't want to see Altaf Hussain days coming back in Karachi.

@Imad.Khan and other PTI walas, this is victim's point of view

دوسری جانب اطلاعات ہیں کہ عمران علی شاہ کے غصے کا شکار ہونے والے شخص نے انھیں معاف کر دیا ہے اور ان کا کہنا ہے کہ وہ 'غریب آدمی ہیں۔ کوئی قانونی کارروائی نہیں چاہتے ہیں۔ عمران علی شاہ امیر آدمی ہیں ان کے درجنوں گارڈ ہیں۔'

انھوں نے کہا کہ انھوں نے عمران علی شاہ کو معاف تو کر دیا ہے لیکن انھیں یہ علم نہیں کہ 'آخر انھوں نے مجھے کیوں مارا۔'

اریحہ شیر نامی ٹوئٹر ہینڈل نے لکھا: 'عمران علی شاہ کیا اسی لیے ہم نے آپ کو ووٹ دیا تھا۔ انتہائی قابل نفریں۔ وہ پارلیمنٹ میں بیٹھنے کے لائق نہیں ہیں۔

سارہ خان نامی ٹوئٹر ہینڈل سے اس واقعے کی مذمت کی گئی ہے اور ایک تصویر پوسٹ کی گئی ہے جس پر درج ہے: 'خان صاحب بہت کرلی ریاست مدینہ کی باتیں اب ریاست مدینہ کی پہلی مثال دینے کا وقت آ چکا ہے۔ ریاست مدینہ مین جب کوئی یوں سر عام قانون شکنی کرتا
تھا ظلم کرتا تھا تو اسے اس کے جرم کی ویسی ہی سزا دی جاتی تھی۔'

منصور احمد نام کے ایک شخص نے مار کھانے والے شخص کے ساتھ عمران علی شاہ کی تصویر پوسٹ کرتے ہوئے لکھا ہے: بھائی دو تھپڑ مزید مار کر شکل بھی صحیح کروا لیتے مظلوم کی۔ لگ رہا ہے جیسے بے چارہ کہنا چاہتا ہو 'صاحب انصاف آج بھی امیر کے گھر کی لونڈی ہے۔' یہ شخص خاموش ضرور ہو جائے گا مگر بھولے گا نہیں۔ یہاں نہیں تو اس عظیم عدالت میں گریبان پکڑے گا۔'

کئی لوگ عمران علی شاہ کے معافی مانگنے کی تعریف کر رہے ہیں تو کئی لوگ انھیں تعریف نہ کرنے کا مشورہ دے رہیں ہے۔

https://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan-45192812

1770501-cartoonsabirnazarthaugust-1534353400-466-640x480.jpg

Even he have apologised, he still need to be arrested.

Do same thing like in the UK, you will be arrested even you apologise. Law is Law.

Now his step mother is accusing him and appealing IK to provide justice, looks PTI ne kuch zayada hi ganda anda otha liya hai

Ok - PTI suspend his party membership. Very good step indeed.

Issues related to his family and step mother are their personal issues but as far as public slapping is concerned the PTI have already suspended his party membership for one month.

Issues related to his family and step mother are their personal issues but as far as public slapping is concerned the PTI have already suspended his party membership for one month.

What does that achieve by suspending his membership for a month?

Back
Top Bottom