What's new

VIRAL VIDEO: PTI MPA IMRAN ALI SHAH SLAPS CITIZEN AT MIDDLE OF KARACHI ROAD

He is a fucking liar.
He assaulted a person, being elected does not mean you take the law in your hands, call the fucking police to deal with the matter. Hypocrite thrashed a person and says he can't tolerate injustice on poor.

PTI must expel this goone to set an example or lose their face and value.

apology alone is not enough, an eye for an eye, that person should get to slap him same number of times.

His clarification is just his face saving i will persist on him used to clean streets.

let PTI investigate the incident first ... if found guilty than cancel his party membership but if what he says is true than he is not all to be blamed ..

I thought police was going to be depoliticized and uphold the law .......... all I see is police wala(y) standing their and acting like impotent dckhds ... that they are.

A party that claims change, her mpa is supposed to have some ethics and manners.

but
No one expecting any change ! Everyone knows change was just an election slogan.

This badmashi culture will contiune, as under any other party.

It will take some time to end badmashi culture. You can't expect to change it overnight and to change 35 year system within month.

A party that claims change, her mpa is supposed to have some ethics and manners.

but
No one expecting any change ! Everyone knows change was just an election slogan.

This badmashi culture will contiune, as under any other party.

The change comes from the people, its due to the uproar of PTI supporters that the MPA had to go the the victims house to personally ask for his forgiveness. Tell me when has Noon league or PPP or MQM ever done that?

Here is another change noothiyas were justifying the model town murders while insafians are the first to criticize our own politicians

39085212_1101160840050788_1168888109954236416_n.png

So the incident is exactly called "Tabdeeli" in real.

1, Idiot slapped citizen on the road. Such event happens everyday. Many MPA, MNA and party leaders did that and later nobody give **** about that!

2. PTI followers launched massive campaign against PTI MNA across the social media unlike PMLN/PPP supporters who shamelessly defend every single act of their badshah salamat.

Recent example: Kid crushed to death by the vehicle of Nawaz Sharif's convoy at GT road, Model Town massacre etc. We have so many examples on which their supporters defend every single act instead of launch anti campaign like PTI supporters (You've never seen this before).

3. Within the 10 - 15 mins, PTI stakeholders sent notice to PTI MNA who did that. (You've never seen such action from the party head before).

4. MPA apologized officially with the person and with the family (You've never seen this before)

Stop posting your ****** shits everywhere (critisim on) tabdeeli tabdeeli. Yes this is the real "Tabdeeli" and this is the first time any MPA/MNA apologized officially.

You want to change Pakistan and want tabdeeli... *** apnay maa peoo say pocho choroon, Criminals, Convicted Money launders ko vote detay arahay hain ustime tumhare Tabdeeli kidar the ? ustwaqt tumharay moo kyo bandh thay ? sara din bur bur lagaye rakhtay ho

Control yourself and your badmashi when you are in power, that is change. Not the photo session with victims.

You have asked when xyz has done this? We have seen only this kind of photo sessions all along history. Shabaz Shareef sitting with poor victims and making photos, net is full such garbage.

This particular one has come in camera. What if no one had recorded this ?

Still after this photo session he should be under pressure straight from Bani Gala, and change would be when that victim would be given a chance to hit back in same manner as badmash of PTI did.

All political parties have master the art of photo sessions. That's not a big deal.

The change comes from the people, its due to the uproar of PTI supporters that the MPA had to go the the victims house to personally ask for his forgiveness. Tell me when has Noon league or PPP or MQM ever done that?

Here is another change noothiyas were justifying the model town murders while insafians are the first to criticize our own politicians

Last edited:
Control yourself and your badmashi when you are in power, that is change. Not the photo session with victims.

You have asked when xyz has done this? We have seen only this kind of photo sessions all along history. Shabaz Shareef sitting with poor victims and making photos, net is full such garbage.

This particular one has come in camera. What if no one had recorded this ?

Still after this photo session he should be under pressure straight from Bani Gala, and change would be when that victim would be given a chance to hit back in same manner as badmash of PTI did.

All political parties have master the art of photo sessions. That's not a big deal.

Really? Show me one incident where the noon league supporters put pressure on their leaders when they broke the law.

Or show me when did shahbaz go to model town victims house and ask for their forgiveness.

Back
Top Bottom