What's new

VIRAL VIDEO: PTI MPA IMRAN ALI SHAH SLAPS CITIZEN AT MIDDLE OF KARACHI ROAD

I am totally against this i think action should be taken against them but Abid Boxer aur Uzair Baloch wali sarkarein kis moan sey muzamat kar rahi hain?
Yaar koyi sharam koyi haya?
@PakSword @BHarwana
Bhai it's a revolution happening in front of our eyes. In the past MPs, MNAs along with their children killed ordinary people on the streets and nation did nothing. Now this slap and entire nation is demanding justice, opposition as well as PTI supporters. This is Naya Pakistan

@Zibago Sb, Yeh bataien kay tabdeeli aa gayi ya phir abhi bhi same to same hai?
Ham to keh rahey hein insaaf isko ibrat ka nishan banaya jaye ham ney apney 20 mpa latka diye aj 2/3rd us province mein hamari hy par puraney bandron key moan sey insaf ka lafz acha nahi lagta Model Town ki lashein yaad ati hain

Ham to keh rahey hein insaaf isko ibrat ka nishan banaya jaye ham ney apney 20 mpa latka diye aj 2/3rd us province mein hamari hy par puraney bandron key moan sey insaf ka lafz acha nahi lagta Model Town ki lashein yaad ati hain
Then since your party is in power now I want you to bring justice to all the victims of the Model town case and punish severely all who are responsible. Any failure to do so will be considered a failure of PTI. Deal?

Then since your party is in power now I want you to bring justice to all the victims of the Model town case and punish severely all who are responsible. Any failure to do so will be considered a failure of PTI. Deal?
All culprits will be punished from model town case to jinnah solar park corruption case dont you worry every case against omln is a win for us we have no benefit in helping pmln avoid justice the more its punished the better it is for us

All culprits will be punished from model town case to jinnah solar park corruption case dont you worry every case against omln is a win for us we have no benefit in helping pmln avoid justice the more its punished the better it is for us
I hope you amend your statement to include every party including PTI to bring justice for all.

Dkkrvn2XoAA1HLh.jpg
apni auqat sa bahar hogaya ....ch MPA.

He should be punished severely for slapping that man, totally unacceptable!

Back
Top Bottom