What's new

Violent ethnic clash between 1000 Hui Muslim and Han Chinese reported

@RazPak Sorry but my question was for the Chinese..

Hans wont rest till they destroy all other ethnic groups in China they really are barbaric people

Qin and Han were purely Huaxia people, Sui and Tang were only 1/4 Xianbei, but 3/4 Han Chinese.

And Song and Ming were also 100% Han Chinese.

according to your logic, the european royal mixed with each other. Spanish is not full spanish,french is not 100% french, german is partly germam?
Sui and Tang are pure Han,even they had some descent of xianbei, but the xianbei royal families tried very hard to adopt han culture. Xianbei can be called Han after 魏孝文帝。 His willing to sinify his people should be highly praised.

according to your logic, the european royal mixed with each other. Spanish is not full spanish,french is not 100% french, german is partly germam?
Sui and Tang are pure Han,even they had some descent of xianbei, but the xianbei royal families tried very hard to adopt han culture. Xianbei can be called Han after 魏孝文帝。 His willing to sinify his people should be highly praised.

I said the Sui/Tang Emperors were racially predominantly Han with some minor Xianbei mixture, but culturally they were 100% Han.

Of course, the ancient Chinese royal families are far more homogeneous than the European monarchies.

Would you believe the nonsense that the Ming Emperor "明成祖" was like half Mongolian or half Korean?

Of course not, they were pure Han Chinese.

I said the Sui/Tang Emperors were racially predominantly Han with some minor Xianbei mixture, but culturally they were 100% Han.

Of course, the ancient Chinese royal families are far more homogeneous than the European monarchies.

Would you believe the nonsense that the Ming Emperor "明成祖" was like half Mongolian or half Korean?

No matter royal or ordinary people, as long as they Sinicize them and regard chinese culture's superiority, they should be considered as the good offspring of yellow emperor.

Sui and Tang are pure Han, even they had some descent of xianbei
So you contradict yourself. This happens when you try to deny facts and cover-up.

Tang's upper-class culture was quite different from that of Han Chinese culture, especially women's position. Tang era noble women rode horse, hunted, owned property in her own name, and remarried. This is exactly opposite of Han Chinese culture oppressive toward women represented by bound feet custom, and mirrors that of Altaic nomad cultures up north. Not to mention that Tang had an active trading with Central Asia and Middle East and hired Muslims as administrators, while traditional Han Dynasties were Xenophonic and Han purists.

European royals were blood relatives of each other. Recall Princess Diana describing the British Royals as "Cold Germans" while she was alive.

On the other hand, China had many foreign rulers who were racially unrelated to Han Chinese.

So you know the story. Let me give you a hint. Why did the Emperor Yongle leave the safety of Nanjing, the traditional Han Chinese capital, and move to Beijing, the Imperial city of Mongols and so close to the Mongols?

The fact is that the Europeans are the true mongrels with a cocktail mixture of different father haplogroups.

While the majority of the modern Chinese are descended from a single Proto-Sinic haplogroup, which makes us unrelated to Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese.

Foot-binding didn't appear till Song Dynasty, far after the Tang dynasty.

Really JayAtl, having a cursory knowledge or Korean culture may help you masquerade as Korean because there are no Koreans here, but you have to remember that your half-baked statements about China are gonna be under more scrutiny.

I thought Hui were the model muslims in China. did they fail the communist test this time?

Pakistanis should support their cause. You owe them!

The fact is that the Europeans are the true mongrels with a cocktail mixture of different father haplogroups.
Yet they are still all caucasians speaking Indo-European languages.

While the majority of the modern Chinese are descended from a single Proto-Sinic haplogroup, which makes us unrelated to Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese.
Of course. You should tell that to your fellow Chinese nationalists who insist that Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese ancestors came from China.

Hongwu had many Korean and Mongolian concubines after he marched in Xanadu, the Mongol capital, and burned it to the ground.

Those aren't Muslims, the original article clearly state they drank alcohol. And why are we hearing this if CCP are trying to censor it.

bro, plz do not LIE. those hui ppl are muslims and CCP censored all reports, plain and simple. what really bothers me is that i am quite sure you and all those ppl clicked thank button for you do know those are muslims but you guys would rather twist the story. facts are facts. if you are reluctant to face facts, facts will face you.

Back
Top Bottom