What's new

Violent ethnic clash between 1000 Hui Muslim and Han Chinese reported

Let's not get into this "feudal society" and "uncooked barbarian" business here. I have read about your own feudal society (leave alone how the Manchus and others treated you, queue hairstyle and all) and that is your business as far as I am concerned.

I have no means of verifying any anecdotes and I don't see people caring about castes of people or even knowing about them.

Not sure if you check the % of cooking a barbarian has gone through. I hope not...

Some of these "Western Chinese bananas" try to act smart on forums thinking they can hide their reality.

Before Yuan, Chinese is already a race developing for more than 2000 years, after Yuan, Chinese is still a race developing for more than 2000 years.

Before Qing, Chinese is already a race developing for more than 2000 years, after Qing, Chinese is still a race developing for more than 2000 years.

Mongols and Manchs are quite successfully assimilated into Chinese even though there are still quite a few mongols who keep their own characteristics.

I have to say that China fell under minority's rule is really accident of history, e.g. controlled by Yuan and Qing. However, Chinese as a race has never been accident of history.

Apparently, you know nothing about us Chinese in depth.

Having a large large unified race is an accident, as some people way back decided to conquer and assimilate others. It did not happen in this scale in any other part of the world. Also without Yuan Mongols or Manchu Qing, China would probably disintegrate into many different parts. So those were also accidents and nothing to do with "Han Chinese".

That is absolutely a lie.

If there is any slightest truth in it, whoever participated that will be severely punished. We indeed treat terrorists harshly. However, for normal citizens, no matter which minority he/she comes from, we treat him/her equally for sure.

When I was in China last year, went out to have dinner with my Chinese colleagues, they tied one Uyghur and one Hui Chinese to the chair and they were forced to eat pork. After which they were forced to drink wine. :eek:

That is absolutely a lie.

If there is any slightest truth in it, whoever participated that will be severely punished. We indeed treat terrorists harshly. However, for normal citizens, no matter which minority he/she comes from, we treat him/her equally for sure.

You don't get sarcasm easily. ;)

He was responding to some troll's made up anecdote with his own.

I have to say that China fell under minority's rule is really accident of history, e.g. controlled by Yuan and Qing.

And don't forget to add Five Barbarians, Hun, Xianbei, and Khitan rule of China Proper totaling 830 years.

And don't forget to add Five Barbarians, Hun, Xianbei, and Khitan rule of China Proper totaling 830 years.

Qin and Han were purely Huaxia people, Sui and Tang were only 1/4 Xianbei, but 3/4 Han Chinese.

And Song and Ming were also 100% Han Chinese.

i aint trying to be rude but chinese people suddenly think they are a superpower just because theres a few news etc , first they think they can wipe nearly everyone out , second japan is way way way more advanced technically than china , has a way better living conditions if they want and become a aggressive and imperial nation they can build a great army with their technology i think they could have been the second best army if they wanted with this technology but they have agreements etc , korea also is a developed nation and many worldwide companies and great progress for their population , china is a very strong country but they think japan and korea is a cake , or other countries , you are way infront of india i think but way beyond USA WAY WAY BEYOND USA even with there problems and EXTREMELY BELOW IN YOUR AVERAGE LIVING CONDITIONS , but you are growing fast congrats , plus why is chinese people here so aggressive nearly all of them , being nationalistic and patriotic is different but they are aggressive to everything , chinese i saw here isnt like that they are more calm most of them

i aint trying to be rude but chinese people suddenly think they are a superpower just because theres a few news etc , first they think they can wipe nearly everyone out , second japan is way way way more advanced technically than china , has a way better living conditions if they want and become a aggressive and imperial nation they can build a great army with their technology i think they could have been the second best army if they wanted with this technology but they have agreements etc , korea also is a developed nation and many worldwide companies and great progress for their population , china is a very strong country but they think japan and korea is a cake , or other countries , you are way infront of india i think but way beyond USA WAY WAY BEYOND USA even with there problems and EXTREMELY BELOW IN YOUR AVERAGE LIVING CONDITIONS , but you are growing fast congrats , plus why is chinese people here so aggressive nearly all of them , being nationalistic and patriotic is different but they are aggressive to everything , chinese i saw here isnt like that they are more calm most of them

I don't know you nor can I understand your broken English.

No, japan cannot. They would if they could but they can't.

japan is a Castrated bull,their military technology is very limited,and they have lost their agression due to their education.
I don't know why you think japan would become strong again,it's highly unlikely.
And korea is simply too weak.

One does not become Muslim just by pretending to be one,,, Pork is strictly forbidden for one to be Muslim.

Even if a Muslim eats pork, he/she will still be a Muslim. Just like a Muslim who lies, cheats, steals, kills, abuses the rights of others etc. etc.

Eating pork will be an individual act and will affect only a single person. But all the other sins above can affect not only the person who is committing them; they can also affect innocent people. So which one is a bigger sin?

Yes, and in certain circumstances we can consume what is not allowed, here is the verse from Quran: He has made unlawful to you only (carcass) that which dies of itself, and blood and the flesh of swine, and that on which the name of any other than Allah has been invoked. But he who is driven by necessity, being neither disobedient nor exceeding the limit, it shall be no sin for him. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful. 2:174.

No, I am not saying this because I consume pork, I don't.

Why don't we look at it this way, China is a small country here and we have a much bigger country our border. The member of the said country constantly attack and humiliate us with all form of posts and arguments. Some of our young studs refuse to take that and fight back. Being we are out numbered by, perhaps, 6 to 1 and English is not our first language so we might talk a little louder than usual. It is understandable or you might say we are being radicalized.

If you're fair minded, look through some posts that have such heated debates and judge for yourself.

I thought members from China were countless times claiming that HIU muslims were good and only Turkic-Uygurs were suppose to be troublemakers. What happned?

Sometimes brothers fight, but in the end they are still family. As a Turk you should know this, because it's the same with you guys and the Kurds.

ye i no the koreon is trying to humiliate china aswell but some not all here are abit too agressive , but beleive me japan can do their military much better and they are still strong , i want some jackie chan calmness please lol :D

Back
Top Bottom