What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

Then u need to revisit your history, because it is not true. And FYI Sunnis love Hazrat Ali, and we dont need to beat our selves to prove our love for him.
boss what ever you say ...but histroy gives opposite impression ... i dont want to argue with you because you may know better than me...... and you look angry too

There are 2 completely different sides of the story doing the rounds on social media with regards to what happened in Rawalpindi yesterday. With no official confirmation, it's all speculation atm.
No speculation,... This is reality that sunni mosque and madrasa was burnt by Shias.... You can see my post 99, shias(black dress people) are involved to burn sunni mosque and madrassa into flames....

What happened...who died... its shameful... cameras did capture a few people who catched weapons from the police... but.... its also not a hidden fact tht we have people like these:

View attachment 10580

I wont be surprised if they started insulting n abusing the procession... or even throwing stones... and it turned violent..(shameful on the part of both)...

Its time the big wigs of this country... stand up n ban the low lifes hate filled clerics... hiding in the skin of sheep!

And the people responsible for this should be punished..

But my point on one thing still stands, if someone calls u a Kafir or insults you. Are you going to kill him or burn his house. And in all seriousness to avoid all these things, in Pakistan they should do exactly what is done in Kuwait, any kind of gatherings should be confined with in the designated areas, and that is it.

Shia or sunni which religion ask for such a violence in which human lives and public/private property is lost. All man made excuses to indulge in this sectarian harakiri

boss what ever you say ...but histroy gives opposite impression ... i dont want to argue with you because you may know better than me...... and you look angry too
That is one version of history, and it is not factual. No Sunni disrespects Hazrat Ali, but on the contrary not alot of good things are said about some other companions of the Prophet PBUH in some shia circles. Not to start a debate but just giving u a fact. And pardon my harshness, did mistake u for some others who do take these opportunities to take a dig at others.

Then u need to revisit your history, because it is not true. And FYI Sunnis love Hazrat Ali, and we dont need to beat our selves to prove our love for him.
For god sake he is a hindu -_-

But my point on one thing still stands, if someone calls u a Kafir or insults you. Are you going to kill him or burn his house. And in all seriousness to avoid all these things, in Pakistan they should do exactly what is done in Kuwait, any kind of gatherings should be confined with in the designated areas, and that is it.

This is Pakistan... the sad reality..... some low life draws ... cartoons and we burn our own building n in the process our own people are killed...

I dnt know who started this violence... but who ever did... what message are we giving to our own children and the world? its probably the first time in my life i have heard of such a secterian clash...yes there were target killings and terrorist attacks... but this?.. Im shocked!

I wonder what this innocent kid saw?

hh.jpg

O bhai mere do you have any info about this? ya ese he bol rahay ho? Government grants the routes and give licence ese koi nai mu utha ke chala jata juloos pe -_-
Then the gov should recheck its policies and appoint designated areas like big ground for such processions, or another kind of julus.

Violent shias:
Look people in black dress.
rawalpindi.jpg

Shabash yaar... 
U SUNNI COWARDS R FIGHTING IN KASHMIR FOR I DONT KNOW HOW MANY YEARS BUT HAVENT LIBERATED KASHMIR UPTILL NOW SHIITES R FIGHTING IN KASHMIR ON A INDIVIDUAL BASIS AS SOON AS A SHIITE GROUP IS ESTABLISHED IN KASHMIR 2 FIGHT THE INDIAN FORCES THEN FROM THT DAY ONWARDS INDIAN FORCES WILL GET MASSACRED ND BLEED BIG TIME UNTILL KASHMIR IS LIBERATED BY SHIITE FIGHTERS ND MUJAHIDEENS JUST LIKE HEZBOLLAH LIBERATED SOUTHERN LEBANON FROM ISRAEL IF IT WASNT FOR SHIITES IRAN ND HEZBOLLAH THERE WUD B NO PALESTINE UPTILL NOW THERE WONT B EVEN LEBANON IT IS BC OF IRAN SHIITES ND HEZBOLLAH PALESTINIANS R AWAKE ND THERE IS SO CALLED PALESTINE WE ALL KNOW HOW HAMAS COWARDS DIE IN PALESTINE IN THEIR HUNDREDS FROM ISRAEL ND WE ALL SAW HOW HEZBOLLAH KICKED ISRAEL FROM SOUTHERN LEBANON LIBERATED IT THEN MASSACRED ISRAEL IN 2006 WAR WITH ISRAEL ISRAEL PM EHUD OLMERT HIMSELF ADMITTED DEFEAT ND ALSO PLZ EXPLAIN WHO R LASHKAR E JHANGVI ND SSP SO CALLED SIPAH E SAHABA WHO MADE THEM ND FROM WHOME THEY GET FUNDING ND ARMS ETC ITS INDIA ISRAEL ND SAUDI ARABIA= YAHUDI ARABIA ND SAUDI FAMILY= YAHUDI FAMILY UNDERCOVER JEWISH FAMILY ND THESE LASHKAR E JHANGVI ND SSP SO CALLED SIPAH E SAHABA BASTARDS KILL UNARMED PEOPLE ND RANDOM SHIITES ND TELL ME Y DONT LASHKAR E JHANGVI ND SSP SO CALLED SIPAH E SAHABA DONT DO JIHAD IN KASHMIR ND WAT WAS FAZLUR REHMAN DOING IN INDIAN EMBASSY IN ISLAMABAD WEN INDIAN SPEAKER CAME 2 PAKISTAN THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH KAAFIRS ND MUNAFIQEEN U DEOBANDIS R U DEOBANDIS R INDIAN ND BRITISH CREATION THESE DEOBANDIS ORIGINIATED FROM INDIA THESE DOEBANDIS OPPOSED THE MAKING OF PAKISTAN WEN THEY DIDNT EVEN HAD STAKES IN PAKISTAN WATSOEVER THESE DEOBANDIS TELL MUSLIMS OF INDIA DONT 2 SACRIFICE COWS BC IT WILL HURT HINDUS THIS SHOWS THESE DEOBANDIS R HINDU AGENTS UPTILL NOW SIPAH E MUHAMMED HVE TARGETTED ONLY LASHKAR E JHANGVI ND SSP SO CALLED SIPAH E SAHABA BUT FROM NOW ONWARDS SIPAH E MUHAMMED WILL TARGET LASHKAR E JHANGVI SSP SO CALLED SIPAH E SAHABA ND DEOBANIDS AS WELL JUST LIKE LASHKAR E JHANGVI TARGETS RANDOM SHIITES BRING IT ON WE R READY FOR WAR WITH U COWARDS THIS TIME U ALL FOREIGN AGENT DEOBANDIES WILL B TARGETTED COWARDS ND ALSO TELL WHO DID THE ATTACKS IN GUJRANWALA IN MOSQUE WEN 3 PEOPLE WERE KILLED LASHKAR E JHANGVI ND SSP SO CALLED SIPAH E SAHABA DID IT WE WILL KILL ND MASSACRE EACH ND EVERY BASTARD WHO TAKES NAME OF THOSE KAAFIRS ND IDOLATERS ABU SUFYAN MUAWIYA ND YAZEED FILTHY BASTARDS ENEMY OF R BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMED (S.A.W) ND HIS FAMILY WILL BEHEAD ND MASSACRE ND SLIT THROATS ND TONGUES OF ANY BASTARD WHO TAKES NAME OF THESE KAAFIRS ND IDOLATERS ND ENEMY OF ISLAM ND R BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMED (S.A.W) ND HIS FAMILY ND ALSO PLZ EXPLAIN WAT R THESE LASHKAR E JHANGVI ND SSP SO CALLED SIPAH E SAHABA IS DOING WITH TTP IN PAKISTAN ND THT IS KILLING PUSHTUNS ND PAKISTANIS ND PAKISTAN ARMYMEN PAKISTAN ARMY PERSONALS ND PAKISTAN MILLITARY ESTABLISHMENT ETC SHAME ON U KAAFIR TRAITOR BASTARDS LET THE WAR BEGIN ALJIHAAD FEESABEELILLAH U LASHKAR E JHANGVI SSP SO CALLED SIPAH E SAHABA ND FILTHY EVIL FOREIGN AGENT DEOBANDIS WILL B WIPED OFF FROM PAKISTAN LOOK AT THE STINKY UGLY NAME DEOBANDIS I SPIT IN UR UGLY KAAFIR FOREIGN AGENT DEOBANDIES ND DEOBANDI SECT.

Oh tusi vi sakoon kar jao militant bhai..

Tum dono jaisay logoun k samnay bc haath jortay haien hum yaar.. muaaf kar do is mulk kou bhai!

Its all BS from Shias.

First of all, it wasn't a clash. In a clash, no matter how out numbered one party is, the damage is done on both sides. But in this case, not even a single Shia was even injured. On the other hand, we have slitted throats, people burnt alive and all that. So we can clearly see who was there with what intentions.

The SWJ later at night went to a Imambargah in the same area and looted the Imambargah.

And the maulvi of the ASWJ mosque did say offensive words, this is what an eyewitness told me.

Violent shias:
Look people in black dress.
rawalpindi.jpg
Its in Pakistan's law that you can to anything in your defence. They are just defending themselves. 
The SWJ later at night went to a Imambargah in the same area and looted the Imambargah.

And the maulvi of the ASWJ mosque did say offensive words, this is what an eyewitness told me.
Thanks to you Sir, atleast someone is honest here.

I don't know when we will be able to live at peace with each other instead of fighting over things as small as sect or ethnicity. In any civilized society the ASWJ should be banned. But it is still operating in Pakistan. It is merely a wing of the Sipah E Sahaba Pakistan. It must be stopped from spreading its hatred around the country. We need to eliminate the Taliban and their allies utterly.

I believe an operation cleanup is required on this thread @Aeronaut. The Sipah E Mohammed is a Shia militant group. Luckily it only targets ASWJ and LashkarEJhangvi mulllahs. Militancy in Pakistan should be stopped with an iron hand.

Please delete the Sipah E Mohammed's post.

Back
Top Bottom