What's new

Vietnamese old pictures

Ofcourse the Vietcongs here don't want Taiwan to return back to China's rule so they can keep on trolling about how weak China is. :lol: Never mind them when they can't even do anything about Taiping island because this Dragon is protecting the island from a distance.

Yep, a useless army which has burned down 6 of your provinces.

Nobody is pure nowadays, but speaking about the people with the most Huaxia gene, I think it should be the people from Central Plain such as Henan and Northern Anhui/Jiangsu.
There people's ancestral home in my hometown were migrated from 江西吉安 in Ming dynasty ,yes , i never considered that Han Chinese is of pure ethnic groups forever.

Did Mr.Deng demand VN to withdraw from Camb in 1979 ?? then its failed coz we r still there untill now to protect Mr.Hun Sen who put on power by VN :pop:
hehe ,they hates you until now ,so you should withdraw the region of camb. :coffee:

You have Chinese blood, you are a traitor.
Nop.

My ancestor is Luo Yue (Lac Viet) people from time of Van Lang Kingdom, who settled from south China to Vietnam. Lưu in Vietnamese is translated in to Hanzi as 刘.

Nop.

My ancestor is Luo Yue (Lac Viet) people from time of Van Lang Kingdom, who settled from south China to Vietnam. Lưu in Vietnamese is translated in to Hanzi as 刘.

Didn't know Stockholm syndrome can affect the brain so bad you can't tell a good lie. There was no Latin alphabet 2200 years ago! Your ancestor living in Lao and Cambodia had no written script until they moved to Vietnam during Chinese rule. Hence your Chinese surname 刘.

Last edited:
Nop.

OMG...you basically just admitted you are an overseas chinese...
btw my mother is also a 刘, so you'll make a perfect chinese to me anyway....this is beyond pathetic....

劉,has its origin in China,nothing you say will change that Vietnamese surnames are derived off Chinese ones.
Didn't know Stockholm syndrome can affect the brain so bad you can't tell a good lie. There was no Latin alphabet 2200 years ago! Your ancestor living in Lao and Cambodia had no written script until they moved to Vietnam during Chinese rule. Hence your Chinese surname 刘.
btw my mother is also a 刘, so you'll make a perfect chinese to me anyway....this is beyond pathetic....

my first ancester is Lưu Lang, he is a son of Âu Cơ (嫗姬) mother of Viets, who came from Dong Ding lake in South China in ancient time. My parental bloodline is Y DNA O2b, is not related to Han Chinese in China.:coffee:

my first ancester is Lưu Lang, he is a son of Âu Cơ (嫗姬) mother of Viets, who came from Dong Ding lake in South China in ancient time. My parental bloodline is Y DNA O2b, is not related to Han Chinese in China.:coffee:
While your claim is rooted in myth,the Zuozhuan as well as the Guo yu attest to the existence of a Liu state.

Ji Jizi( descended from the Liu cadet branch of Ji),was enfeoffed with his own land around modern day Henan.

My mother's surname is also 劉,is she Vietnamese:woot:

I don´t know from where you get the idea. No, that is wrong. the viets ancestor came from taiwan 5,000 years ago. that is a proven fact. the first chinese ethnic (later becoming the viets) settled down in red river delta (thanh long, hanoi) before spreading to other regions. dna studies show the viet have chromosome genetics from southern chinese and mongolian migrants.

we have no links to laotian and cambodian people, neither culture nor custom nor genetics. in ancient times, we considered the non-kinh people as uncivilzed folks, barbarians (moi). we looked down on them. intermarriages between the kinh and non-kinh are virtually non-existent. over 1,000 years we have no common border with cambodia, that changed after we annexed champa. when vietnam colonized cambodia (after taking the country from siam), we forced them to adopt vietnamese law and order. pls see the study of harvard medicin school.

Austronesien: Südseebewohner: Aus Taiwan über Vietnam nach Polynesien? - Spektrum der Wissenschaft
Reconstructing Austronesian population history in Island Southeast Asia : Nature Communications : Nature Publishing Group

Last edited:
unlikely. although many vietnamese live today in taiwan, including the huge number of viet brides. so it is not a surprise, many taiwanese have a viet mother.

Last edited:
While your claim is rooted in myth,the Zuozhuan as well as the Guo yu attest to the existence of a Liu state.

Ji Jizi( descended from the Liu cadet branch of Ji),was enfeoffed with his own land around modern day Henan.

让这个贴子沉掉,不要再回了,好吗?The guys here ,stop this topic,thanks !

Han Chinese is a big mixed blood race..
It is made up by many different races
After thousands of years of living together, the Han Chinese is formed.
It is the culture that combine all races together.
Just like the Cartonese may have more DNA connection to minority in southwest China and Vietnam, yet they are still solid Han Chinese..
Vietnamese is similar. With some Han DNA and some Chinese culture..
Yet it is independent and not combined into Han Chinese..

I don´t know from where you get the idea. No, that is wrong. the viets ancestor came from taiwan 5,000 years ago. that is a proven fact. the first chinese ethnic (later becoming the viets) settled down in red river delta (thanh long, hanoi) before spreading to other regions. dna studies show the viet have chromosome genetics from southern chinese and mongolian migrants.

we have no links to laotian and cambodian people, neither culture nor custom nor genetics. in ancient times, we considered the non-kinh people as uncivilzed folks, barbarians (moi). we looked down on them. intermarriages between the kinh and non-kinh are virtually non-existent. over 1,000 years we have no common border with cambodia, that changed after we annexed champa. when vietnam colonized cambodia (after taking the country from siam), we forced them to adopt vietnamese law and order. pls see the study of harvard medicin school.

Austronesien: Südseebewohner: Aus Taiwan über Vietnam nach Polynesien? - Spektrum der Wissenschaft
Reconstructing Austronesian population history in Island Southeast Asia : Nature Communications : Nature Publishing Group

:cheers:.
I think, Taiwanese aborgine is settled to Taiwan from Dong Ding Lake in China too, like Van Lang people.

Hungking in Vietnamese history.
hungking.jpg

Taiwanese aborigine. a Tsou warrior wearing traditional clothing, pre-WWII.
170px-Tsou_youth_of_Taiwan_%28pre-1945%29.jpg

Han Chinese is a big mixed blood race..
It is made up by many different races
After thousands of years of living together, the Han Chinese is formed.
It is the culture that combine all races together.
Just like the Cartonese may have more DNA connection to minority in southwest China and Vietnam, yet they are still solid Han Chinese..
Vietnamese is similar. With some Han DNA and some Chinese culture..
Yet it is independent and not combined into Han Chinese..

Han Chinese is an ethnicity, not race. There's only 4 types of race. Mix-blood refers to inter-race. All East Asians, specially Han Chinese, has a distinct gene marker 03. This is extremely dominant as there are no 100% in any genetics makeup. We are actually more homogenous than others, except the amazon tribes.

Ethnicity is both cultural and genetic. The ancient sinitic people in China since Huaxia share the same 03 halo group. Even Tibetan, though they are not culturally Han.
Vietnam is Austroasiatic. They have some Han 03, but not significant. Their language is non-sinitic. So no, they are not Han Chinese.

halogroup.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom