What's new

Vietnamese military parade 2010 VS Chinese parade 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Could you warranty that you can secure that place for long!?
There is no guarantee. You can't guarantee you won't get hit by a bus tomorrow either. However, going by scientific projection:
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/op/232/op232.pdf
2- India has claimed the same, but look how high they could reach in these fields!? There are over 40% of scientists and experts in the U.S. are Indian.
All of the research are done in China:
China poised to overhaul US as biggest publisher of scientific papers | Science | The Guardian
3- Yeah you have a world largest population which about over 1.3 billion people and most of them are literate. But the problem is most of these people are blind in World affairs and political issues dual to the government strictly control, they don't know who hate them outside of China but depending 100% on their government commanding. The West or even the East Asian people like Japanese or South Korean are more clever than your Chinese in this field.
Walk around Japan, United States and Canada. I've been to all three places and I can say that most people are less than interested in politics. Society does not need that many armchair politicans. And no, the government in China does not "command" its people. We're not drones.

4- Yeah but as I said above, the U.S. is never let you play the game freely since they are still exist in this planet; thus your arm power is isolated to useless.
Persians didn't allow the Macedonians under Alexander to rise either. Britain didn't let United States play freely either. It's not up to them however. It's up to China. If you live by other's mercy, you will never grow strong.

Yep, sure we will not make any trouble in SCS(East sea)now, let wait for US. action, will they send some AC to threaten you like threaten you in Taiwan or not :smokin:
Where are they now? Did they show up when we cut your cable? Drive out your illegal fishermen?

Oh better yet, did your unbreakable relationship with Soviet Union help when your sailors were being eaten by fishes in 1988?

I smell fear from you, and that's a good smell.

Thanbks Japanese bro, let's ties up the relationship and stand together, don't let them control SCS(east sea), they will take your Senkaku island after that, and block your cargo ship passing by SCS(East sea) .:cheers:
]
You chose the Wrong boss bro, they got stricly internet sensor, the know Nothing about the world, let them kill themself in peace :smokin:

You must stop your lame joke toward me!!! Who play with your Viet!? :angry:

You're talking about "boss" here? Don't Viet self-claimed that they will stand on their legs and will not bully anybody has less power than them!? Here you talk about "choosing wrong boss" with me, a Khmer, are you preferring to be my boss!? :frown: Just slap yourself a slap for waking you up, Vietnam :disagree: You have been daydreaming for too long!!!

"they got stricly internet sensor, the know Nothing about the world, let them kill themself in peace"

You Vietnam is better than China!? :lol: Who tell you that?? Your stated medias!? :lol:

Ho la la Vietnam has more freedom than China!!?? :lol:

There is no guarantee. You can't guarantee you won't get hit by a bus tomorrow either. However, going by scientific projection:
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/op/232/op232.pdf

All of the research are done in China:
China poised to overhaul US as biggest publisher of scientific papers | Science | The Guardian

Walk around Japan, United States and Canada. I've been to all three places and I can say that most people are less than interested in politics. Society does not need that many armchair politicans. And no, the government in China does not "command" its people. We're not drones.

Persians didn't allow the Macedonians under Alexander to rise either. Britain didn't let United States play freely either. It's not up to them however. It's up to China. If you live by other's mercy, you will never grow strong.

I don't agree with you at that one, you have to listen to me sincerely, that is a best advise could benefit your China a lots. People in the West and in East Asia are very motivated in political issues and world affairs, they're strong because they know how to play the game with the world. China have over 1.3 billion people mean you have over billion brains, if you could united these IQs to think for your political issues or world affairs that would be greater than just some old men in party doing outdated advising. The more people get used to political, the more power for your country!!!

You must stop your lame joke toward me!!! Who play with your Viet!?

You're talking about "boss" here? Don't Viet self-claim that they will stand on their legs and will not bully any body less power than them!? Here you talk about "choosing wrong boss" with me, a Khmer, is that you reffering to be my boss!? Just slap your self a slap for waking you up, Vietnam :disagree: You have been daydreaming for too long!!!

"they got stricly internet sensor, the know Nothing about the world, let them kill themself in peace"

You Vietnam is better than China!? :lol: Who tell you that?? Your stated medias!? :lol:

Ho la la Vietnam has more freedom than China!!?? :
NO, VietNam is small, and can not be a boss, if you want a boss, let chose US., they're rich, powerful, and will not incite you to genocide your Cambodian :smokin:

Play with me or not, no problem, young Cambodian will not keep the hatred like you any more, they only see warm Vnese living with them forever :cheers:
S 10 said:
Where are they now? Did they show up when we cut your cable? Drive out your illegal fishermen?

Oh better yet, did your unbreakable relationship with Soviet Union help when your sailors were being eaten by fishes in 1988?

I smell fear from you, and that's a good smell.
Why should they show up for cutting game ??they will buy more cable for VN and you can cut 100 time more if you want :smokin:

So, US. wanna stay, let see their action first, let see if they send some AC to threaten your poor Navy, sailing in tiny water or not :smokin:

Why should they show up for cutting game ??they will buy more cable for VN and you can cut 100 time more if you want :smokin:

So, US. wanna stay, let see their action first, let see if they send some AC to threaten your poor Navy, sailing in tiny water or not :smokin:

This is you: "American, Indian and Japanese daddies will buy more stuff and help us be strong, even fight for us against Chinese!"

I kindly cite the alliance you had with Soviet Union. They stood by and watched us fed your sailors to fishes. It seems you didn't learn your lesson. Vietnam is just an expendable pawn in the game between China and United States. When the price is right, you will be sold.

This is you: "American, Indian and Japanese daddies will buy more stuff and help us be strong, even fight for us against Chinese!"

I kindly cite the alliance you had with Soviet Union. They stood by and watched us fed your sailors to fishes. It seems you didn't learn your lesson. Vietnam is just an expendable pawn in the game between China and United States. When the price is right, you will be sold.
Hehe, in 1988, Soviet was almost collapsed, we can not blame them for any thing, we love SoViet, but they've gone already.

We never need any one fight for VN even in VN war, don't brag about your strength , we only need weapon support, and you will have no chance to win Viet-Laos-Cam.:smokin:

But US.said: US. wanna stay in SCS(East sea), so, let them show some action first, such as send some Mighty AC to threaten your poor Navy sailing in tiny water :lol:

Hehe, in 1988, Soviet was almost collapsed, we can not blame them for any thing, we love SoViet, but they've gone already.

We never need any one fight for VN even in VN war, don't brag about your strength , we only need weapon support, and you will have no chance to win Viet-Laos-Cam.:smokin:

But US.said: US. wanna stay in SCS(East sea), so, let them show some action first, such as send some Mighty AC to threaten your poor Navy sailing in tiny water :lol:

Your Viet used to claim that you only standing by your feet but why dragging a third party, Soviet Union here!? :lol: Is that saying one way and acting opposite way!? :lol:

Don't you ever dare to pull our country Cambodia and my fellow Lao to your "evil empire", Vietnam! :angry: Who you think you are? Who play with your greedy Vietnam?

Stop making fake propaganda blurring our image, your silly act just tell the world how cheat you are!!! :disagree:

Your Viet used to claim that you only standing by your feet but why dragging a third party, Soviet Union here!? :lol: Is that saying one way and acting opposite way!? :lol:

Don't you ever dare to pull our country Cambodia and my fellow Lao to your "evil empire", Vietnam! :angry: Who you think you are? Who play with your greedy Vietnam?

Stop making fake propaganda blurring our image, your silly act just tell the world how cheat you are!!! :disagree:

1.Why must we fight alone ??US during VN war draged EU-Australia-Thailand-S.Korea etc.. in also, it's so iddiot to fight alone :smokin:

2.You're in Thai now, you're not Cambodian any more, we Viet-Laos-Cam will figth together, what can you do ??genocide the Cambodian again and force them to listen to the Evil like you ??

3. I have no propaganda but trust, young Cambodian will kick you out if you threaten them by genocide again .:tdown:

Stop, guy. He is a chinese who is wearing the mask as a campodian. Because He'a ashamed that he's Chinese, so he wears someone else's mask. And using a mask to attack Vietnamese, that's all what he can do.

And He is trying to incite hatred between Cambodian and Vietnamese, And what else???? We will talk each other, bro. Don't bait

Are you dumb or just playing dumb? that damn troll been trolling and posting insulting comments against both Chinese and Vietnamese so how the hell for you to jump to such idiotic conclusion that "he is a Chinese"?
Personally, he's more likely being another account of that "Peter" guy.

China is trying to divide America and ASEAN, like China has divided ASEAN before.
I have to disagree, ASEAN itself is never unified; we the original member created this to halt communist expansion remember? you have to thank the collapse of USSR that Vietnam is even in ASEAN. Vietnam does not speak for ASEAN anymore than other memberstate.

btw it is US that stated it has no intention to intervene on the side of Vietnam or Philippines, that US maintain it's neutrality in the matter and seek clarification over maritime access. US is just using the 2 as bargaining chip.

of course PRC can't crush Vietnam in a land war, but then that isn't the issue is it?

A parade could not determine who wins so the controversy is not necessary .Vietnam's soldier's is older than China'soldier but the height of Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, is equivalent, and skin color, too

@ All VietNam guys: you argue with the Chinese (East Asian Patients) just as time consuming, please take the time to offer more for your country

Did you ask US's premission before posting? We all know that Japan's foreign policy is decided by US.

PS. this is the first time i saw a Mod. thanks a post. anyone seen mod. thanks a post before?

I have to disagree, ASEAN itself is never unified; we the original member created this to halt communist expansion remember? you have to thank the collapse of USSR that Vietnam is even in ASEAN. Vietnam does not speak for ASEAN anymore than other memberstate.

btw it is US that stated it has no intention to intervene on the side of Vietnam or Philippines, that US maintain it's neutrality in the matter and seek clarification over maritime access. US is just using the 2 as bargaining chip.

of course PRC can't crush Vietnam in a land war, but then that isn't the issue is it?

Ok. Agree with you. But At least China is trying to divide America and VN, Philippines, like China has divided ASEAN before.

ASEAN itself is never unified, if so I think Vietnam, Phippines and the countries should link together to do "something" in their interest in the SCS (East sea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom