What's new

Vietnamese military parade 2010 VS Chinese parade 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, he have the right to talk, we respect him if he's a real Khmer Fighter . Let him understand that: VNese and Cambodian are living peacefuly together, people can not keep ling with hatred, we need more foods, more money than hating each other.:cheers:

But he isn't a real Khmer. He is wearing the mask.

I also have a Cambodian friend. And my friend's dad (Vietnamese) is also a building contractor in Cambodia. No one say like him

Do You think he is Cambodian? I don't say you're wrong, but I believe he is Chinese

You don't dare to show your face as Chinese, too degraded for you.

you yourself should stop wearing the mask, You're ashamed that you are Chinese, so you wear someone else's mask? right?

Using a mask to attack Vietnamese, that's all what you can do :lol::lol: I'm not strange your policy division

Talking like a mooncalf, not know what is called "dishonourable".

hide your head, poor kid. fie for shame! :coffee:

Whatever you say, everyone who don't like you will be blamed a Chinese, I bet most people around the world are Chinese just like me!!! :lol:

I warn you the last time: If your Viets have a gut, then showing your real face when arguing with others, don't just big mouth and do like a cunning rat hiding behind a bush!!!

Who must be shame than who!? :rolleyes:

Whatever you say, everyone who don't like you will be blamed a Chinese, I bet most people around the world are Chinese just like me!!!

I warn you the last time: If your Viets have a gut, then showing your real face when arguing with others, don't just big mouth and do like a cunning rat hiding behind a bush!!!

Who must be shame than who!?

:rofl: Everyone, Everyone!!!!! See his words (RED) Speaking in Vietnamese it's "Đại HÁNG". You say that you know Vietnamese, so you know what does it mean???? :lol:

And I realized that Chinese people love to bet. :rofl: Look down

try going to hanoi chinese embassy and protest? i bet you will disappear as soon as you say hi LOL

Oh, I live in Sai Gon (Ho chi minh city), no need to go to Ha Noi. China's Consulate here.

Oh, kid. I'm very interesting with your bet. A bet with the kid. What will you bet??? A candy????? :rofl::rofl:

well, luckily for you, I don't bet with a kid ;)

Again

you are assuming Tiki Tam Tam is here to discuss with you with reasons and facts, but you are wrong.
this hopeless indian man is here to spread his depression caused by the total failure of his life.

I bet he lives in a slum "unit" works for a call centre and being being paid minimum indian wage.

oh, yes, I agree, he is allowed to vote. that is the only thing he has.

And Ant15, oh now he is Khmer Fighter. here:
I bet most people around the world are Chinese just like me!!!

I warn you the last time: To remove the your mask. You don't dare to show your face as Chinese, too degraded for you.

you yourself should stop wearing the mask, You're ashamed that you are Chinese, so you wear someone else's mask? right?

Using a mask to attack Vietnamese, that's all what you can do :lol: I'm not strange your policy division

Talking like a mooncalf, not know what is called "dishonourable".

hide your head, poor kid. fie for shame! :coffee:

But he isn't a real Khmer. He is wearing the mask.

I also have a Cambodian friend. And my friend's dad (Vietnamese) is also a building contractor in Cambodia. No one say like him

Do You think he is Cambodian? I don't say you're wrong, but I believe he is Chinese

how about just shut up and stop your lie?

most people in this world see Vietnamese as 1) communist loser, 2) trouble maker, 3) criminals.

in Australia, vietnamese community means dirty and violent crimes.

how about just shut up and stop your lie?

most people in this world see Vietnamese as 1) communist loser, 2) trouble maker, 3) criminals.

in Australia, vietnamese community means dirty and violent crimes.

And they have nothing to say about it so they say another thing to ignore the old story. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

runaway, Huh??? :lol:

Speaking as a gentleman, please. Don't be small-minded :azn:

Fie for shame! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

For the record, I'm not trying to stir up any conflict! Why would I do that when i have a lot of Chinese friends. I also do consider that Japanese have imperialistic envy in the region which need to be manage by China as they(Japanese) are trying to implement military bases abroad Ex: Africa.
BTW, a lot of people like me worldwide would like to see a Chinese revival in this new world order for the glory of the planet. A current world like ours without the proper balance is doom!
One last thing the female Chinese soldiers in the 09 parade looks amazing!:woot:

A parade could not determine who wins so the controversy is not necessary .Vietnam's soldier's is older than China'soldier but the height of Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, is equivalent, and skin color, too

@ All VietNam guys: you argue with the Chinese (East Asian Patients) just as time consuming, please take the time to offer more for your country

you argue with the Chinese (East Asian Patients) just as time consuming, please take the time to offer more for your country

can you elaborate more on this bold part`or i'll consider you a Nazi japs

post reported

I could be banned, but my friends, my family, and some people in the world never change the views with the Chinese.
don't forget that

A parade could not determine who wins so the controversy is not necessary .Vietnam's soldier's is older than China'soldier but the height of Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, is equivalent, and skin color, too

@ All VietNam guys: you argue with the Chinese (East Asian Patients) just as time consuming, please take the time to offer more for your country

But China don't let us in peace.

Why are you buying the satellites anti ballistic missile for?

I could be banned, but my friends, my family, and some people in the world never change the views with the Chinese.
don't forget that
Maybe a few nuclear bombs will change that, seeing how you lick American anus after they did it to you.

Wait no, you're already radiating yourselves with that power plant. Don't play with fire unless you want to get burned.

But China don't let us in peace.
Don't expect peace if you keep stealing our islands and oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom