What's new

Vietnamese Dissident on Trial for Subversion

What's Trust? US has spy in Vietnam, Vietnam sent spy to US ... so what ?? :azn:

Who are the "wrong guys"? Your one corrupted party government members? :lol:
1.So, Viet Tan can be VN spy group :P

2. VIet Tan, VIet Kieu or whatever Viet and US corrupted officers , ofcourse you can not prove that they're corrupted guys bcz we're Pefrect in spy game :lol:

1.So, Viet Tan can be VN spy group :P

You wish! :lol:

2. VIet Tan, VIet Kieu or whatever Viet and US corrupted officers , ofcourse you can not prove that they're corrupted guys bcz we're Pefrect in spy game :lol:

I only see the members of your one corrupted government are the "wrong guys". Here is what I see:

Look at what the guy said: "My writings were not aimed at overthrowing anyone. I only pointed out the negative things in society, and I think the country needs to be more democratic." :rofl: - and he is a terrosist.

Look at what his wife said: "... her husband is being held due to his opposition to a Chinese-run bauxite mine in the Central Highlands, which activists say has caused environmental degradation in the area.

WOW! Some patriotic Vietnameses who speak up how bad Chinese-rubauxite mine in the Central Highlands that caused environmental degradation in the area and yet being labled as "terrorist."

That how your one party version of democracy government is, huh NiceGuy? :rofl: Who are you going to fool?

"Human rights activists say dozens of government critics in Vietnam have been given long jail terms in recent years."

:lol:

I only see the members of your one corrupted government are the "wrong guys". Here is what I see:

Look at what the guy said: "My writings were not aimed at overthrowing anyone. I only pointed out the negative things in society, and I think the country needs to be more democratic." :rofl: - and he is a terrosist.

Look at what his wife said: "... her husband is being held due to his opposition to a Chinese-run bauxite mine in the Central Highlands, which activists say has caused environmental degradation in the area.

WOW! Some patriotic Vietnameses who speak up how bad Chinese-rubauxite mine in the Central Highlands that caused environmental degradation in the area and yet being labled as "terrorist."

That how your one party version of democracy government is, huh NiceGuy? :rofl: Who are you going to fool?

"Human rights activists say dozens of government critics in Vietnam have been given long jail terms in recent years."

:lol:

1.He know Nothing about democracy, and he try to damage VN democracy version he forget that : Vn is not in US black list, that's the crime in VietNam :P

2.HE have the connection with terrorist group Viet Tan, so he must be jailed, that's all :P

3.after few years in prison, so he may have good cover to work for VietNam in USA as a spy :lol:

1.He know Nothing about democracy, and he try to damage VN democracy version he forget that : Vn is not in US black list, that's the crime in VietNam :P

He had been an active contributor to a website critical of Chinese-operated bauxite mines in the Central Highlands. He only pointed out the negative things in society, and he thought the country needs to be more democratic ... You'd better check your one party's democracy version again more closely. :lol:

2.HE have the connection with terrorist group Viet Tan, so he must be jailed, that's all :P

Dude, did you not say that Viet Tan is Viet Cong and that group might be your spied group in US? :rofl:

3.after few years in prison, so he may have good cover to work for VietNam in USA as a spy :lol:

Yeah .. right, :lol: Good cover up for your reckless and corrupted one party government that tried to silence the patriots.

He had been an active contributor to a website critical of Chinese-operated bauxite mines in the Central Highlands. He only pointed out the negative things in society, and he thought the country needs to be more democratic ... You'd better check your one party's democracy version again more closely. :lol:

Read again what he confess, bro
Vẫn theo lời khai của ông ta, thì: "Dự định của tôi là sẽ thành lập những tổ chức Việt Tân trá hình để lôi kéo giới trẻ rồi trong số những người ấy, tôi sẽ chọn những người ưu tú nhất để gửi ra nước ngoài, tham dự những khóa đào tạo do Việt Tân tổ chức. Sau đó quay trở về, làm hạt nhân kích động người dân biểu tình, bạo loạn để Việt Tân nương theo, cướp chính quyền".
http://laodong.com.vn/Tin-Tuc/Su-thuc-ve-Pham-Minh-Hoang-to-chuc-khung-bo-Viet-Tan/15665
His plan is overthrone the govt. , so his got big trouble :P
Dude, did you not say that Viet Tan is Viet Cong and that group might be your spied group in US?
So how to be the perfect spy ??let play double faces game :lol:

Don't forget that : there are also thousand illegal CHinese workers working in VN. let exchange those illegal, let Viets go back home to eat the safe foods , Oki bro :P

source? or u just act like a monkey imitating what human do?

Read what your one corrupted government FRAMED him!? :rofl: Framing a person is not that hard, especially in your country. Your media can't be trusted man ... :lol:

You can't play :azn:

1.hehe, he has connection with Viet Tan, he admit already, so he must be arrested :azn:

2. we can, it's not so hard, just another Perfect spy version only, don't forget our spy stay in USA for long time already

read again this bood, dear Peter
Perfect_Spy.jpg

rcmj said:
source? or u just act like a monkey imitating what human do?
Why do I need to lie a country with lots of poor people like CHina ??you just try to hide the trust that: CHina still a third world country, same like VietNam :azn:
Illegal Chinese workers flood northern construction plants
Last updated: 6/24/2011 9:00

Residents in small northern communes say that thousands of illegal Chinese workers have changed the face of their small communities and taken a number of well-paying jobs

Chinese workers at a construction site in the northern province of Ninh Binh. Long time residents of the community say illegal Chinese workers have changed the face of their commune and taken jobs from them.

Visitors who wander into Ngu Lao Commune in the northern port city of Hai Phong are always struck by the feeling that they have stepped out of Vietnam.

“Hundreds of Chinese workers have migrated here,” said the owner of a roadside eatery. “The area has become a little China Town.”

Along the road connecting the city center and Rung Ferry in Thuy Nguyen District, most restaurants, foot massage parlors, barbershops and cafés display signs written only in Chinese script.
Vietnam latest news - Thanh Nien Daily | Illegal Chinese workers flood northern construction plants

there many eligal Chinese workers in Camau, Lam Dong province also.

1.hehe, he has connection with Viet Tan, he admit already, so he must be arrested :azn:

2. we can, it's not so hard, just another Perfect spy version only, don't forget our spy stay in USA for long time already

read again this bood, dear Peter
Perfect_Spy.jpg

Why do I need to lie a country with lots of poor people like CHina ??you just try to hide the trust that: CHina still a third world country, same like VietNam :azn:

Vietnam latest news - Thanh Nien Daily | Illegal Chinese workers flood northern construction plants

there many eligal Chinese workers in Camau, Lam Dong province also.

Hahaha that's funny. China's poorest province, is richer than Vietnam.

Nothing against Vietnam but it is Vietnamese who are changing the demographics of Guangxi.

Perfect_Spy.jpg

That guy was a double agent, he later turned in to against Viet communist regime and was suppressed to a pitiful death.

Hahaha that's funny. China's poorest province, is richer than Vietnam.

Nothing against Vietnam but it is Vietnamese who are changing the demographics of Guangxi.

You're richer doesn't mean you will Win, USA's province surely richer North VietNam during VN war, but they lost. For so long time CHina doesn't have a real war alredy, so don't keep thinking that you're so strong now, Real war is always so diffrent with some funny training, bro :azn:

Perfect_Spy.jpg

That guy was a double agent, he later turned to against Viet communist regime and was suppressed to a pitiful death.
Hehe, so you trust in what he did to against communist regime ??Oh , so he still can cheat you even he died for few years already :lol:

You're richer doesn't mean you will Win, USA's province surely richer North VietNam during VN war, but they lost. For so long time CHina doesn't have a real war alredy, so don't keep thinking that you're so strong now, Real war is always so diffrent with some funny training, bro :azn:

Stop your self-masturbating argument that way, time is change, today is 2011 not in the past 70s. The situation has been changed to a new page, you dare to keep that ******* paranoid though and let see how realistic crush you!!! I wish the whole Vietnam will be paranoid just like you so that would be the great benefit to all of us!!!

Back
Top Bottom