What's new

Vietnamese Dissident on Trial for Subversion

Gambit's had some pretty bad experiences with communism as a kid.

Oh, my family also have lots of bad experiences during North VietNam land reform also, but I'm willing to be VN spy :lol:

We know Viet Tan is not going to make trouble in our country, no need to kill any one ... worry not NiceGuy :lol: However, we are gathering evidences of your human rights violation for future agenda. :azn:
Oh, so don't Trust what you know, bcz many VN spies among their group , you can ask VietKieu if they totaly belive VietTan is an-communist or not also :lol:

Yep, Mr.Pham Xuan An -a perfect spy also said : he is not spy ....untill Vn war is over :lol:

I said "Gambit is no spy!" - not Gambit himself, so your comparison is invalid .. duh ... :azn:

Pham Xuan An was not known the kind of current coruppted government that he once put his life on the line for ... liar NiceGuy; otherwise, he would vomit blood and die :rofl:

Oh, so don't Trust what you know, bcz many VN spies among their group , you can ask VietKieu if they totaly belive VietTan is an-communist or not also :lol:

Have you not read what I said: "We know Viet Tan is not going to make trouble in our country" - so who cares about if VietKieu believes or not about Viet Tan ... as long as Viet Tan causing trouble within Vietnam is matter. :usflag:

But I care honest. :)
So do I. I have been supporting these movements for over twenty years. But I do find it hilarious that China would criticize Viet Nam for 'human rights' violations. As laughable as Libya on the UN Human Rights Council.

So do I. I have been supporting these movements for over twenty years. But I do find it hilarious that China would criticize Viet Nam for 'human rights' violations. As laughable as Libya on the UN Human Rights Council.

Yet there Libya is and here we are. And let's not confuse the message with the messenger.

Have you not read what I said: "We know Viet Tan is not going to make trouble in our country" - so who cares about if VietKieu believes or not about Viet Tan ... as long as Viet Tan causing trouble within Vietnam is matter. :usflag:
Hehe, what will happend if VietTan is Viet Cong spy group ??

Chinesetiger1986 said:
Lol, China has played this double game with both USA and USSR decades ago. Now Vietnam gonna replay what China played in the past?
that why, we're brother , living thousand years together :lol:

with hunderds of thousand illegal viets living in China, yeah sure living standard is way much better than VN so we are qulified to criticize VN in thiis matter. This ideology goes for U.S and European countries`

with hunderds of thousand illegal viets living in China, yeah sure living standard is way much better than VN so we are qulified to criticize VN in thiis matter. This ideology goes for U.S and European countries`

Don't forget that : there are also thousand illegal CHinese workers working in VN. let exchange those illegal, let Viets go back home to eat the safe foods , Oki bro :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom