What's new

Vietnamese Dissident on Trial for Subversion

What lie bro, we still clean in you Black list , what the use of your black list ??why don't you trust your own paper ??

Good question! Our blacklist is just for our "National Interests" purpose and our "Agenda" ...

btw: this guy was France citizen, so of coure France must say something to please this poor guy :P

Not France, but U.S. officials say they have not found any evidence to support ... :lol:

You harbor them bcz they're not dangerous in your country, but dangerours in my, same like AIDS disease can not kill monkey, but very dangerous with Human being and you agree with VN about it , so we're Not in your black list :lol:

If you are not in the blacklist "officially" then why would we harbor a virus to danger your country? Get it? Guess, you don't hahahhehhee :rofl:

Yep, thanks for your purpose, so we will take some advantage on it also :P, don't be sad if we send some perfect spy to cheat you again :lol:

You're welcome! When we are done using you, you will be thrown away as before.
No one stops you! Go ahead and send your perfect spy to cheat US, if you can! :rofl:

You're welcome! When we are done using you, you will be thrown away as before.
No one stops you! Go ahead and send your perfect spy to cheat US, if you can! :rofl:

Hehe, we live with your"Big target"for thousand years alredy, we know clearly US can finish her or not, and you're so dumb , we sent him during "SaiGon fall" alredy, still can not find out Who is he ??poor Peter :lol:

Hehe, we live with your"Big target"for thousand years alredy, we know clearly US can finish her or not, and you're so dumb , we sent him during "SaiGon fall" alredy, still can not find out Who is he ??poor Peter :lol:

No one asks you to LIE! :rofl:

1.Good question! Our blacklist is just for our "National Interests" purpose and our "Agenda" ...

2.Not France, but U.S. officials say they have not found any evidence to support ... :lol:

3.If you are not in the blacklist "officially" then why would we harbor a virus to danger your country? Get it? Guess, you don't hahahhehhee :rofl:
1. Can you tell me what the use of "National Interests" when my country is not in your black list ??I really don't know :D

3. you habor them bcz he like AIDS disease, no harm to mokey, if they make trouble in your, you surely kill them instead of jailing, that al :Pl

In fact, many studies believe that those anti-China demonstrations over South China Sea were actually agitated by the same, exact anti-VN government persons.

For overthrowing VN government, they pretend to anti-China, and go on the streets with second intention…

Interestingly, now VN government starts to arrest those anti-China activists, so NiceGuy, it’s your time to tremble? No wonder you suddenly stop anti-China, and hosts of other viets, that once swamped PDF from nowhere, vanished as suddenly as they had appeared, like ghost vapor at Sun of the dawn… Funny.

:lol:

1. Can you tell me what the use of "National Interests" when my country is not in your black list ??I really don't know :D

Too bad! :lol: of course you don't know ...

3. you habor them bcz he like AIDS disease, no harm to mokey, if they make trouble in your, you surely kill them instead of jailing, that al :Pl

We know Viet Tan is not going to make trouble in our country, no need to kill any one ... worry not NiceGuy :lol: However, we are gathering evidences of your human rights violation for future agenda. :azn:

Yep, we love Gambit also, who knows if Gambit is one of our perfect spies :yahoo:

Gambit is no spy! He just loves Vietnam in general and what he has been defending for Vietnam in spite of current corrupted communist regime is to against China only. :lol:

But if you, ChineseTiger1986, ask Gambit about human rights and freedom of Vietnameses in Vietnam - he sure has different opinion than this liar NiceGuy though ... :rofl:

Gambit is no spy! He just loves Vietnam in general and what he has been defending for Vietnam in spite of current corrupted communist regime is to against China only. :lol:

But if you, ChineseTiger1986, ask Gambit about human rights and freedom of Vietnameses in Vietnam - he sure has different opinion than this liar NiceGuy though ... :rofl:

Gambit's had some pretty bad experiences with communism as a kid.

Well, at least NiceGuy is a patriotic Vietnamese, he has Vietnamese flag and his allegiance lies with Vietnam, but Gambit is only loyal to USA.

Yep, Mr.Pham Xuan An -a perfect spy also said : he is not spy ....untill Vn war is over :lol:

Back
Top Bottom