What's new

Vietnamese Dissident on Trial for Subversion

Hehe, so you trust in what he did to against communist regime ??Oh , so he still can cheat you even he died for few years already :lol:

yeahhh, cheat me!!! HOW????????????????

Oh you forget that guy is already died, what a new great agent your Vietnamese have this time??? YOU??????????? :lol:

That guy was nothing but a dud, your Viet Cong drawing his picture as if he is so excellent in spy but the fact the U.S. was known his suspicious activities, they just use him as their double agent to exchange information to VC. At the end of the war that guy was attemting to float to the U.S. but wasn't successfully, he was jailed right in his own house until the day he dead. VC controls his whole life, also the U.S., is that a perfect spy!? No but a perfect looser!!! :lol:

Keep your paranoid and see!!! :azn:

yeahhh, cheat me!!! HOW????????????????

Oh you forget that guy is already died, what a new great agent your Vietnamese have this time??? YOU??????????? :lol:

That guy was nothing but a dud, your Viet Cong drawing his picture as if he is so excellent in spy but the fact the U.S. was known his suspicious activities, they just use him as their double agent to exchange information to VC. At the end of the war that guy was attemting to float to the U.S. but wasn't successfully, he was jailed right in his own house until the day he dead. VC controls his whole life, also the U.S., is that a perfect spy!? No but a perfect looser!!! :lol:

Keep your paranoid and see!!! :azn:
Hehe, this book is writen by Mr.Larry Berman-the American , not VietNam ,and we don't care whatever you say about VietNam bcz you lost in the war, so you hate us, you're free to hate , Old man, that all :azn:

Stop your self-masturbating argument that way, time is change, today is 2011 not in the past 70s. The situation has been changed to a new page, you dare to keep that ******* paranoid though and let see how realistic crush you!!! I wish the whole Vietnam will be paranoid just like you so that would be the great benefit to all of us!!!
Oh, so when you're richer you will feel scare more about death, you rather run away to save your precious life than keep fighting to death, tha's it :azn:

Back
Top Bottom