What's new

Vietnamese Dissident on Trial for Subversion

Viet Tan is terrorist group, if he has a ties to Viet Tan, so he must be in jail , bro

Terrorist group? Do you even know what is the "terrorist" term mean? Blow himself up and killed as many other people with him? Blow up government buildings? So, Viet Tan is a group doing all of that?

It is simple ... who ever speaks up the truth about your corrupted government will be labled as terrorist, has ties to Viet Tan etc ... as long as having some kind of reason to imprison activists.

Look at what the guy said: "My writings were not aimed at overthrowing anyone. I only pointed out the negative things in society, and I think the country needs to be more democratic." :rofl: - and he is a terrosist.

Look at what his wife said: "... her husband is being held due to his opposition to a Chinese-run bauxite mine in the Central Highlands, which activists say has caused environmental degradation in the area.

WOW! Some patriotic Vietnameses who speak up how bad Chinese-rubauxite mine in the Central Highlands that caused environmental degradation in the area and yet being labled as "terrorist."

That how your one party version of democracy government is, huh NiceGuy? :rofl: Who are you going to fool?

"Human rights activists say dozens of government critics in Vietnam have been given long jail terms in recent years."

:lol:

It is nice to see the Chinese being human rights vanguards!

Wonders never cease!

Congratulations. But maybe one should just joggle your memory!

Ambrose Bierce, a journalist had a wonderful take on Forgetfulness.

He said Forgetfulness is a gift of God bestowed upon debtors in compensation for their destitution of conscience.

hehe, it's our own matter, and you're Not USA, if USA say Nothing about human right in VN, so VietTan is terrorist group.

Liar! :lol: Read it here NiceGuy ...

World Report 2011: Vietnam | Human Rights Watch

World Report 2011: Vietnam
Events of 2010

The Vietnamese government tightened controls on freedom of expression during 2010, harassing, arresting, and jailing dozens of writers, political activists, and other peaceful critics.

Cyber-attacks originating from Vietnam-based servers disabled dissident websites and the government introduced new restrictions on public internet shops while continuing to restrict access to numerous overseas websites.

Public protests over evictions, confiscation of church properties, and police brutality were met at times with excessive use of force by police. Police routinely tortured suspects in custody.

Vietnam, which served as the chair of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) in 2010, demonstrated little respect for core principles in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Charter to "strengthen democracy" and "protect and promote human rights and fundamental freedoms."

Repression of Dissent
2010 saw a steady stream of political trials and arrests as the government stepped up suppression of dissent in advance of the 11th Communist Party congress in January 2011. In December 2009 and January 2010, five activists linked to the banned Democratic Party of Vietnam, including lawyer Le Cong Dinh, were sentenced to prison on subversion charges, followed by the January 29 sentencing of democracy campaigner Pham Thanh Nghien for disseminating anti-government propaganda. On February 5 writer and former political prisoner Tran Khai Thanh Thuy, who was arrested after trying to attend the trials of fellow dissidents in 2009, was sentenced to three-and-a-half years' imprisonment on trumped-up assault charges.

In February police arrested three activists for distributing anti-government leaflets and organizing worker strikes in Tra Vinh province. They were tried and sentenced to long prison sentences in October on charges of "disrupting security." In April the Lam Dong court sentenced four people to prison for alleged links to the Vietnam Populist Party.

In July and August police arrested land rights petitioners Pham Van Thong and Nguyen Thanh Tam in Ben Tre, Tran Thi Thuy in Dong Thap, and Mennonite pastor Duong Kim Khai in Ho Chi Minh City. On August 13 Ho Chi Minh City math professor Pham Minh Hoang was arrested. He had been an active contributor to a website critical of Chinese-operated bauxite mines in the Central Highlands. The five were charged with subversion, with the banned Viet Tan Party claiming all but Pham Van Thong as members.

Authorities harassed, detained, and interrogated online critics during the year. In October police arrested blogger Phan Thanh Hai and Vi Duc Hoi, an editorial board member of Fatherland Review, and extended the imprisonment of Nguyen Van Hai (Dieu Cay), a founding member of the Club of Free Journalists. In November police arrested outspoken legal activist Cu Huy Ha Vu on charges of disseminating anti-government propaganda and detained and interrogated former political prisoner Le Thi Cong Nhan about her poems and interviews on the internet.

Ethnic minority activists also faced arrest and imprisonment. In January the Gia Lai provincial court handed down prison sentences to two Montagnards, Rmah Hlach and Siu Koch, on charges of violating the country's unity policy. After conflicts broke out in June between Montagnards and a rubber plantation company in Gia Lai, authorities reinforced the security presence in three districts and arrested Montagnards belonging to independent Protestant house churches, who they accused of using religion to forward a political agenda. In November the Phu Yen provincial court sentenced Ksor Y Du and Kpa Y Ko to prison for "undermining national unity."

In March land rights activist Huynh Ba, a member of the Khmer Krom (ethnic Khmer) minority group, was sentenced to prison in Soc Trang on charges of "abusing democratic rights." In July authorities in Tra Vinh defrocked and arrested Khmer Krom Buddhist abbot Thach Sophon, charging him with illegal confinement. He was sentenced in September to a nine-month suspended sentence.

If you wanna blame our Democracy version, go and blame US first.But I think you can not blame anything, coz you're still in US's black list of Human rights :lol:

What are you going to blame us about? We are blamed for your corrupted government? We are blamed for the lack of freedom in Vietnam?

What's a joke, liar! :lol:

Liar! :lol: Read it here NiceGuy ...

What are you going to blame us about? We are blamed for your corrupted government? We are blamed for the lack of freedom in Vietnam?

What's a joke, liar! :lol:
No man, you praise us in Human right , so if some blame us about it, you must be the first one they come to see :lol:
Human Rights Council expert praises Vietnam's progress
| VNS| June 04, 2011 23:51 pm.Share

.Vietnam had achieved great progress in reducing poverty and the enjoyment of economic, social and cultural rights by its population during the last two decades, said Maria Magdalena Sepulveda Carmona, the Human Rights Council's Independent Expert on human rights and extreme poverty on Tuesday.
Human Rights Council expert praises Vietnam's progress | DTiNews - Dan Tri International, the news gateway of Vietnam

And we're not in your black list of Human right also , so VietTan is terrorist group according to US's agreemnet :lol:

No man, you praise us in Human right , so if some blame us about it, you must be the first one they come to see :lol:
Human Rights Council expert praises Vietnam's progress | DTiNews - Dan Tri International, the news gateway of Vietnam

Read it again carefully of the wording, liar! :lol:

"Vietnam had achieved great progress in reducing poverty and the enjoyment of economic, social and cultural rights by its population during the last two decades"

Did she say, Vietnam had achieved great progress in HUMAN RIGHTS? :rofl:

If you can't read English then take an ESL class, okie!

Terrorist group? Do you even know what is the "terrorist" term mean? Blow himself up and killed as many other people with him? Blow up government buildings? So, Viet Tan is a group doing all of that?

It is simple ... who ever speaks up the truth about your corrupted government will be labled as terrorist, has ties to Viet Tan etc ... as long as having some kind of reason to imprison activists.

Look at what the guy said: "My writings were not aimed at overthrowing anyone. I only pointed out the negative things in society, and I think the country needs to be more democratic." :rofl: - and he is a terrosist.

Look at what his wife said: "... her husband is being held due to his opposition to a Chinese-run bauxite mine in the Central Highlands, which activists say has caused environmental degradation in the area.

WOW! Some patriotic Vietnameses who speak up how bad Chinese-rubauxite mine in the Central Highlands that caused environmental degradation in the area and yet being labled as "terrorist."

That how your one party version of democracy government is, huh NiceGuy? :rofl: Who are you going to fool?

"Human rights activists say dozens of government critics in Vietnam have been given long jail terms in recent years."

:lol:
1. bcz my country ban using gun, so our terrorist is diffrent with your, our terrorist will have No gun, but wrong Democracy version. So, if some use Wrong Democracy version, they are terrorist, according to US's agreement :lol:
'

"Vietnam had achieved great progress in reducing poverty and the enjoyment of economic, social and cultural rights by its population during the last two decades"

he is the joke``he posts for Vietcon and has several other accounts

But we're not in your Black list, that means we have No trouble with human right :lol:

btw: what is the meaning of social right ??

But we're not in your Black list, that means we have No trouble with human right :lol:

vietnam is in the black list of human traficking``so its human rights are appalling``
current situation: Vietnam is a source and, to a lesser extent, a destination country for men, women, and children subjected to sex trafficking and conditions of forced labor, Vietnamese women and children are subjected to forced prostitution throughout Asia
C.I.A sources

vietnam is in the black list of human traficking``so its human rights are appalling`` C.I.A sources

:rofl:, pls stop pulling my leg :rofl:, when does CIA have the right to talk about Human right ??

1. bcz my country ban using gun, so our terrorist is diffrent with your, our terrorist will have No gun, but wrong Democracy version. So, if some use Wrong Democracy version, they are terrorist, according to US's agreement :lol:
'

LIE AGAIN! :lol:

Read it here: France blasts Vietnam for jailing citizen for blog - News

"U.S.-based Viet Tan says it is a nonviolent advocate of democracy, but Hanoi considers it a terrorist organization -- a claim U.S. officials say they have not found any evidence to support."

According to what US's agreement? :azn:

If Viet Tan a terrorist group then why do we, U.S. harbor this group in the U.S.? :rofl:

That has nothing to do with Human rights in your country got violated! You will have trouble within ... :azn:

BTW, as long as we can use you now for other purpose, then we will not mention about your human rights just yet .... :rofl:

If you don't know, then you can look it up ...

LIE AGAIN! :lol:

Read it here: France blasts Vietnam for jailing citizen for blog - News

"U.S.-based Viet Tan says it is a nonviolent advocate of democracy, but Hanoi considers it a terrorist organization -- a claim U.S. officials say they have not found any evidence to support."

According to what US's agreement? :azn:

If Viet Tan a terrorist group then why do we, U.S. harbor this group in the U.S.? :rofl:

What lie bro, we still clean in you Black list , what the use of your black list ??why don't you trust your own paper ??

btw: this guy was France citizen, so of coure France must say something to please this poor guy :P

You harbor them bcz they're not dangerous in your country, but dangerours in my, same like AIDS disease can not kill monkey, but very dangerous with Human being and you agree with VN about it , so we're Not in your black list :lol:

That has nothing to do with Human rights in your country got violated! You will have trouble within ... :azn:

BTW, as long as we can use you now for other purpose, then we will not mention about your human rights just yet .... :rofl:

Yep, thanks for your purpose, so we will take some advantage on it also :P, don't be sad if we send some perfect spy to cheat you again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom