What's new

Vietnamese conquest of Muslim/Hindu Cham and their current situation

Originally Posted by EastSea View Post
Don't lie kid.
I said: Cantonese are fake Hans,

You stated: Cantonese with their bloodline is mixed from Yue and Han. It's evidences for that Cantonese is no Hans.

Vietnamese (Kinh people) and Cantonese, there are two different race. Vietnamese and Cantonese are two different languages, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by EastSea View Post
Ya, we can claim bai yue belong to us. and then Guang Xi, Guang Dong can be independence states base on seft-determination Principe of UN.

Haha liar

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...pendence-says-global-times-5.html#post4363052

Descent is traced through the paternal line, Cantonese are Han in the paternal line.

What is in conflict here base on my two post ?

... and then, Quangxi with Zhuang people should become new state with name "Xi Yue Guo" and Guangdong with Cantonese can be same name "Nan Yue Guo".

Vietnam, state with Kinh people will be unchanged.:D

800px-Nanyue001.png

... and then, Quangxi with Zhuang people should become new state with name "Xi Yue Guo" and Guangdong with Cantonese can be same name "Nan Yue Guo".

800px-Nanyue001.png

Its not going to happen. Even after the fall of Manchu and the ROC warlord era, none of the China proper declare independence. Even provinces are fragmented politically, all wanted to see China as a unity state.

How about her now? With so many fans, she could have more influence on entertainment shows or TV shows something.

Well, I don't know. Like I know, she went off in Viet Showbiz in 2013, but still working with photoshoot project in China.

If Vietnamese conquest is over stretched to give a impression of Vietnam against Islam and genocidal, then the whole world is against Islam and genocidal.

The first paragraph in the OP explains the rationale for this thread.

The Vietnamese government and people always emphasize this (false) narrative of victimhood. Vietnam is never the aggressor in their accounts.

It's not about Vietnam v/s Muslims, but the fact that Vietnam, like all other countries, also had a history of violent conflicts and that Vietnamese shouldn't play victim of China.

I don't think anyone would see modern Vietnamese as enemies of Muslims.

It's not about Vietnam v/s Muslims, but the fact that Vietnam, like all other countries, also had a history of violent conflicts and that Vietnamese shouldn't play victim of China.

No doubt Vietnam conquest over Cham is the motiff of this thread, I am stressing that I am not comfortable with some of the tones of certain post. Using modern concepts like "genocide"...etc, to describe territorial expansion of a ancient ascending state is unsuitable.

Certain threads from Muslim countries indicates that their emotions are stirred up. That is unwise. There are too many unnecessary emotions and excessive use of certain description and some people may mistaken Vietnam as a Nazi regime.

Muslims of SA and SEA must unite to protect and provide succor to their brethren strewn all along the coastline of the Indian Ocean going into the Pacific. Pakistan, Indonesia and Malaysia should play a leading role here because they are strong. Insha Allah BD will also join their rank in the near future.

We seldom use these terms to describe Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Aurangzeb, Julius Caesar, Charlemange...etc. We refrain from using certain terms to describe an ancient fledgling nations in their territorial expansion.

so Did you see we play "victim" of China !??

LOL, look over this sub box and internet to find more info to know what's way that we dealing with China, THINK TANK.

The fact is PRC vessel cut our ship's cable in our EEZ, attacked our fishing-ship and rob fishing-men assets in our EEZ, and they just can do that with civilian ship, don't dare to attack face to face with Vietnam Marine Police or VPN.

800px-Nanyue001.png

The last time Guangdong was independent during the Southern Han 南漢, they went to war against Vietnam.

LOL, look over this sub box and internet to find more info to know what's way that we dealing with China, THINK TANK.

The fact is PRC vessel cut our ship's cable in our EEZ, attacked our fishing-ship and rob fishing-men assets in our EEZ, and they just can do that with civilian ship, don't dare to attack face to face with Vietnam Marine Police or VPN.

And Vietnam's claimed EEZ extends into the disputed Paracel and Spratly islands. As for not daring to attack face to face, why does Vietnam complain every time a live fire drill is held in Taiping island and is too afraid to confront Taiwan? And all of these accusations are claims made by Vietnam, China could also claim Vietnam is cutting their ships cables and shooting at their fishermen and show fake evidence. Vietnam keeps claiming China shoots at their fishermen, yet somehow none of the fishermen are ever killed or even wounded.

Certain threads from Muslim countries indicates that their emotions are stirred up. That is unwise.

You have been using very strong language against Muslims and Islam in this thread. Why do you want to hide the history of Vietnam?

History is what it is. If it's OK to look at one history, it's OK to look at others.

Very much so. About the 1000 year conflict with China.

The last time Guangdong was independent during the Southern Han 南漢, they went to war against Vietnam.

And Vietnam's claimed EEZ extends into the disputed Paracel and Spratly islands. As for not daring to attack face to face, why does Vietnam complain every time a live fire drill is held in Taiping island and is too afraid to confront Taiwan? And all of these accusations are claims made by Vietnam, China could also claim Vietnam is cutting their ships cables and shooting at their fishermen and show fake evidence.
LOL, kid, Show me the map with Vietnam's EEZ and show me what's wrong with it. :azn:

Our claim has difference with China greedy U-shape map. We claim over Paracel and Spartly Islands. And we have our 200nm EEZ according UNCLOS, what's wrong with it, Chinese pathetic kid !?

VN government was protest it in official, face to face with Taiwan, kid. We don't want a war with Taiwan, because your Master is our important Partner at now. PRC also action for their greedy, not good for peace. :coffee:

PRC's pirate ships never dare attack our armed ship, and VPN ships ram on them, push them out VNese water like pathetic dogs.

China could also claim Vietnam is cutting their ships cables and shooting at their fishermen and show fake evidence.

So What's China said about that event !? :whistle:

You have been using very strong language against Muslims and Islam in this thread. Why do you want to hide the history of Vietnam?

History is what it is. If it's OK to look at one history, it's OK to look at others.

Who is using strong language? Point to me which word I am using is strong. There is nothing to hide. What if I describe all conquest of Caliphate as "genocide".

Who is against Islam? Are you in your right mind? You are the type of person that make false accusation and because I am peaceful, I do not want people like you to get affected by some of the strong words here.

And history is anything write by anyone !? LOL...

What's about that "the 1000 year conflict with China" !?

Who is using strong language? Point to me which word I am using is strong. There is nothing to hide. What if I describe all conquest of Caliphate as "genocide".

Who is against Islam? Are you in your right mind?

This is your post:

The intolerance nature of Islamic civilization is quite true.

And history is anything write by anyone !? LOL...

All sides have the right to present their version of history.

What's about that "the 1000 year conflict with China" !?

Many Vietnamese claim that they have been victimized by Chinese aggression for centuries. In reality, everyone attacked everyone else, so no one has a monopoly on being victim.

Back
Top Bottom