What's new

Vietnamese conquest of Muslim/Hindu Cham and their current situation

I gave my assumption based on the claim that the high caste Hindus are dreaming over China's land.

If they don't, then good for them.
Most of the Indians even dont know that something like Xinjiang exist in China.You are an elite member so you should not believe what a random poster says.

Well not to be a jerk. But it is a fact that all nations are created through wars.
Russian nation was created through wars and unification of the Slavish tribes.
I recommend this video. Epic History to see how Russia created its nation through war.
You can find part 1,2 & 3 Epic History channel on Youtube.

And United States of America was also created through war. The colonies fought the British Empire and claimed their inpedence. This war was called the revolutionary war and created USA as we know it today.

The Islamic Caliphate was also created through wars. Prophet Muhammed fought rival Arab tribes and mass converted slaves to islam. The choice was. Convert or die so what you guys think they was gonna do? Anyway this is nice youtube video showing the expansion of the Islamic Caliphate through war and conquest. Islamic Caliphate started small and became big.

So lets talk about Vietnam and Champa. Both nations was created through wars. They fight wars against rival tribes and united the nation. The Mongols did the same. The Romans also did the same. All nations are the same. They are all created through wars and conquest.

Also I am just gonna post this. Let me tell the history of Sweden. Sweden are German pirates. We conquered the Sami people. The Sami people are the natives of Sweden, Finland and Norway. I am just stating the fact here. If the sami people wants freedom. They need to fight a war to create their own nation. Let me tell you something. My nation of Sweden has conquered Russia, Finland & Norway. Back in the days. Sweden was a superpower.

Listen why is Taliban, Al Qaida, ISIS, Al Nusra, Boko Haram and so on fighting wars?
War has only following purpose.
1. Create a new nation
2. Expand your empire
3. Dominate your opponents and force them to pay taxes. This method is called Vassal States

So now you know the goal of terrorist is to create a new nation. Taliban is in Pakistan right now. Because Taliban wants to create a new nation in Pakistan. That is why Pakistan is always at war against Taliban. To prevent Taliban from creating a new nation in pakistan.

If Champa wants freedom from Vietnam. Champa need to fight war against Vietnam. If Sami people wants freedom from Sweden, Norway and Finland. Then sami people must fight wars. Well guys. This is it. War is the only solution to create a new nation.

So lets talk China.
1. China was conquered by Mongols
2. China fights wars for freedom against Mongols
3. China was conquered by Japan
4. China fights wars against Japan

Did you see what China just did? They fought to take back their lands.
If Champa wants a Champa nation. Then the Chams must fight Vietnam to take back their lands.

Lets talk Vietnam
1. Japan Conquered Vietnam
2. Vietnam fights back against Japan
3. France conquered Vietnam
4. Vietnam fights back against France
5. USA conquers Vietnam
6. Vietnam fights back against USA

Did you see what the Vietnamese did? They fought wars to take their lands.

Lets talk Champa
1. Vietnam Conquers Champa
2. Champa does what? They do nothing. Not even fighting a war or staging a revolution.

Back
Top Bottom