What's new

Vietnamese communists call for end to communism

What is "collective farm" in Soviet Union and "Gong she ren min" or 公社人民 in China ?
What is " Kulac" in Soviet Union and "Land Lord", or 地主 in China ?

generally, China copied Soviet Stalin model, same did Vietnam in the past with some modifications.

Land Lord? :lol: This shit existed in China for thousands of years.

And where there is legal recognition of private ownership of land, there is land lord, this is not unique.

We have our own model, people can copy anything but model, if you do, you will fail. That's why there is 1978 reform. Soviet model sux.

Last edited:

And where there is legal recognition of private ownership of land, there is land lord, this is not unique.

We have our own model, people can copy anything but model, if you do, you will fail. That's why there is 1978 reform. Soviet model sux.

Your own model that killed million of Chinese. Your Mao model that killed million Khmers. Lucky enough Vietnam did not follow China' model but Soviet instead.

Read Vietnam - China relation 1978. Le Duan refused to follow Mao reform instead he chose Soviet though the pro-Chinese suggested to follow Mao.

Your own model that killed million of Chinese. Your Mao model that killed million Khmers. Lucky enough Vietnam did not follow China' model but Soviet instead.

Read Vietnam - China relation 1978. Le Duan refused to follow Mao reform instead he chose Soviet though the pro-Chinese suggested to follow Mao.

I don't care about your shit. But I am talking about post 1978.

Stalin taken Kulac to Siberia and Mao copied idea from Stalin and land reform was made in China and landlords in China shared same fate with Kulacs in Soviet union.

When you would like to say about "open policy" of Deng Xiaoping 1978, he copied idea from New Economy Policy of Lenin after civil war in Russia,
or what Japanese did in Min Ji Dynasty,

New Economic Policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China didn't found or invented nothing recently, just copy.

nah, Singaporean is just almost like the PRC today, they have been governed by a single state party until today, Oligarch system rules the modern Singapore. It just different in name only, and they keep several small party to make an impression if they are democracy country but they have made a barrier and restriction to make sure those small party can't have a voice in government.

Similar yes, Singapore is run by the Lee family. However it's almost corruption free with civil liberties. China could be more like it as corruption takes a toll and keeping in the CPC power. They have fake democracy and keep importing immigrants to keep the Lees in power on paper.

I even admire the Lee Kuan Yew model. He made a good precedent for all. If the People's Republic of China adopted a Singaporean model, then , wow. Imagine, if someone is caught chewing gum and spitting it on the street --- they'll get 10 lashes! No one will mess with China. :lol:

China needs more discipline all that can be said.

Stalin taken Kulac to Siberia and Mao copied idea from Stalin and land reform was made in China and landlords in China shared same fate with Kulacs in Soviet union.

When you would like to say about "open policy" of Deng Xiaoping 1978, he copied idea from New Economy Policy of Lenin after civil war in Russia,
or what Japanese did in Min Ji Dynasty,

New Economic Policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China didn't found or invented nothing recently, just copy.

Open and reform was the only solution at that moment, anyone would do it.

Economy is an objective thing, any country in the world did exact the same thing, but carried out by different government, whether it's communism or democracy. In the US, there is fiscal stimulus policy by increasing governmental spending and credit expansion. In every country, it's the same. Because the economy rule is the same, unless you live in primitive society.

China has innovative economy policy. China has different experimental zone, like Shenzhen, Xiamen.

Vn copied every other Asian country, you are shameless dirty copiers. You copied communism. You copied China's open and reform.

呵呵,真他么傻逼,头一次听说经济规律还能发明的。

Open and reform was the only solution at that moment, anyone would do it.

Economy is an objective thing, any country in the world did exact the same thing, but carried out by different government, whether it's communism or democracy. In the US, there is fiscal stimulus policy by increasing governmental spending and credit expansion. In every country, it's the same. Because the economy rule is the same, unless you live in primitive society.

China has innovative economy policy. China has different experimental zone, like Shenzhen, Xiamen.

Vn copied every other Asian country, you are shameless dirty copiers. You copied communism. You copied China's open and reform.

呵呵,真他么傻逼,头一次听说经济规律还能发明的。

Funny and amusing to hear a chinese accusing others of copying, when china is being accused worldwide by far, very far (and with plenty of proof) of being the ones that copy everybody else and in an incredible massive scale.

Come on Edison, I think you are smarter than that man. You are starting to talk like most other chinese members of the forum, I was expecting better from you.

Funny and amusing to hear a chinese accusing others of copying, when china is being accused worldwide by far, very far (and with plenty of proof) of being the ones that copies everybody else and in an incredible massive scale.

Come on Edison, I think you are smarter than that man. You are starting to talk like most other chinese members of the forum, I was expecting better from you.

As you can see, I tried to respect that guy, then....I failed. Yes, China copied and borrowed many things from the west, I admit we have some own problems, like the uneffective patent law, there western block is another reason. But this is not about copy technology or product, he talks about China copied economy model, does it sound ridiculous? This is the least thing can be copied. Economy path is same on this planet, the final goal of every policy carried out is basically the same, the only difference is the regime. If we totally transplanted the U.S. model to China, we will fail, the same for most countries in the world. If he insisted China copied other countries' economy model, then how about Vietnam? He really has some problem in head, he never considered his stand points, which could be used by other posters to counter his own idea. VN did more or less the same, and he accused of China, sounds like he is waiting for troll back, he really has some problem. China has a very unique system in the world, which decides we have a special way to develop, like the Shenzhen experimental zone, this is an innovative policy, like the "one country, two system", wise move. You are a reasonable poster, so I can talk to you with normal sense. If that guy behaves like 1/10 of you, I can talk reasonably with him, but I failed. Most Chinese member on the forum are patriotic, there is no different between us.

You are arrogant but stupid and funny boy, bro.

Chinese copied communism too, from Russian.

In Vietnam, land and farm ihas been given to each private peasant household from 1970 in time of Vietnam war. even thougth It was critized by idiot extrem communists.

We did it before what China did in 1978.

Don't deny that we copy Chebol model from S Korean.

Last edited:
You are arrogant but stupid and funny boy, bro.

Chinese copied communism too, from Russian.

In Vietnam, land and farm ihas been given to each private peasant household from 1970 in time of Vietnam war. We did it before what China did in 1978.

Don't deny that we copy Chebol model from S Korean.

Russia copied communism from Germany. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone in the world copied democracy from the ancient Rome. Stop chanting here, Rechoice, there is no end.

You are as stupid as ****.

As you can see, I tried to respect that guy, then....I failed. Yes, China copied and borrowed many things from the west, I admit we have some own problems, like the uneffective patent law, there western block is another reason. But this is not about copy technology or product, he talks about China copied economy model, does it sound ridiculous? This is the least thing can be copied. Economy path is same on this planet, the final goal of every policy carried out is basically the same, the only difference is the regime. If we totally transplanted the U.S. model to China, we will fail, the same for most countries in the world. If he insisted China copied other countries' economy model, then how about Vietnam? He really has some problem in head, he never considered his stand points, which could be used by other posters to counter his own idea. VN did more or less the same, and he accused of China, sounds like he is waiting for troll back, he really has some problem. China has a very unique system in the world, which decides we have a special way to develop, like the Shenzhen experimental zone, this is an innovative policy, like the "one country, two system", wise move. You are a reasonable poster, so I can talk to you with normal sense. If that guy behaves like 1/10 of you, I can talk reasonably with him, but I failed. Most Chinese member on the forum are patriotic, there is no different between us.
Most of clashes between Chinese and VNese mems on PDF happen because both side think they are patriotic, and the other side are just trolling. I came to realize that both Chinese and VNese love their own motherland, and are ready to go to extreme limitation to protect it, be it her territory, sovereinity or her image. We cannot compete things like patriotic, so it would be nice if we could cast away our nationalities and talk like civilized people of the Internet. At the very least I should ask all of you to not smearing other countries and their compatriots in your post. That way we should have less useless quarrel.

Russia copied communism from Germany. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone in the world copied democracy from the ancient Rome. Stop chanting here, Rechoice, there is no end.

You are as stupid as ****.

No, Russian copied communism from Jew people. Karl Marx is Jew in native. :enjoy:

Funny and amusing to hear a chinese accusing others of copying, when china is being accused worldwide by far, very far (and with plenty of proof) of being the ones that copy everybody else and in an incredible massive scale.

everyone started of by copying, there is no exception, but ignorant people like you'd believe those china bash propaganda```name one country started of not by copying anything well established from their time? the level of naivety and simpleton of western people really explains their $hit situation they are in```and it becomes funnier when lil viets try to imitate the funny behavior :P

No, Russian copied communism from Jew people. Karl Marx is Jew in native. :enjoy:
and whats you lot made of? Chinese leftovers or the French? or maybe the American? or maybe something 'glorious' by your vietcong 'definition'?:D

Ho Chi Minh copied Karl Marx, has Ho Chi Minh paid patent fees yet?
this guy even changed his name for god sake, he didnt want himself to be sound like a viet :P

Back
Top Bottom