What's new

Vietnamese communists call for end to communism

everyone started of by copying, there is no exception, but ignorant people like you'd believe those china bash propaganda```name one country started of not by copying anything well established from their time? the level of naivety and simpleton of western people really explains their $hit situation they are in```and it becomes funnier when lil viets try to imitate the funny behavior :P

My previous posts:

My professor (American) once said In 18th century, the England and Venice had the most complete patent law. But later on, some countries began anti-patent movement due to free trade arguments, especially the Germany, they copied many patents from England. Because they believed that the patent was too cost and clumsy, it will impede free trade. Then the US copied many patents from Germany or other European countries. So this is the history, it looks like once again. If some one can get the highest return by the lowest cost, like by copying, who would take time inventing? I am not defending our own problem, but this is true for most countries, especially in countries where the law is not complete.

QQ截图20140801213043.jpg

QQ截图20140801213358.jpg

this guy even changed his name for god sake, he didnt want himself to be sound like a viet :P
Hey don't touch him or we will consider it an offense. There is a story behind him changing his name, and it is about how he did that to honor a Chinese named Ho who helped him during his time in Hongkong.

My previous posts:

My professor (American) once said In 18th century, the England and Venice had the most complete patent law. But later on, some countries began anti-patent movement due to free trade arguments, especially the Germany, they copied many patents from England. Because they believed that the patent was too cost and clumsy, it will impede free trade. Then the US copied many patents from Germany or other European countries. So this is the history, it looks like once again. If some one can get the highest return by the lowest cost, like by copying, who would take time inventing? I am not defending our own problem, but this is true for most countries, especially in countries where the law is not complete.

View attachment 41838

View attachment 41839
Currently in the field of Artificial intelligence, there are supporters of software patent, and supporters of no software patent. This is even not related to patriot because both sides have all citizen of major researching world.

Hey don't touch him or we will consider it an offense. There is a story behind him changing his name, and it is about how he did that to honor a Chinese named Ho who helped him during his time in Hongkong.
'you'? you mean all the viets ? lol, i guess 'gamebit' and some foreign born viets wont worship him like you do

'you'? you mean all the viets ? lol, i guess 'gamebit' and some foreign born viets wont worship him like you do
They fly American flag in their avatars now, so you can just consider them American. And I don't think I worship Uncle Ho, but rather respecting him for what he did for VN. What's so good about talking bad about a deceased person? Leave him alone, will you?

and whats you lot made of? Chinese leftovers or the French? or maybe the American? or maybe something 'glorious' by your vietcong 'definition'?

we slapped on faces of aggressor invaders in our history; China, France, USA and again China, enough said.

Ho Chi Minh copied Karl Marx, has Ho Chi Minh paid patent fees yet?

He copied when he was in France, Karl Marx didn't registered his copy right patent in France, so it was free of charge.

As you can see, I tried to respect that guy, then....I failed. Yes, China copied and borrowed many things from the west, I admit we have some own problems, like the uneffective patent law, there western block is another reason. But this is not about copy technology or product, he talks about China copied economy model, does it sound ridiculous? This is the least thing can be copied. Economy path is same on this planet, the final goal of every policy carried out is basically the same, the only difference is the regime. If we totally transplanted the U.S. model to China, we will fail, the same for most countries in the world. If he insisted China copied other countries' economy model, then how about Vietnam? He really has some problem in head, he never considered his stand points, which could be used by other posters to counter his own idea. VN did more or less the same, and he accused of China, sounds like he is waiting for troll back, he really has some problem. China has a very unique system in the world, which decides we have a special way to develop, like the Shenzhen experimental zone, this is an innovative policy, like the "one country, two system", wise move. You are a reasonable poster, so I can talk to you with normal sense. If that guy behaves like 1/10 of you, I can talk reasonably with him, but I failed. Most Chinese member on the forum are patriotic, there is no different between us.

To be fair, for the most part, even when countries adopt somebody else's economic models, they still need to adapt the model to their own specific situation. China started by trying to follow the Russian model and later Mao went his own way by adapting the system to the local needs of China, at which point it became quite different. Later once China opened up to foreign investment, etc, and another major change happened. There is no doubt that China has pretty much ended up with a model that is quite "chinese" in the end and it has been able to accomplished a lot with that model.

Vietnam, I would say it has borrowed mainly from Russia and China, but it had adapted those models to their own local needs also which is what can be expected. And yes, when it comes to the structuring of the government owned enterprises, Vietnam has followed the South Korean Chabol model (but with very different results).

I'll go off topic now. Why is it that people seem to have a hard time here doing discussion without having to result to insults, calling names and labels to others, profanities, getting angry, etc, etc?

What is the point of coming to a forum if people have a closed mind and are unwilling to listen to others and at least be able to somewhat change their mind or opinions in at least some small degree? What's the point of talking to a wall?

Aren't people supposed to be coming here because they want to share something, learn something, contribute something?

Are some people here afraid of learning or discovering something that actually they don't want to accept, because it doesn't fit their views? Then what's the point of being here?

Sometimes this place looks like a whole bunch of unruly school kids in a kindergarden. I'm talking about both, chinese and vietnamese. Time to grow up guys ! There are plenty of interesting subjects about Vietnam and China to talk about, lets do discussion in a reasonable, peaceful manner please !

Well, when you go to school to learn, you are copying. Learning or copying from the one that walk before you is how humanity progress.

And for Chinese that value history/heritage, it would be wasteful not to learn from history. Therefore Chinese would instinctively search and copy from the past.

Chinese society tend to value the common more, when a person make an achievement, it is in Chinese ethical thinking that he/she should not considered that as all his/her achievement as an individual but an achievement as a member of society. Therefore it is selfish for said person to hoard his invention for exorbitant profit.

The western thinking is quite different, they tend to value innovation and individual more.

It is very hard to make a judgement to say who is right or wrong, we are just different.

And I think both can learn from each other.

Agreed.
To discuss, we must learn to accept our own weakness ( if any ), and accept other strongness ( if any ).
You could doubt anything but would agree if getting right answer.

That's good discussion.

I'll go off topic now. Why is it that people seem to have a hard time here doing discussion without having to result to insults, calling names and labels to others, profanities, getting angry, etc, etc?

What is the point of coming to a forum if people have a closed mind and are unwilling to listen to others and at least be able to somewhat change their mind or opinions in at least some small degree? What's the point of talking to a wall?

Aren't people supposed to be coming here because they want to share something, learn something, contribute something?

Are some people here afraid of learning or discovering something that actually they don't want to accept, because it doesn't fit their views? Then what's the point of being here?

Sometimes this place looks like a whole bunch of unruly school kids in a kindergarden. I'm talking about both, chinese and vietnamese. Time to grow up guys ! There are plenty of interesting subjects about Vietnam and China to talk about, lets do discussion in a reasonable, peaceful manner please !

Agreed.
To discuss, we must learn to accept our own weakness ( if any ), and accept other strongness ( if any ).
You could doubt anything but would agree if getting right answer.

That's good discussion.

Correct ! And since there is often a winner and a loser in the subjects that are being discussed, the winning side should abstain from being arrogant and demeaning to the losing side.

And if some of our chinese friends are not willing to behave according to reasonable lines of behavior, then they should abstain from coming to Vietnamese threads since they are not welcome and vice versa for vietnamese posters with similar line of conduct in Chinese threads, makes sense?

Last edited:
Correct ! And since there is often a winner and a loser in the subjects that are being discussed, the winning side should abstain from being arrogant and demeaning to the losing side.

And if some of our chinese friends are not willing to behave according to reasonable lines of behavior, then they should abstain from coming to Vietnamese threads since they are not welcome and vice versa for vietnamese posters with similar line of conduct, makes sense?
Wise words from a wise man :D

I wonder if they are going to change the national flag as well.
I hate the design of commie red and sick yellow star so much.

Read Vietnam - China relation 1978. Le Duan refused to follow Mao reform instead he chose Soviet though the pro-Chinese suggested to follow Mao.

And how's that going for you guys?

:D

Open and reform was the only solution at that moment, anyone would do it.

Economy is an objective thing, any country in the world did exact the same thing, but carried out by different government, whether it's communism or democracy. In the US, there is fiscal stimulus policy by increasing governmental spending and credit expansion. In every country, it's the same. Because the economy rule is the same, unless you live in primitive society.

China has innovative economy policy. China has different experimental zone, like Shenzhen, Xiamen.

Vn copied every other Asian country, you are shameless dirty copiers. You copied communism. You copied China's open and reform.

呵呵,真他么傻逼,头一次听说经济规律还能发明的。

They copy but it's a shit copy. That is why their gdp/capita is only $1200/year.

You're right about him (真他么傻逼)

And how's that going for you guys?

:D

They copy but it's a shit copy. That is why their gdp/capita is only $1200/year.

You're right about him (真他么傻逼)

Which source make you think Vietnam GDP per capital only 1,200 $ / year?
The same source identify how much for China ?

Back
Top Bottom