What's new

Vietnam to Get Sub Fleet in 6 Years: State Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I don't need to show him what we got, but if it comes then we serve them real good. Likewise, we did not say we can shoot down B52 but we already served them real good.[Even now, no one else does]

Nice to meeting you brother!
The only thing is very powerful in China is Propaganda only , maybe No one told Chinese here that : people like USSR-USA-VietNam started thinking about 'Star war ' during 80s when CHina was just learned the basic of Mordern-Electric Wafare .

Hope they soon will realize that even 10 years after ,J-20 still can not compare with 35 years old stealth fighter F-117 :)

Hahaha, the only thing I can see from Vietnam members here is FEAR...
Right, we are so scare of your propaganda :lol:

China jammer can jam VN's radar, Yakhont -Brahmos are No use against China's war-ship, J-20 will be better than F-22, T-50 , HQ9 is better than S-300 , Dong Feng (DF)-21D is Carrier Killers etc....v.v. but they never dare to use:lol:

We scare that Western will laught at Asian people bcz of CHina's propaganda and rant, It may also tarnish VN military reputation :lol:

Vietnamese Sub Fleet indeed is a threat to many nations in Southeast Asia not only China, the Viets just use China as an excuse for building up their Navy muscle.

Vietnam has dispute with Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Singapore both in seas and lands. In the past the Malaysia and Indonesia had struck the Vietnamese pirates in dispute waters in South China Sea. All information about these incidents are hidden by the Viet government.

Most Southeast Asian nations today have conflicts with each others, they just use China to reason for their upgrading of their military power. That's why ASEAN will never be a united organization as the Nato like many gullible Viets though!!! Vietnam in fact is a clown who running around and seeking for help, it believes with its "stinky reputation" could help people united to fight for itself profits, Vietnam. Yet if people hate communist China then they don't have any reason to love ungrateful Viet Cong!!! So VC don't be too excited!!!

It would be great if China build for Pakistan a sub fleet around 12 mini-submarines which can carry nuclear warhead missiles that can hit anywhere in India!!! China has a huge ability to do that in a short period of time, no need Pakistan pay right away China can loan you as well so India won't threaten it neighbors using its stinky flexible tongue!!!

whose flexible stinking tongue have you been smelling mate?:rofl:
or alternatively what are you on?:lol:

Hahaha, the only thing I can see from Vietnam members here is FEAR...

Yes, Vietnam is FEAR China after got balls kicked by Vietnamese and feel guilty for every Chinese ladies will not have babies with Chinese troops when they return. [if they still alive or not wounded]

That's the only thing we FEAR

Right, we are so scare of your propaganda :lol:

China jammer can jam VN's radar, Yakhont -Brahmos are No use against China's war-ship, J-20 will be better than F-22, T-50 , HQ9 is better than S-300 , Dong Feng (DF)-21D is Carrier Killers etc....v.v. but they never dare to use:lol:

We scare that Western will laught at Asian people bcz of CHina's propaganda and rant, It may also tarnish VN military reputation :lol:

vietnam's GDP is 104.6 billion (USD), GDP of Guangxi province of China is 146 billion(USD), and China 's GDP is 6.04trillion.

Talk is doing nothing, my little viet friends. Have a real life and work hard.

How about those subs, anything new? Long time no see!!! :lol:

Soon come bro, When you are pro chinese Cambodian you could see it when our navy may take friendship visit by Sihanouk win port.

Soon come bro, When you are pro chinese Cambodian you could see it when our navy may take friendship visit by Sihanouk win port.

and wee can see a big sinking of your fleet into Cambodia waters in the first history!!! :lol:

Yes I am talking about the Phu Quoc island, it is all in our cannons aiming!!!! You couldn't believe me , it has much more power than the ones in North Korea to its southern brother!!! :lol:

kilos??? :lol: not a matter to Cambodian!!! poor viets can only threaten humble people like Chinese but not us!!! :lol:

and wee can see a big sinking of your fleet into Cambodia waters in the first history!!! :lol:

Yes I am talking about the Phu Quoc island, it is all in our cannons aiming!!!! You couldn't believe me , it has much more power than the ones in North Korea to its southern brother!!! :lol:

kilos??? :lol: not a matter to Cambodian!!! poor viets can only threaten humble people like Chinese but not us!!! :lol:
Yeah, we can not threaten you Chinese-Khmer leader now, bcz most of them are in the Hell after 1979 now and we don't wanna go to Hell with them :rofl:

Kilo 636, no AIP

Heh.....

latest model, better than others fake products.
We played with Kilo 636 for over a decade. Conventional subs without AIP is simply a target for maritime patrol aircrafts. Oh right, I forgot you guys are too technologically incompetent to build anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom