What's new

Vietnam says No to low value added manufacturing

andrewjin: you are changing.
But yes, you're right : Vietnam target to build aircraft components, microprocessors ...
beside garment, footwear, agriculture products.

Undeniable, to catch up TPP benefits, many Chinese manufacturers are moving their yarns, textile production from China to Vietnam. They aren't alone, but Korea, Taiwan ...
I am not changing, just triggered by atmosphere here. Why not target people's own business? Anyway, moving to Vietnam is not because of TPP, I could only agree with half of your sentence.

TPP is a non-China trade alliance. That means China-US empire PK begins.
Vietnam should be very very careful to choose the right side.
If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.
andrewjin: you are changing.
But yes, you're right : Vietnam target to build aircraft components, microprocessors ...
beside garment, footwear, agriculture products.

Undeniable, to catch up TPP benefits, many Chinese manufacturers are moving their yarns, textile production from China to Vietnam. They aren't alone, but Korea, Taiwan ...

You rejected the true fact that TPP is going on, TPP members naturally establish a common economic community.

and the material Chinese merchandizers continue to put money to Vietnam for TPP preparation.

I myself must adjust my business plan to take advantage from TPP too. It's not the matter of friend or foe.

Vietnam in the TPP has the lowest rank I can speculate so far, as it is worth nothing, providing little value as a tool of US.
However, the one-road-one-belt program by China has a better offer to all partners.
Be a dog or be a buddy, just a simple choice for Vietnam.
You rejected the true fact that TPP is going on, TPP members naturally establish a common economic community.

and the material Chinese merchandizers continue to put money to Vietnam for TPP preparation.

I myself must adjust my business plan to take advantage from TPP too. It's not the matter of friend or foe.

Vietnam in the TPP has the lowest rank I can speculate so far, as it is worth nothing, providing little value as a tool of US.
However, the one-road-one-belt program by China has a better offer to all partners.

Did you threat others by this way?
So why Chinese companies continue to push big money to Vietnam for TPP preparation?

cannot see 'Chinese companies continue to push big money to Vietnam for TPP'.
Your Vietnamese guys know little about the TPP program. In fact, US very very regrets to let China joined WTO. I can feel American's feeling, suddenly found an elephant jumps into a swimming pool. Even president Clinton has made the most harsh conditions to limit the negative impact, he also failed to image how China quickly become the top trade player, the biggest industrial producer within less than 15 years. So there comes TPP, its only purpose and all purpose is to let China outside.
So, how a free trade treaty can just exclude half of the world ? Thus a more reasonable explanation over this program can be derived, it is actually not a free trade program, it is just a simple test to detect bottom cards of all those swung countries.
So why Chinese companies continue to push big money to Vietnam for TPP preparation?

It's very easy to answer you: economy, trade or businessmen don't have nationalism. They only consider benefits.

But extremely nationalism has a potential risk to break investment circumstance. It still depends. When two nations have serious trade competitive, nationalism helps, for example American and Japanese cars ; when two nations have few economy competitive, nationalism is weird.

your so-called silkroad is more or less a propaganda, without any benefits for vietnam.

being a partner of the US brings more advantages to us. being a tool or not. by the way, just in case you don´t know, the US wants similar scheme for western europe as well. and the germans are the forerunner, suporting the US imperialism.

you should abandon your cold war mentality. TPP is a trade pact, not a military alliance.

cannot see 'Chinese companies continue to push big money to Vietnam for TPP'.
Your Vietnamese guys know little about the TPP program. In fact, US very very regrets to let China joined WTO. I can feel American's feeling, suddenly found an elephant jumps into a swimming pool. Even president Clinton has made the most harsh conditions to limit the negative impact, he also failed to image how China quickly become the top trade player, the biggest industrial producer within less than 15 years. So there comes TPP, its only purpose and all purpose is to let China outside.
So, how a free trade treaty can just exclude half of the world ? Thus a more reasonable explanation over this program can be derived, it is actually not a free trade program, it is just a simple test to detect bottom cards of all those swung countries.
TPP has more additional restriction to WTO like intellectual properties protection. It is from American perspective an "improvement" to the "mistake" of WTO. So that other country could not emulate/copy China's success again. So it is ok to join TPP if you want to do only low value added products.

It's easy to create a theory, it's harder to put it in effective.
the chinese sell "maritime silkroad" stop in singapore as the economic big bang for the region. I guess either they suffer delusion or think all the people in the southeast asian region are dumb.

I am afraid that China is the only money holder in this world. Even US govt. should consider how it can get enough money to start the TPP, maybe, US is considering to borrow money from .... China.
I guess, the only condition that China govt. will put forward to make an assitance, is to let TPP be a sub-program of one-road-one-belt. Wow, everything get a circle!
your so-called silkroad is more or less a propaganda, without any benefits for vietnam.

being a partner of the US brings more advantages to us. being a tool or not. by the way, just in case you don´t know, the US wants similar scheme for western europe as well. and the germans are the forerunner, suporting the US imperialism.

Back
Top Bottom