What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
please don't troll.

we can target your capital without using missiles. we can just use rockets.

you understand the difference between missiles and rockets? if not, keep this in mind: a guided rocket is 3-5 times cheaper than a short range missile, this means it can be built much easier and much larger amount can be devliered to our armed forces.

Okay here's something for you; your supply lines are much weaker from mainland China through into Tibet than ours is directly at the borders. Which means we need to do little in terms of flattening your logistics lines to simply isolate your troops in Tibet compared to you having to do something in the already less prepared logistics that our soldiers are accustomed to with ease.

Face it; Beijing will never fight a war that it knows it cannot win hands down. Not then, not now and not ever. Now stop droning your CCP propaganda about Chinese invincibility and reflect on the comments you've made.

Really? I never knew Sunny Deol become a Chinese citizen. :P. Whom are you joking around with? 3,000 troops killed with zero casualties on your side. Just like you "defeated" the Soviets with their very weapons in 1969. :rofl:

dude, we have this topic discussed on the Chinese forum a few times, some Vietnamese members there with family link to their army personally confirmed it is true. they even provided the reason why it happened, they said because "they were tired".

The battle is called Battle of MaoSongLin, they sent in 6000 troops tried to capture the hill, we got the intelligence by decrypting their radio communication, those troops enjoyed our full 155/152mm coverage for the whole night. 3000 of them got killed.

you can choose to say anything stupid, but we have that on video and vietnamese all admit it.

Face it; Beijing will never fight a war that it knows it cannot win hands down. Not then, not now and not ever. Now stop droning your CCP propaganda about Chinese invincibility and reflect on the comments you've made.

Correction; No nation will ever fight a war that it knows it cannot win hands down. Unless you are the one being invaded, but that's different. No propaganda here, just reality; get a dose of it, Indian.

Okay here's something for you; your supply lines are much weaker from mainland China through into Tibet than ours is directly at the borders. Which means we need to do little in terms of flattening your logistics lines to simply isolate your troops in Tibet compared to you having to do something in the already less prepared logistics that our soldiers are accustomed to with ease.

I would like to remind you the following truth:
in the past 62 years, we had wars with US, india, Soviet Union, Vietnam, we never had any domestic target attacked.

india is not going to touch any of our domestic target, because:

1. HQ-9 will shoot down your crappy russian fighter.
2. we have made it clear that attacking any Chinese domestic target using guided weapon will see Chinese nuclear strike.

you don't bomb US/UK/FR/RU/CHN domestic targets, these 5 thugs are different. keep this in mind.

dude, we have this topic discussed on the Chinese forum a few times, some Vietnamese members there with family link to their army personally confirmed it is true. they even provided the reason why it happened, they said because "they were tired".

The battle is called Battle of MaoSongLin, they sent in 6000 troops tried to capture the hill, we got the intelligence by decrypting their radio communication, those troops enjoyed our full 155/152mm coverage for the whole night. 3000 of them got killed.

you can choose to say anything stupid, but we have that on video and vietnamese all admit it.

I am not saying that it is impossible. I am simply saying that you need to understand the reality that PLA is not as invincible as it is stated by your state-controlled media. And that reality is the reason why you don't see CCP giving marching orders to conquer every single country that it feels it can run over around itself. It is not about feeding those but simply taking the resources and leaving them for the dead.

Vietnamese were fighting with a superpower as well as you at the same time. For a country that small and with such limitations, it is a valiant effort that they don't let you get over them anytime. To put it in layman's terms, they're the unconquerable land of southeast. True that they suffered great loss of manpower and soldiers then, but they were able to punt both USA as well as China out in that timespan shows what they are really capable of.

You can choose to live in your own world of your invincibility but once Hu Jintao enters his officer after addressing your public, even he knows what the practical realities are in the region.

Correction; No nation will ever fight a war that it knows it cannot win hands down. Unless you are the one being invaded, but that's different. No propaganda here, just reality; get a dose of it, Indian.

Then understand this my dear Chinaman; you new sidekick Pakistan just tried that 5 times and failed at that as well.. They easily slip the conventions of a standard nation. :P

I would like to remind you the following truth:
in the past 62 years, we had wars with US, india, Soviet Union, Vietnam, we never had any domestic target attacked.

Sorry didn't understand what you mean domestic target. Technically even our domestic targets (if what I think and what you say match) were pretty safe in any of the wars we fought.

india is not going to touch any of our domestic target, because:

1. HQ-9 will shoot down your crappy russian fighter.

Of course we won't get anything targeting your people when your military is a problem for us. Chinese commoners are least concern for Indian military during a war.

So you're telling me that your cheap copy of deadly efficient SAMs will down Russian-made jets? Well that's what SAMs do, whether they are innovated or taken cheap copies from and renamed. Nothing new.

2. we have made it clear that attacking any Chinese domestic target using guided weapon will see Chinese nuclear strike.

you don't bomb US/UK/FR/RU/CHN domestic targets, these 5 thugs are different. keep this in mind.

No one is going to target cities in any war. Do you think we will sit quiet? This party would be overthrown in a day if it doesn't retaliate with nukes. We got a NO FIRST USE policy remember; not a NO USE policy. Jeez! You and your new servants keep forgetting that.

I am not saying that it is impossible. I am simply saying that you need to understand the reality that PLA is not as invincible as it is stated by your state-controlled media. And that reality is the reason why you don't see CCP giving marching orders to conquer every single country that it feels it can run over around itself. It is not about feeding those but simply taking the resources and leaving them for the dead.

I am telling this:
the concerned battle happened on 13/July/1984, the place is called 毛松岭. vietnamese members here on this forum who have family link with their army personally admitted it. this fact is undisputed.

Your state controlled media crap is also highly laughable. You tell me which country has better media, China or india? let me tell you this dude: your stupid media even refuse to show a real progressing China, that is the reason why most indians still believe mumbai/delhi is just 2-3 years behind Shanghai and Beijing.

This is called brainwashing

Someone talking about garbage when your own products are nothing but paper tested. :rofl:

That must be the joke of the year, China making 5-gen stealth fighter J-20 while India still struggling with LCA for the last 30 yrs and still counting:china:

No one is going to target cities in any war. Do you think we will sit quiet? This party would be overthrown in a day if it doesn't retaliate with nukes. We got a NO FIRST USE policy remember; not a NO USE policy. Jeez! You and your new servants keep forgetting that.

I didn't read the first part as I don't see any value. just answer you a damn simple point:

no one mentioned city, we have made it clear to the entire world that targetting Chinese domestic target using guided weapon will be responded with nuke.

if you can't understand the meaning of "target", find a dictionary.

That must be the joke of the year, China making 5-gen stealth fighter J-20 while India still struggling with LCA for the last 30 yrs and still counting:china:

I think your comment/comparison is also highly inappropriate -- You are basically comparing india with China, comparing their LCA with J-20. this is very offensive.

you don't compare pig with panda, you don't compare india with China. period.

Never read so much bullshit than in this thread!:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Do you know than hundreds of millions would die in such a war? and that India and China will loose all the progress they have made?

Well at least I hope that our and your politicians are not radical enough to start a nuclear war.....

let's just face it:

can any india member here tell me/show me, what kind of honest comparison your media have for mumbai/Shanghai?

any visualized comparison? like city, infrastructure, life style?
no, there won't, because such comparison will hurt your nationalism, the nationalism they want to sell you.
\

Never read so much bullshit than in this thread!:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Do you know than hundreds of millions would die in such a war? and that India and China will loose all the progress they have made?

Well at least I hope that our and your politicians are not radical enough to start a nuclear war.....

then ask your regime in delhi to stay away from our backyard.

we don't station our troops in Pakistan for a reason.
we don't deploy troops in Sri Lanka for a reason.

we are peaceful and we respected india/indians. yet, the regime in new delhi want to project its power to south China sea.

China is not Pakistan, keep that in mind

China seems has never resorted to military means according to the recent history unless being provoked in her core interests . Hence this time, China’s hawks seem definately to be on the upper hand to eventually succeed in lobbying for a Show-case Surgical Strike on India and Vietnam:devil:

China would most likely take the golden opportunity to break India into 20 pieces should strike is authorised, which will make 1962 look as pleasant as a spring picnic in the Hyde Park.:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom