What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan needs to revise its Article 9 before it can be of some military cooperation. Besides, they are too disaster-torn to do anything serious in defense. Let them first heal themselves. South Korea has the fat Northern Kims to worry about with nuclear warheads (allegedly). That leaves our hope to Southeast Asian countries who are fierce enough but simply are too small except maybe Vietnam, who is the only SEA country to have taken and thrashed PLA head on.
HUMMM but what about Indonesia and Malaysia heard they they tooo have cold relations with chinkies and they are boosting economies too.

Vietnam , Japan , South Korea , Mongolia the list goes on. :D

Add Tagikistan tooo heard IAF is opening a air base out their . It gives a very nice feeling to see our topbrass planing so much to counter China its better to be proactive rather than reactive.

guys, you need to understand Vietnamese capital is within 150km distance from the Chinese border. indian capital is within 300km distance from the border.

when things go ugly, we can use WS-2D rockets to remove these two cities from world map using dirty cheap rockets. now think it again, would you still want to have China as your enemy?

there is something I really don't understand: why you want your children to inherent a superpower enemy?
I think you need to change your name it doesn't go with your posts. And till the time China will cry for Indian land they will remain our enemy :sniper:

Add Tagikistan tooo heard IAF is opening a air base out their . It gives a very nice feeling to see our topbrass planing so much to counter China its better to be proactive rather than reactive.

i have heard talks were on for an airbase in mongolia

guys, you need to understand Vietnamese capital is within 150km distance from the Chinese border. indian capital is within 300km distance from the border.

when things go ugly, we can use WS-2D rockets to remove these two cities from world map using dirty cheap rockets. now think it again, would you still want to have China as your enemy?

there is something I really don't understand: why you want your children to inherent a superpower enemy?

Is there a problem to have China as an enemy?

When the going gets ugly, the ugly gets going?

:rofl:

But we don't find the uglys a problem to handle.

Beijing nahin bahut door either!

We have seen the paper tigers before.

You want to talk about balls? We had the balls to send your army running away crying in 1962.

You want to know who doesn't have balls? India. How many times has Mumbai been attacked now, after your Home Minister was boasting that they won't tolerate another attack?

As for the India-Pakistan border being the border with the highest risk of nuclear war in the world, that is your own fault.

Why do you think Pakistan developed Nasr for delivering tactical nuclear warheads? Why do you think they are making nukes faster than anyone else on the planet?

Who do you think those nukes are for?
So you mean to say that NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE 1962.

so you mean to say that its China and those terrorists have balls who are targeting innocent Mumbaikars rather than fighting with IA.

Pak is developing NASR and other nukes as it cannot match India in a conventional warfare.BTW it is not about Indo-pak but about Indo-sino .

Population concentration in Asia

asia.gif

images

India population is well diversified.( Northern and Easter Part of India are not concentrated too - Highly Dense population is from Nepal, Bangladesh and on West Side - Pakistan). 75% of China Population concentrated on East Side.

We are not threatening them, but it was them who started provoking us for nothing.

Look at Philippines, it is all for that fricking coming election.

Our goal is much higher, do you really think we like to waste our time with those tiny bugs?

My my ,epitome of chinese mentality.

I hope India and Vietnam will have a formal alliance against China because now China has an excuse to attack the other one after it makes its move against the first one. We can attack in South Tibet, take it over and then immediately liberate Spratly Islands from Vietnam. Or maybe instead we attack Vietnam first in the Spratly Islands, and then turn around and immediately liberate South Tibet.

It would be even better if Philippines joins this alliance too. We can finish every single one of them at the same time! It would be the perfect causus belli.

I hope India and Vietnam will have a formal alliance against China because now China has an excuse to attack the other one after it makes its move against the first one. We can attack in South Tibet, take it over and then immediately liberate Spratly Islands from Vietnam. Or maybe instead we attack Vietnam first in the Spratly Islands, and then turn around and immediately liberate South Tibet.

It would be even better if Philippines joins this alliance too. We can finish every single one of them at the same time! It would be the perfect causus belli.

enough of trollll .. effff U

No

No formal stuff.

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
Sun Tzu

I think you need to change your name it doesn't go with your posts. And till the time China will cry for Indian land they will remain our enemy :sniper:

he thinks only china has nukes .................... if india wants it can erase any city of the map of china as well we too have nukes u know and it is not just china and that is not the discussion here but it is the relation with vietnam as well and for peaceful talking about nuking india gives proper orgasm at night dude think about it u cant take down tiwan and u are talking about india first handle tiwan then think about india now he had his orgasm and snap out of it now....... and realize the reality....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom