What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is much more developed and has a larger economy than Pakistan but did that made any Pakistani to say that as we cannot compete with India we should give Kashmir to India........Never.

troll again?

Pakistan has a comparable GDP per capita. When you two fight, you two can mobilize comparable amount of troops. That is the reason why india and Pakistan are comparable. If you don't agree, let me tell you in this way:

india buys a T-90 tank from russia, Pakistan builds a MBT2000, india buys a Su-30 from russia, Pakistan builds a FC-1.

Same in this case. Its about national pride and esteem. You can reach the level of US, but will that make us give Arunachal Pradesh in a silver platter to China or make us forget and forgiver 1962............Not in a million years.

excuse me, who said india can reach the level of US? your wet dream can't be used to justify your stupidity.

So congrats on your development & your so called technological economic gap with India and I wish you well for your future but don't try to become a hegemonic neighbour and try to bully us.

india is trying to play some games in China's backyard, india asked for this.

let me remind you again: india's average national IQ is 20% lower than Chinese average, india's economy is only 1/4 of ours, your software industry generate 50% of revenue when compared to Chinese software industry, your life expectancy is 10 years less than Chiense.

we are not warmongers :P
neither we want entire destruction of our region

Mumbai attacks, Cold start, Nasr tactical warheads, Pakistan acquiring vast numbers of short-range ballistic missiles, etc.

Indians say that an attack with a Nasr tactical warhead will lead to all-out nuclear war, according to Indian nuclear doctrine.

So if you respond to another Mumbai attack with Cold Start, Pakistan will use Nasr. That will be the end.

Its just shows how twisted and bigoted your mind is that you cannot even obey the basic rules of English language. See I start the word ' English' with capital 'e'

Chinese, Russian, Pakistani, American, Iraqi, but india/indian.

so what you are going to do? cry hard? then please.

Just drop a few on Vietnam, Mongolia, India, Philipines, Australia and some to US or even Japan.... why make/keep more....

Kill all people around and live happily.

Billions of people can be wiped out.. but exports will be affected, but who cares... just kill all..

No, I like all those countries. :lol:

I actually like all the countries in the world, apart from one (yours). :P

No, I like all those countries. :lol:

I actually like all countries in the world, apart from one (yours). :P

Then bomb ur megatons..... Ask CCP to do it ... say Chinese Dragon dont like India. :lol:

Mumbai attacks, Cold start, Nasr tactical warheads, Pakistan acquiring vast numbers of short-range ballistic missiles, etc.

Indians say that an attack with a Nasr tactical warhead will lead to all-out nuclear war, according to Indian nuclear doctrine.

So if you respond to another Mumbai attack with Cold Start, Pakistan will use Nasr. That will be the end.

full out nuclear war only after use of nuclear weapon by pakistan or china so its self defence not war mongering

Chinese, Russian, Pakistani, American, Iraqi, but india/indian.

so what you are going to do? cry hard? then please.

If there is someone who needs to weep, it's obviously u in your helplessness to bring into notice your own standards. A capital "I" is certainly of little consequence in front of your sheer Intelligence.

Then bomb ur megatons..... Ask CCP to do it ... say Chinese Dragon dont like India. :lol:

Like I said, India is already easily countered by Pakistan. :D

And their rapidly increasing nuclear arsenal (fastest increasing in the world)... is pointed in only one direction.

And it was your fellow Indians who brought up nukes first, because even the Indian Armed forces know that they cannot possibly match China. Funny how you guys accuse Pakistanis of doing the same thing.

troll again?

Pakistan has a comparable GDP per capita. When you two fight, you two can mobilize comparable amount of troops. That is the reason why india and Pakistan are comparable. If you don't agree, let me tell you in this way:

india buys a T-90 tank from russia, Pakistan builds a MBT2000, india buys a Su-30 from russia, Pakistan builds a FC-1.

excuse me, who said india can reach the level of US? your wet dream can't be used to justify your stupidity.

india is trying to play some games in China's backyard, india asked for this.

let me remind you again: india's average national IQ is 20% lower than Chinese average, india's economy is only 1/4 of ours, your software industry generate 50% of revenue when compared to Chinese software industry, your life expectancy is 10 years less than Chiense.

FC-1 MBT-2000 all Chinese substandard creations for the Pakistanis to use no way in hell they are better than MKI or T-90 and if you think so other wise then please stop drinking the lead laced milk and check into a mental asylum

if PAkistan wants to nuke its own territory with NASR let them we'll just respond with strategic nukes Indian nuclear doctrine says heavy response to WMD attack irregardless of yield and whatnot

if PAkistan wants to nuke its own territory with NASR let them we'll just respond with strategic nukes Indian nuclear doctrine says heavy response to WMD attack irregardless of yield and whatnot

Then that will be the end of the subcontinent.

LOL rocket attack probably gonna expire in flight or something or go up in midair and fall down on your own territory chinese rockets unless they're fireworks :lol:

I think the Indian rockets are more qualified as the fireworks. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said, India is already easily countered by Pakistan. :D

And their rapidly increasing nuclear arsenal (fastest increasing in the world)... is pointed in only one direction.

And it was your fellow Indians who brought up nukes first, because even the Indian Armed forces know that they cannot possibly match China. Funny how you guys accuse Pakistanis of doing the same thing.

we already knew the reason of china pakistan friendship

I think the Indian rockets are more qualified as the fireworks. :D

like American Russian and even some of your own have not failed?

where were you to post this when we launched PSLV just couple of weeks ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom