What's new

‘Vietnam has emerged as a regional power in South-East Asia’: Hamid Ansari

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't need dam, we just dig and divert the water flow pure and simple. in the future, we will need more water for Inland and we will route the pure fresh for our population and you Vietnamese have to drink the sea water...and eventually Nord beautifull vietnam will be come sahara desert...

you should have conquer and annexe Kunming during period of Da-Viet (is there a strong peoriod of Vietnam in history?? :rofl:)...seem like your ancesters were like you know only how to bad mouth China but short sight and miss the strategic opportunity...it's genetic
u need more than a month to dig and divert when ur economy will collapse within 3 weeks without oil

Sorry ,we still is the winer:P

u need more than a month to dig and divert when ur economy will collapse within 3 weeks without oil

Sorry ,we still is the winer:P

Wrong again, any war start with an earlier sign of conflict and confrontation, then the preparation come accordingly, every move will have planned in advance...so time is not an issue. And there is other alternative it's that we can load with ton of sh1t into the rivers and make all your population , all your farming animals sick. and have a bad harvest season, that won't take time to get result...you can chose drink poluted water or dehydrated...your choice...you wil lose no matter what.

I am a Chinese (Singaporean) don't deny that. But more importantly I am person of logic, just as how many forum members have threatened to bomb Singapore using some 40 year old bomb I argue base because its against well logic. A if a person from US or China said they would bomb Singapore using their arsenal I got no arguments to say they couldn't, except its not logical that they would.

Hence I used the word hypothetical, hence meaning I do not believe such an event would happen, but in the hypothetical scenario i.e far fetch as it may that it does.

I never said I supported China's methods in the SCS (if you find such a post from me in this forum, post it here and I will apologies because I never did support it). The deduction I make is not emotional but purely logical if war did break out, of course it will be bad news for all ASEAN nations not just VN.

We are ASEAN after all believe it or not

I think your posts made the misunderstanding that you are cheerleader for Chinese warmongers on Forum.
Le Guang Jieo and his son is smart enough to know: what Chinese in native in Asean can do. I agree with you that future of us is ASEAN.
If ethnicity Chinese in region play his fair role here, express her trust worthy mentality to countries given their chances to alive here, when you were hunger and poor escaped from China. you can be constructive members of region.
In contrast situation, ethnicity Chinese in region is showing her betrayal mentality, become "Army number 5" to China to apply her hegemony on region, the situation of ASEAN coming worsen. I don't know what should happent here. Don't for get that anti Chinese sentiment is available in region. what happent in Indoneseia recently ?

Wrong again, any war start with an earlier sign of conflict and confrontation, then the preparation come accordingly, every move will have planned in advance...so time is not an issue. And there is other alternative it's that we can load with ton of sh1t into the rivers and make all your population , all your farming animals sick. and have a bad harvest season, that won't take time to get result...you can chose drink poluted water or dehydrated...your choice...you wil lose no matter what.
And u have No plan to dig and divert now,we can see it clearly from Google map and satellite.if u dump poison there,then u only can kill one-third of Vnese only,when the whole Chinas economy still collapse within 3weeks.

Use ur brain before arguing,dude.We still have Mekong river in the South,we won't die all before Chinas economy collapse:P

And u have No plan to dig and divert now,we can see it clearly from Google map and satellite.if u dump poison there,then u only can kill one-third of Vnese only,when the whole Chinas economy still collapse within 3weeks.

Use ur brain before arguing,dude.We still have Mekong river in the South,we won't die all before Chinas economy collapse:P

Red river is strategically on our favor...the day we decide to divert the water, you can't do a sh1t about it but cry...just to give you an idea we have build more Dams than all the world combined...so just go to pray god to save you with the rain fall...and hell no why we want to kill 1/3 of vietnameses, make them suffer is much fun than kill.

You can only dream for our economy collapse but you can't do a sh1t about it, if you think few of Vietnamese rusties boats will set blockade on our merchant ships you just invite the destruction, we can make sure all of your boats will be sunk at the shore.

so enjoy your red river when you can before it's too late :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Red river is strategically on our favor...the day we decide to divert the water, you can't do a sh1t about it but cry...just to give you an idea we have build more Dams than all the world combined...so just go to pray god to save you with the rain fall...and hell no why we want to kill 1/3 of vietnameses, make them suffer is much fun than kill.

You can only dream for our economy collapse but you can't do a sh1t about it, if you think few of Vietnamese rusties boats will set blockade on our merchant ships you just invite the destruction, we can make sure all of your boats will be sunk at the shore.

so enjoy your red river when you can before it's too late :coffee:

hehe,convince ur corrupted Govt. to follow ur stupid plan now if they have the guts,but it deems like they're too scared to do that coz they know ur idea is stupid and they don't wanna be overthrown after 3 weeks too :P

hehe,convince ur corrupted Govt. to follow ur stupid plan now if they have the guts,but it deems like they're too scared to do that coz they know ur idea is stupid and they don't wanna be overthrown after 3 weeks too :P

Why I need to convince the gorverment when Vietnam's fate is on our hand, we can play around with Red river anytime we want...LMAO :pop:

@NiceGuy: you will got banned again if you keep to stick with Chinese troll. It's not good for trolling around here with them.

Why I need to convince the gorverment when Vietnam's fate is on our hand, we can play around with Red river anytime we want...LMAO :pop:

Hehe,finally u have no more reasonable point to argue now?dont need to convince ur corrupted Govt.?ur poor life will end up at Tienanmen square again.

I don't wanna got ban bcz of a cheap troll,keep barking,l will stop here:P

@NiceGuy: you will got banned again if you keep to stick with Chinese troll. It's not good for trolling around here with them.

lol from a guy just know how to cheerleading...what else I expect?, sure you don't troll and you don't know how to troll neither...LMAO. you didn't even dare to reply about red river issue knowing that you guys got owned so just stick the head under the sand and expect to get away...:no:

Hehe,finally u have no more reasonable point to argue now?dont need to convince ur corrupted Govt.?ur poor life will end up at Tienanmen square again.

I don't wanna got ban bcz of a cheap troll,keep barking,l will stop here:P

So your logic is...if I can't convince our gorverment to divert water mean my argument fail :rofl: also if I said that Nuke is dangerous but can't convince our gorverment to have nuke test in Vietnam mean Nuke is just paper tiger as well :lol: no wonder American like to have Vietnam as Agent Orange field test...to prove something :angel:

Then I use your logic try to convince your gorverment to set blocage on chinese merchant ship or bring China collapse in 3 weeks... :lol: you can't? ?you poor life is just try to bragg about none sense without any substance, it's epic fail.

Vietnam always had important position in South East Asia, and now, She return proper road with power will be improved as day after day. :)
poor life?:rofl:
A chinese Coolie maybe no money to take a wife in china, but he can buy a Vietnamese woman.
I don't know about money or no money, but with your insult words, you china guys show your pathetic life and shameless face to everyone.
Your words said that Chinese guy are useless and have not life's ability to win over China women! you poor FA! :lol:

Vietnam is a natural partner for India more co-operation will lead to a better n prosperous future for both nations...:agree:

long live India-Vietnam friendship:cheers:

On this tiny globe a few flies dash themselves against the wall, humming without cease, sometimes shrilling, sometimes moaning。:azn:

134926r2kkkqyxkxe6qxze.jpg.thumb.jpg

135010varwkjlusaqkhu6t.jpg.thumb.jpg

Your words said that Chinese guy are useless and have not life's ability to win over China women! you poor FA! :lol:

Future challenges for China will be the gender disparity. According to the 2010 census, males account for 51.27% of China's 1.34 billion people, while females made up 48.73% of the total. The sex ratio (the number of males for each female in a population) at birth was 118.06% in 2010, higher than the 116.86% of 2000, but 0.53 points lower than the ratio of 118.59% in 2005.[4] In most western countries the sex ratio at birth is around 105 boys to 100 girls (51.22%).

But the The poorest man can buy a Vietnamese woman to To solve this problem.

Thanks for poor Vietnam.

He continue with his insult words about dignity of women (both of Vietnam and China) and morality issue, criminal actions. He was see women like goods to buy.
When he can not buy Chinese women, then he tried get Vietnamese women were kidnapping and trafficking. He even said those things.
You should ban him, Mods.
This kid went too far with his ****** mouth and mental orgasm.
Future challenges for China will be the gender disparity. According to the 2010 census, males account for 51.27% of China's 1.34 billion people, while females made up 48.73% of the total. The sex ratio (the number of males for each female in a population) at birth was 118.06% in 2010, higher than the 116.86% of 2000, but 0.53 points lower than the ratio of 118.59% in 2005.[4] In most western countries the sex ratio at birth is around 105 boys to 100 girls (51.22%).

But the The poorest man can buy a Vietnamese woman to To solve this problem.

Thanks for poor Vietnam.

So your logic is...if I can't convince our gorverment to divert water mean my argument fail :rofl: also if I said that Nuke is dangerous but can't convince our gorverment to have nuke test in Vietnam mean Nuke is just paper tiger as well :lol: no wonder American like to have Vietnam as Agent Orange field test...to prove something :angel:

Then I use your logic try to convince your gorverment to set blocage on chinese merchant ship or bring China collapse in 3 weeks... :lol: you can't? ?you poor life is just try to bragg about none sense without any substance, it's epic fail.
Do u have any problem in reading English ?? I said:
But China is not oil producer,when war happen,we will sink all Chinas oil tanker,merchan ships passing through our EEZ.Without oil in few weeks,Chinas economy will collapse.
Try to wage war first, u will see ur economy will collapse within 3 weeks:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom