What's new

‘Vietnam has emerged as a regional power in South-East Asia’: Hamid Ansari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha. Vietnam is a joke. China's economy is growing. Vietnam should just back down. Philippines is even more developed than Vietnam.

Do u have any problem in reading English ?? I said:

Try to wage war first, u will see ur economy will collapse within 3 weeks:P

Lol, in ~1988 we were first to sink your ships, we don't see our economy collapse in 3 weeks but booming for over 15 years thanks to Vietnam, when we slapped Vietnam navy, we were rewarded as most favorite nation by western with trade surplus :rofl:

Hehe,finally u have no more reasonable point to argue now?dont need to convince ur corrupted Govt to set blockage of our merchant ships.? ur poor life will end up at Red river.

I don't wanna got ban bcz of a cheap troll,keep barking,l will stop here

Hahahahaha. Vietnam is a joke. China's economy is growing. Vietnam should just back down. Philippines is even more developed than Vietnam.

China Philippines don't have history hatred and we don't need one, more Chineses like to visit Philippine more than Vietnam, don't let small dispute to stop us from progress :cheers: . As for Vietnam, it's a joke country, we hold them by the balls with Red river, they will learn to crawl to beijing begging for water.

Lol, in ~1988 we were first to sink your ships, we don't see our economy collapse in 3 weeks but booming for over 15 years thanks to Vietnam, when we slapped Vietnam navy, we were rewarded as most favorite nation by western with trade surplus :rofl:
And u saw your poor ally Pol Pot 'sunk' within 3 weeks instead:P

That time, we're busy to 'sink 'ur ally, now, that's time to Sink ur @$$ :P

Really?My opinion, Vietnam is a large area bait, ”you're a big country, your military force is strong, so, what are you waiting for?To fight and China, then, or I can get what, thank you for the Vietnamese, I'll miss you in the memory“.

He continue with his insult words about dignity of women (both of Vietnam and China) and morality issue, criminal actions. He was see women like goods to buy.
When he can not buy Chinese women, then he tried get Vietnamese women were kidnapping and trafficking. He even said those things.
You should ban him, Mods.
This kid went too far with his ****** mouth and mental orgasm.

Its only a truth ,not be dignity of women .
plz google "vietnamese brides".

http://eyedrd.org/2012/05/china-is-buying-vietnamese-brides-vietnams-mail-order-bride.html

Really?My opinion, Vietnam is a large area bait, you're a big country, your military force is strong, so, what are you waiting for?To fight and China, then, or I can get what, thank you for the Vietnamese, I'll miss you in the memory.
We've told u guys many times that we may attack Itu-aba isl in Spratly in this year. Don't sob if it really happen coz u r too weak to help TW to fight against VN :P

And u saw your poor ally Pol Pot 'sunk' within 3 weeks instead:P

That time, we're busy to 'sink 'ur ally, now, that's time to Sink ur @$$ :P

Oh my god, we got hurt...oh pity..stop pls stop hurting our ally:fie:

I don't wanna got ban bcz of a cheap troll,keep barking,l will stop here:coffee:

Really?My opinion, Vietnam is a large area bait, you're a big country, your military force is strong, so, what are you waiting for?To fight and China, then, or I can get what, thank you for the Vietnamese, I'll miss you in the memory.

forget it, he can't convince his corrupted gorverment to attack China.

The ways those you said show that, not about those poor and fool girls were feel attractive about promise life and help their family with money paid like fortune. They also lack knowledge about the road that they picked.
This also show the fact of your social decadence about morality and feelings for life. That is your pathetic face show off in here.

The ways those you said show that, not about those poor and fool girls were feel attractive about promise life and help their family with money paid like fortune. They also lack knowledge about the road that they picked.
This also show the fact of your social decadence about morality and feelings for life. That is your pathetic face show off in here.

Its only show you how poor and China is Commodity society.

I'm sorry, I apologize for some frivolous, but you know, this warmly fighting, so there are some problems in the control.In fact, some Vietnamese members say, I also do not like, nothing, it's just a forum saliva.

I think your posts made the misunderstanding that you are cheerleader for Chinese warmongers on Forum.
Le Guang Jieo and his son is smart enough to know: what Chinese in native in Asean can do. I agree with you that future of us is ASEAN.
If ethnicity Chinese in region play his fair role here, express her trust worthy mentality to countries given their chances to alive here, when you were hunger and poor escaped from China. you can be constructive members of region.
In contrast situation, ethnicity Chinese in region is showing her betrayal mentality, become "Army number 5" to China to apply her hegemony on region, the situation of ASEAN coming worsen. I don't know what should happent here. Don't for get that anti Chinese sentiment is available in region. what happent in Indoneseia recently ?

Being Chinese and having relatives in China from my grandfather’s era I am quite proud that China has managed to turn itself into one of the leading powerhouse today (when I was there in the 90’s I surely didn’t think so much change would happen)
Also its good to finally see another non-western nation grow strong enough to stick it to them, especially after westerners have dominated the world power and made so many hypocritical statements and decisions vs the poorer nations.

Chinese or not many people came to south east asia to make it good, Chinese just happen to be hard working and made it in many of those countries, I know a Chinese Indonesian family who’s family came to Indonesia with nothing, grew sweet potatoes on empty plots of land to scrape by and are now have a successful food business.

The situation that happened to Chinese in Indonesia was unfortunate but the issue politically motivated (this what explained to me by my friends in Indonesia) (Reashot can correct me if I am wrong), the rioters were allegedly instigated by people with political interest against Suharto and decided to plan the riots by instigating the poor people. Unfortunately Indonesia has a very wide income disparity due to population size and this group is easily swayed. Do not potray this as a Chinese Indonesians being uppity and hence cause the riots that is stupid thinking no offence, many Indonesian Chinese consider themselves more Indonesian than Chinese most can’t even speak Chinese. This type of mentality spells of someone who is not familiar with Indonesians or Indonesia.

How do you compare the Chinese riots vs this one then where the workers went around specifically targeting Indians?
Security Guards, Soldier Beat Workers, Start Batam Riot: Witness | The Jakarta Globe

Chinese in South Asia are here to stay, we are culturally intertwined in whatever nations we have taken our roots in.

I can tell you believe just because we’re Chinese we should not be in South East Asia, and we are to be grateful that we are because the host country permits us? If you believe that then you don’t really know South East Asia very well…

I'm sorry, I apologize for some frivolous, but you know, this warmly fighting, so there are some problems in the control.In fact, some Vietnamese members say, I also do not like, nothing, it's just a forum saliva.
I know that, nothing like a war broke out because some idiots spout out fool things with their big mouth.
Its only show you how poor and China is Commodity society.
It's show your pathetic life with feelings drying and gone to crazy for some bullshjt like kill a chinese man because he drove a Japanese car.
In Vietnam, nothing like those riot crazy actions, robbery their own people for some frivolous mental orgasm and idiot national pride .

I have read resilience of viet ppl in my childhood, since then I have great respect for vietnam, If time permits I may like to visit vietnam...

I have read resilience of viet ppl in my childhood, since then I have great respect for vietnam, If time permits I may like to visit vietnam...

We hold the same opinion on Pakistan, Bangladesh, SL and of course Maldive :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom