What's new

Vietnam External Trades surpass $405 billion in mid December

That is great. Vietnam has many smart and hungry engineers.

Vietnamese should be proud of indigenous creation instead of licking up Samsung. You should be ashamed when a boat load of horny Koreans shop for Vietnamese woman in Hanoi Kima every night.

I am sick of these dirty Korean who prey on your women.

no problem. if you dislike samsung, you can buy bphone, 100% made in Vietnam, a great phone for great people, you don´t regret it :-)

tinngan_082933_160517854_0.jpg

Vietnamese should be proud of indigenous creation instead of licking up Samsung. You should be ashamed when a boat load of horny Koreans shop for Vietnamese woman in Hanoi Kima every night.

In vietnam war, Thailand was dog of USA, today would you like to be again a dog of Chinese to troll on us here ?

The monkey said a few years ago Uncle Sam is gonna give Burke destroyers to Vietnam for FREE to counter China. So where are those Burke destroyers? :lol:

US will protect Taiwan. Taiwan is independent state in reality. Its enought to counter China. So Sun Wokong can cry day bay day.

iPhone made in Vietnam? What next, arleigh Burke destroyers and f22 made in Vietnam? Kid, you are under educated and overfed
I say bphone not iphone, here for you illiterate rat, bphone in waterproof test.

Japanese or Korean is not higher than Vietnamese. They had just used their chances better than us. In addition, they had not experienced 400 nearly continuous years of civil wars / wars against invaders like Vietnam (from 1497 when the reign of great emperor Le Thanh Tong ended).

Licking up Samsung, or any big foreign companies, is not good, but Vietnam is still poor, and we have to accept that insult for development. Even China had to accept that insult when they were poor and weak.

Japanese or Korean is not higher than Vietnamese. They had just used their chances better than us. In addition, they had not experienced 400 nearly continuous years of civil wars / wars against invaders like Vietnam (from 1497 when the reign of great emperor Le Thanh Tong ended).

Licking up Samsung, or any big foreign companies, is not good, but Vietnam is still poor, and we have to accept that insult for development. Even China had to accept that insult when they were poor and weak.

That is right. This is the right attitude.

I wish you guys all the best.

I say bphone not iphone, here for you illiterate rat, bphone in waterproof test.

You fucking idiot. I quoted you and you said iPhone. Du ma Mai

The monkey said a few years ago Uncle Sam is gonna give Burke destroyers to Vietnam for FREE to counter China. So where are those Burke destroyers? :lol:
Breaking news soon. Arleigh Burke destroyers and f35 to be made in Vietnam. Oh sorry wrong universe.

Congratulations, Vietnam.
I hope trade with Russia will rise in 2018.

\
Man, you're retarded. And **** no I m not going to educate you.
:lol:
He is not, you are retarted or rather China educated. Try implementing a sorting functionality in hardware. Its called Batcher-Banyan Network and it can do only one thing. Sort items. Now try implementing a search functionality. It will be totally different hardware. Now in software you can do both. On the same piece of hardware, which is your processor. This is why software solves more complicated problem and is higher in value chain.

Dear, software is much easier than Hardware, even simple 8051 and AVR programming is much difficult for newbies than doing programming in C# or Java..secondly, I don't know why you say that world is moving from Hardware to software, Software needs hardware to run!
Haaah? Software is easier? Really? The problem you solve in software are simply unsolvable in pure hardware. Try implementing a database entirely in hardware. There is a reason why software often outweighs the price of hardware. Because software solves the most complex problems. The value of something is not how easy or hard they appear to you. It is the problem that it solves.

\
He is not, you are retarted or rather China educated. Try implementing a sorting functionality in hardware. Its called Batcher-Banyan Network and it can do only one thing. Sort items. Now try implementing a search functionality. It will be totally different hardware. Now in software you can do both. On the same piece of hardware, which is your processor. This is why software solves more complicated problem and is higher in value chain.

Haaah? Software is easier? Really? The problem you solve in software are simply unsolvable in pure hardware. Try implementing a database entirely in hardware. There is a reason why software often outweighs the price of hardware. Because software solves the most complex problems. The value of something is not how easy or hard they appear to you. It is the problem that it solves.
and the opposite is true for hardware as well!
next you will say try implementing a GUI in hardware.....we were talking about abstract terms Hardware and Software, don't mix the two domains that are dependent on each other by your weird examples...
try any new kid to implement a simple Multiplexer in Xilinx or even make it on Proteus and then tell him to make a simple application of multiplexer in C# in an hour, you'll understand what we were talking about..a quick course of python and R will make a novice guy start working in data science but same is not true for hardware as it is not that simple.Hardware implementation and its programming is much effort taking than software, that's a fact you may agree with it or not ,its upto you! try to understand topic before quoting!

You fucking idiot. I quoted you and you said iPhone. Du ma Mai

Breaking news soon. Arleigh Burke destroyers and f35 to be made in Vietnam. Oh sorry wrong universe.
try to learn Vietnamese before starting insult, ugly chinese illitarate rat. ah a question: what will you do if your dream of a new war between Vietnam and China is not coming? committing suicide? jumping off window together with other rats as pher and terramarine?

bro we have come from a long way, traveling a century long thru a deep valley of blood and tears, such remark from Chinese here and there sounds sometimes disgusting but overall ignorable. In the 1980 we were one of poorest countries on the planet, with $100 per capita a year. Can you imagine that? In 1990 economically we played in as the same league as Burma.

If you think we place our bet on manufacturing jobs leaving China for Vietnam then you are wrong. China is big and populous but she only plays a junior role in VN’s effort of industrialization. Vietnam main export items are electronics not garments. We want to catch up with Singapore in exports in few years, and reach $1 trillion in export in 10 years. You are right we won’t achieve our goals by low skilled workers. We need to invest huge sum in education.

I haven’t said we now produce same high priced products as the Chinese. Not yet, but we want to get there with help of some friends in the region such as Korea and Japan.

Ah last, according to some estimates Vietnam GDP is $328 billions this year.

Vietnamese are an industrious people and you are united and set a good literacy rate even when you are poor and recovering from that awful conflict time.

All good work and I am impressed by what you have achieved. Keep going.

120%+ of GDP credit to private sector. Late 90s it was only 20 - 30%.

India is much more piecemeal approach given we are not very homogeneous and political attitudes vary a lot (and have a structure in govt where it can get in the way big time)....given that I am satisfied what we accomplished too more or less.....we can do much better...for example we should have been around 80% of GDP credit to private sector right now if the ramp we had continued....but we stagnated after 2008 because the govt did not keep reforms going and became vulnerable to the global crisis....and thus we stagnated at around 50% of GDP credit to private sector and thats why we still at 6 - 8% growth rather than 8 - 10% levels....its the inertia from all of that. We somewhat easily missed out on 1+ trillion nominal and about 2.5+ trillion PPP (by now accumulated) I feel.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FS.AST.PRVT.GD.ZS?locations=VN-IN

Anyway some good things are happening in the new govt now over time...I think 2020 to 2030 will be the best decade for India.

DSRHAHSUEAAQAmJ.jpg

Sorry for slight OT.

Vietnam learning from a country with HDI lower than sub-Saharan Africa and with hunger worse than North Korea and with illiteracy and filth incomparable to any developing country must be joke of the century.

No wonder, East Wind will voice any weird outlandish idea the moment his brain cells instruct him "Hey, this might be anti-China. Say it!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom