What's new

Vietnam External Trades surpass $405 billion in mid December

Whether software or hardware is more important, India is still good at none. Saying India is good at software because of instructors and IT support companies is like saying the Phillipines is a giant in maritime industry or petrochemical / oil industry because Fillipino sailors / engineers are everywhere.

Actualy indian good at bragging

@EastWind, stop your hatred. We all can do a win win situation with China and India.

If you read the OP article, the $405 billion consist of both export and import. Vn exported 205 and imported 202 for a net gain of 3.

I was replying to his post on exports hitting $1 trillion.

You mean external trade? There are only 3 countries with exports more than $1 trillion. China, US, Germany.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exports
Ok my Christmas wish gets burst, 10 years is ways too optimistic, $1 trillion combined import/export is more doable in the time frame. Amazon is about to enter Vietnam. The company will offer a platform for Vietnamese products for overseas customers, similar to the Chinese platform Alibaba.

http://m.english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/...a--amazon-to-arrive-in-vietnam.html#ui=mobile

bro we have come from a long way, traveling a century long thru a deep valley of blood and tears, such remark from Chinese here and there sounds sometimes disgusting but overall ignorable. In the 1980 we were one of poorest countries on the planet, with $100 per capita a year. Can you imagine that? In 1990 economically we played in as the same league as Burma.

No doubt. I have always admired Vietnam and the resiliency of its people. During my school days, the chapter on US-Vietnam war was my favorite. I knew it by heart.

If you think we place our bet on manufacturing jobs leaving China for Vietnam then you are wrong. China is big and populous but she only plays a junior role in VN’s effort of industrialization. Vietnam main export items are electronics not garments. We want to catch up with Singapore in exports in few years, and reach $1 trillion in export in 10 years. You are right we won’t achieve our goals by low skilled workers. We need to invest huge sum in education.

China doesn't play a junior role my friend. And Vietnam is indeed attracting, still, to a large extent what is leaving China.

Vietnam's electronics exports are in fact an example of the same thing. Vietnamese factories largely do the assembly and basic work on electronic products while almost all components are imported.
China's share in your imports is high, and the reason is that you need those intermediary Chinese products as components in your own supply chains.

This also shows in per capita GDP levels where you are around 3000 USD, whereas China is closer to 8500 USD.

I haven’t said we now produce same high priced products as the Chinese. Not yet, but we want to get there with help of some friends in the region such as Korea and Japan.

Definitely Korea and Japan can help, but you can never ignore China.

Ah last, according to some estimates Vietnam GDP is $328 billions this year.

Which estimates?

No doubt. I have always admired Vietnam and the resiliency of its people. During my school days, the chapter on US-Vietnam war was my favorite. I knew it by heart.

China doesn't play a junior role my friend. And Vietnam is indeed attracting, still, to a large extent what is leaving China.

Vietnam's electronics exports are in fact an example of the same thing. Vietnamese factories largely do the assembly and basic work on electronic products while almost all components are imported.
China's share in your imports is high, and the reason is that you need those intermediary Chinese products as components in your own supply chains.

This also shows in per capita GDP levels where you are around 3000 USD, whereas China is closer to 8500 USD.

Definitely Korea and Japan can help, but you can never ignore China.

Which estimates?
Bro Korea is Vietnam’s biggest and last hope to achieve the goal of industrialization. We won’t get a second chance in this century. Ah as for GDP, here is one, the number comes from xinhua, the official mouthpiece of great communist people’s of China.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-12/22/c_136845093.htm

Korean gangsters are worst genocidal perpetrators and rapist in Vietnam war.

Now Vietnamese are so shameless that women peddle themselves in Kim Ma near Lotte Hanoi.

Have some pride.

And Korea basically has no technology. In a few years, her jewel Samsung Mobile phone is going down the drain.

Korean gangsters are worst genocidal perpetrators and rapist in Vietnam war.

Now Vietnamese are so shameless that women peddle themselves in Kim Ma near Lotte Hanoi.

Have some pride.

And Korea basically has no technology. In a few years, her jewel Samsung Mobile phone is going down the drain.
Pls don’t talk of the past, otherwise you can add the role of Thailand in Vietnam war. I believe Thai women are more shameless ha ha but you know that for sure. Korea has no technology? Samsung is the crown Juwel but it is just one of many Korea has. The Koreans make everything better, even kimchi tastes better, although they know they ruin their stomach and teeth.

Pls don’t talk of the past, otherwise you can add the role of Thailand in Vietnam war. I believe Thai women are more shameless ha ha but you know that for sure. Korea has no technology? Samsung is the crown Juwel but it is just one of many Korea has. The Koreans make everything better, even kimchi tastes better, although they know they ruin their stomach and teeth.

Until recent years, the baseband IC of Samsung is Qualcomm Snapdragon.

While Samsung eventually produce her baseband IC, so has Huawei. And Samsung never goes anywhere without Android OS.

So Samsung mobile is a integrator and product maker, rather than a technology vanguard.

China need to close her borders with Vietnam.

Until recent years, the baseband IC of Samsung is Qualcomm Snapdragon.

While Samsung eventually produce her baseband IC, so has Huawei. And Samsung never goes anywhere without Android OS.

So Samsung mobile is a integrator and product maker, rather than a technology vanguard.
no problem. if you dislike samsung, you can buy bphone, 100% made in Vietnam, a great phone for great people, you don´t regret it :-)

tinngan_082933_160517854_0.jpg

no problem. if you dislike samsung, you can buy bphone, 100% made in Vietnam, a great phone for great people, you don´t regret it :-)

tinngan_082933_160517854_0.jpg
iPhone made in Vietnam? What next, arleigh Burke destroyers and f22 made in Vietnam? Kid, you are under educated and overfed

iPhone made in Vietnam? What next, arleigh Burke destroyers and f22 made in Vietnam? Kid, you are under educated and overfed
The monkey said a few years ago Uncle Sam is gonna give Burke destroyers to Vietnam for FREE to counter China. So where are those Burke destroyers? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom