What's new

Vietnam - Cambodia Relationship: What is your opinion?

We need less than 2 weeks to free Pnom Penh, and same time, see how we spank chinese in the north hahaha:

Caught Red-handed
Vietnamese troops watch over detained Chinese soldiers on Feb. 26, 1979. Seasoned by decades of guerrilla war and equipped with the latest Soviet technology, the Vietnamese proved too strong for China's People's Liberation Army (PLA), whose strategy still revolved around deploying "human waves" of ragtag soldiers, a tactic used nearly three decades before during the Korean War.

China-Vietnam Border War, 30 Years Later - Photo Essays - TIME
LOL looks like Viets enjoyed the 1979 slaughter. We are pleased too. 100,000 Viets slaughtered in 21 days is just the beginning. Viet villages will run red with blood again.

We need less than 2 weeks to free Pnom Penh, and same time, see how we spank chinese in the north hahaha:
chinavietnam_05.jpg

Caught Red-handed
Vietnamese troops watch over detained Chinese soldiers on Feb. 26, 1979. Seasoned by decades of guerrilla war and equipped with the latest Soviet technology, the Vietnamese proved too strong for China's People's Liberation Army (PLA), whose strategy still revolved around deploying "human waves" of ragtag soldiers, a tactic used nearly three decades before during the Korean War.

China-Vietnam Border War, 30 Years Later - Photo Essays - TIME
interesting: even outsiders think at the time the PLA consisted of ragtag soldiers. actually the author is wrong: the PLA was more a bunch of ragtags or more precise, hooligans than honorable fighting soldiers. they came with the aim, killing as many as possible of our people, destroying our infrastructures as much as possible. time may change, but I don´t think the PLA does.

interesting: even outsiders think at the time the PLA consisted of ragtag soldiers. actually the author is wrong: the PLA was more a bunch of ragtags or more precise, hooligans than honorable fighting soldiers. they came with the aim, killing as many as possible of our people, destroying our infrastructures as much as possible. time may change, but I don´t think the PLA does.
Ragtag, holigan, thief, or other evil call you like descriping us, not important, for us, these "ragtag" kill you army, destroy you cities, villiage, factory, farm in your country, don't cry all day.

The ragtag still there, watch out, if there are next time, we will do that again, you should use to this.

Ragtag, holigan, thief, or other evil call you like descriping us, not important, for us, these "ragtag" kill you army, destroy you cities, villiage, factory, farm in your country, don't cry all day.

The ragtag still there, watch out, if there are next time, we will do that again, you should use to this.
Yeah, then dont cry abt Nanjing masacre, JP is also watching u, if there are next time, they will do that again, you should get used to wt this :pop:

Yeah, then dont cry abt Nanjing masacre, JP is also watching u, if there are next time, they will do that again, you should get used to wt this :pop:
Hehe, who say we cry? you don't hear, every time, our Navy go to west Pacific, the Japan cry?
China is here, we are waiting for Japanese next invasion, here, Nuclear bomb, what do you prepare for our next invation? still women? like a man, don't hide behind the women.

And don't copy me, you vietnamese culture copy China, history recored by Chinese, PLA teach you soldier how to fight, China General teach you general how to conduct the army, and copy China economy reform, when do you can grow up even after several thousand years.

Hehe, who say we cry? you don't hear, every time, our Navy go to west Pacific, the Japan cry?
China is here, we are waiting for Japanese next invasion, here, Nuclear bomb, what do you prepare for our next invation? still women? like a man, don't hide behind the women.

And don't copy me, you vietnamese culture copy China, history recored by Chinese, PLA teach you soldier how to fight, China General teach you general how to conduct the army, and copy China economy reform, when do you can grow up even after several thousand years.
JP also is waiting for the collapse of CN economy, u can do Nothing against JP-VN-PH when your economy collapse, ppl still remember the time Deng came to Tokyo and begged for joint development in 1978 despite JP massacred CNese like mad

In 1978, CN was just an extremely poor nation wt 500 bil hungry pple quacking for food every day:pop:

JP also is waiting for the collapse of CN economy, u can do Nothing against JP-VN-PH when your economy collapse, ppl still remember the time Deng came to Tokyo and begged for joint development in 1978 despite JP massacred CNese like mad

In 1978, CN was just an extremely poor nation wt 500 bil hungry pple quacking for food every day:pop:
Hehe, many countries are waiting for the collapse of China economy, that's you can do, so, keep waiting.

JP-VN-PH? What's that? Why should we do something against JP-VN-PH? Or, you should let USA, Britain, France, any other country join, like 60 years, the United nationas Command, who is the leader? VN?

As 1978 economy reform, you say we begged, I know you like the word, whatever, no interesting in what word you used, Just like you vietnam call us Chinese holigan.

And as you logic, Japan and USA both invaded Vietnam, all killed countless Vietnamese, serious damage on Vietnam, but now, you know, I should call you beg them, or "invite" them?

This is one thousand time I heard someone said China's collapse. Never happended though. Japan+VN+PH? China's economy expanded more than 700 billion dollars in one year. Several times larger tnan VN+PH's GDP. Your help to Japan isn't so useful.

Last edited:
Hehe, many countries are waiting for the collapse of China economy, that's you can do, so, keep waiting.

JP-VN-PH? What's that? Why should we do something against JP-VN-PH? Or, you should let USA, Britain, France, any other country join, like 60 years, the United nationas Command, who is the leader? VN?

As 1978 economy reform, you say we begged, I know you like the word, whatever, no interesting in what word you used, Just like you vietnam call us Chinese holigan.

And as you logic, Japan and USA both invaded Vietnam, all killed countless Vietnamese, serious damage on Vietnam, but now, you know, I should call you beg them, or "invite" them?
This is one thousand time I heard someone said China's collapse. Never happended though. Japan+VN+PH? China's economy expanded more than 700 billion dollars in one year. Several times larger tnan VN+PH's GDP. Your help to Japan isn't so useful.
I've said already, when TPP come to reality, CN economy will collapse in 10 years after that . 10 years is short time, just like I've been in PDF for 4 years already, so, I hope u guys still have money to pay for internet service when CN economy collapse :pop:

Bad news for CN economy today:
Caixin China PMI falls to lower-than-expected 48.2, 15-month low

I've said already, when TPP come to reality, CN economy will collapse in 10 years after that . 10 years is short time, just like I've been in PDF for 4 years already, so, I hope u guys still have money to pay for internet service when CN economy collapse :pop:

When TPP becomes reality(There must be bitter and long negotiations waiting ahead), China will become the largest economy. US will beg China for business by then.

When TPP becomes reality(There must be bitter and long negotiations waiting ahead), China will become the largest economy. US will beg China for business by then.
TPP may come to reality within 2 or 3 years, USA need to take CN down now, so they wont wait for long time to end all TPP negotiation

Hard life is waiting for CNese ahead , just imagine what happen when a billion CNese lose their jobs bcz their factories cant export goods to USA-Canada-Aussie-JP-TW.........:pop:

Hehe, you know, watching many Vietnamese like you kind of talking TPP again and again is very funny thing, still that word, Keep waiting.

10 years is no long, some idiot still is idiot, just like Vietnamese, after several thousand years, still a poor country, have never be a leader, follow your new daddy, man, first don't care whether China will collapse, care how much you can get from TPP, or be just cheap supplier for USA, hehe.

Last edited:
TPP may come to reality within 2 or 3 years, USA need to take CN down now, so they wont wait for long time to end all TPP negotiation

Hard life is waiting for CNese ahead , just imagine what happen when a billion CNese lose their jobs bcz their factories cant export goods to USA-Canada-Aussie-JP-TW.........:pop:
Really? Even if TPP becomes reality tomorrow, US companies will give up China's market? You definitely have no idea how important China market is to western companies. For instance, Beoing will lose competitive advantage over Airbus. Fort Motor and GM will bankrupt for losing both market and cost advantage(These two companies were saved by China maket).

LOL at Viet self-delusion ah Q even while China drills for oil in South China Sea, declares ADIZ and arms Cambodia.

you sound like an irreformable serial rapist.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom