What's new

Video: Why You Shouldn't Blame China for Covid-19

No-one is specifically blaming China for the virus but the world needs answers on how it originated and whether China may have been negligent in allowing it to spread and not informing the world quick enough.

Basically China needs to come totally clean about it's role in the pandemic if it is to salvage it's international reputation.

That is the opinion of the video creator. Agree or disagree is the freedom of each person.

If someone hates China then they can use the covid-19 issue to insult China every day.

China doesn't care

China experienced SARS. Chinese people and medical staff are very alert to SARS alike diseases. This is the reason why China was the first country that discovered the new virus.

Who is blaming China for Chinese Virus? No one except Indians & Trump.
Right @beijingwalker ?
Did WHO call the virus China virus? that's Trump's invention and Trump is Indian's god. But he is not the god in science, even his top medical advisor refuses to follow him, but Indians follow him to the end of the world, now he is going to the end of the world.

微信图片_20210123205356.png

China should not be blamed for covid 19, swine flue, bird flue or even concentration camps of Uighur Muslim or substandard corona vaccine. China is a holy cow.

In past epidemics, the country where the virus start or originated or discovered were never blamed. But that changed with COVID.

There are reasons why blaming is bad.

Virus in animal has habitat that could lives anywhere, and they could jump to human from anywhere. It wasn't anyone fault that the virus start from their location.

We want country around the world to quickly report any virus outbreak start. This is important because only quick reporting and full information could let the world be able to come out with the solution. And prevent the virus from spreading and harm everybody.

This blame culture would prevent gov't or health authority from quick and honest reporting of the epidemic because they are afraid of being blamed.

This blame culture is therefore bad for all of us living on earth. Not only for you and me today, but for our children and our children's children.

Another useless thread by XI sponsored paid bots.

Just tired of this garbage.

PS: CMPT - dont bother to reply to me - i will just keep increasing my ignore list of CMPT monkeys.

Did WHO call the virus China virus? that's Trump's invention and Trump is Indian's god. But he is not the god in science, even his top medical advisor refuses to follow him, but Indians follow him to the end of the world, now he is going to the end of the world.
Oh!!! so this video is asking only "Indians & Trump" to stop blaming China for Chinese Virus? I heard no such thing! May be the video is in Chinese. My Chinese is not very good you see.

Whatever it is, you better get it deleted. A video which is appealing to "NOT blame a superpower for something" is actually admitting that the "superpower is getting blamed for that thing".

Get it deleted. You are the superpower. You can do it.

Oh!!! so this video is asking only "Indians & Trump" to stop blaming China for Chinese Virus? I heard no such thing! May be the video is in Chinese. My Chinese is not very good you see.

Whatever it is, you better get it deleted. A video which is appealing to "NOT blame a superpower for something" is actually admitting that the "superpower is getting blamed for that thing".

Get it deleted. You are the superpower. You can do it.
We never want to be a superpower, unless Indians, you've been a superpower since 2012. We follow WHO and scientists on Covid-19 and you follow Trump, we'll see what different result we get in the end.

We never want to be a superpower, unless Indians, you've been a superpower since 2012. We follow WHO and scientists on Covid-19 and you follow Trump, we'll see what different result we get in the end.
Of-course, you are becoming a superpower without wanting, trying, aiming. Its divinely ordained.

More than half your posts are about "China has overtaken someone in something". But, forget all that. All that is just happening by itself. No effort. No aim. No desire. Nothing.

On a serious note, forget about THAT ONE MOVIE CLIP, can you show me, lets say, three threads on this forum which says "India has overtaken such & such country on such & such parameter"?

Richard Charles Horton FRCP FMedSci is editor-in-chief of The Lancet, a United Kingdom–based medical journal.

微信图片_20200126164054.jpg

Richard Charles Horton FRCP FMedSci is editor-in-chief of The Lancet, a United Kingdom–based medical journal.

View attachment 709902
Why are you so worried and scrambling for support from any Tom Dick & Harry? It is only Indians who are blaming China for Chinese Virus. Indians dont matter right? And Trump is gone now.

Please let us know what exactly is giving you nightmares? That the Chinese Virus not being called Indian or Japanese or American Virus? Be exact please.

Back
Top Bottom