What's new

Video shows Hezbollah fighters executing wounded rebels

Its not a cult. Prophet Muhammad was a Shiite Persian. rofl

Not a cult? It seems very much like your standard cult. The leader hiding in his basement/cave for years and there parading/controlling his sheep with another cultist assistance (the Mullah show in Iran). Killing Muslims and Arabs. This will not be unanswered. Trust me. In fact it is excellent that this has come to light. I hope it spreads to every Muslim household. I will do my job to propagandize this. This will only increase the resistance and hatred for the Pagans. Win-win situation.

I will not comment on your last sentence. Stick to worshipping the Child-Murderer you have as your avatar.

I hope the another stronghold of HizbAlShaitan in Lebanon will be hit soon again.

If is proved true is condemnable - but we must remember this is war, these rebels like the TTP have committed incredible atrocities - including blowing up Muslim Shrines like Bibi Sakina's shrine, in situations like this it becomes very hard to control troops in the heat of battle.

This is Hizbollah - the finest Guerrillas in the world, who took on Israel and won. I prefer to see them - like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
who cares or not i dont know....but i really dont care..RIP to dead civilians.:coffee:

Hindu is Here and he has already mentioned both sides have lost Humanity in this battle long ago .

Yes, sadly this war took longer than what it should take due to heavy involvements on both sides. I don't think the rebels could be stopped or eliminated.

Astute Observation , But that will have to be reciprocated in Bahrain .

All sorta of criticism should be welcomed. Yes, Bahrain is no exception, but I couldn't believe that a country like Bahrain would experience stuff like bombings and burning tires on the streets.

Killing (wounded) muslims who seek freedom from a butcher. How low can the party of the devil go?

Lebanese journalist Lokman Sleem said the video further indicts Hezbollah and “confirms that the group’s intervention in Syria wasn’t in the name of Allah but in the name of Iran and its interests.”

They are executing rebels not the civilians and this is war so everything is fair in war

They are executing rebels not the civilians and this is war so everything is fair in war

There is something called Geneva convention, there is rules for war, executing prisoner of war is War Crime:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoners_of_war
Article 4 of the Third Geneva Convention protects captured military personnel, some guerrilla fighters, and certain civilians. It applies from the moment a prisoner is captured until he or she is released or repatriated. One of the main provisions of the convention makes it illegal to torture prisoners and states that a prisoner can only be required to give their name, date of birth, rank and service number (if applicable).

Let’s take a look if ISIS/Nusra/FSA abide by this convention, did they even hear of it ?
No need to post video’s.

Geneva convention applies to all sides, I do not support war crimes, no matter who is perpetrating it.

Agree, how about you take a flight to Syria and explain this convention to ISIS.

I will do it, after you go there explain Geneva Convention to Hezb and SAA.

Joking aside, people who are funding them can put pressure on them, not to commit war crimes. People should not be funding war crimes and that applies to both sides.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom