What's new

Video of Indians and Pakistani's not shooting at each other

We south Indians and North East Indians take up war with Pakistan because we Believe in Indian Nationalism we believe any attack on Northern Borders is an attack on Us killing them is like Killing Us...

and after all this killing if some Stupid North Indian Thinks that they have things in common with Pakistan then FUCCk this , This is not a our War... We contribute not only in Men but also in intellect , money and Taxes...

And those who think we South Indian are a walkover ... They should read History I belong to a tribe which Brought Colonial Dutch to its knees ...The defeat was so severe they had to pack their Bags in rest of South Asia... My tribe defeated Tipu and French Combined... Our Small tribe Defeated Lord Wellesly 3 times who went back to England and Became Duke of Wellington who Vanquished the Napoleon his defeat was so severe that this part of his defeat in Kerala is deleted from British History ... and mind you we are just 9 % of Kerala Population just over a 3 million individuals ....and we are just one tribe of South India there are 100's more such tribes... most of the leading Scientist of ISRO and DRDO are from Kerala ...

You thank god that its not Kerala which is bordering your country ... Be very Thankful ...

And Yet Kerala Was Also A Part of British India (Emphasis on British) :rofl::rofl:

And Yet Kerala Was Also A Part of British India (Emphasis on British) :rofl::rofl:

We were the only tribe that took arms against the Brits under the leadership of the Chief Minister of Kingdom of Travancore.

We were the only tribe that took arms against the Brits under the leadership of the Chief Minister of Kingdom of Travancore.

Then Sir I Think You Don't Know About Mullah Powindah And Mehsud Tribe Please Google Them

Neither Did The Mehsuds FATA Was Never Under Full Controls of British So They Made A System of Ruling Through The Local Maliks
Brit_IndianEmpireReligions3.jpg

It was also similar in other parts of the subcontinent.
But this was their map.

Every 4-6 months, a meaningless pointless article, youtube clip or some silly misguided opinion is given air time to promote the lie that Pakistanis and indians are the same or are friends. When the reality is that nothing could be further from the truth. This has been comprehensively disproved by many on PDF over a number of years. These gimmicks never ever change the ground reality or have any effect whatsoever. They are simply retarded novelties.
i do agree with you. apart from some punjabi's we Indians have nothing in common with Pakistanis.

I don't support war. I always supported peace. Look , worst enemies in history, east and west Germany, how united they are. Also few western countries don't want to see us united , They will continue selling weapons.
We both countries should take extreme measure for Peaceful environment, and encourage trade, and we should do our best for welfare of people.

i do agree with you. apart from some punjabi's we Indians have nothing in common with Pakistanis.

Bro, by that equation, "we Indians" have nothing in common from state to state across India. Punjab and Bengal got sliced. But Punjab and Bengal are both in India, and they are as similar or as different as any of us across the length and breadth of the nation. What similarity is there between a Manipuri and a Keralite? Between a Gujarati and a Kannadiga? Between a UPite and a Tamilian? Between a Maharashtrian and a Odiya?

Last edited:

So You Admit That Pakistanis And Indians Are Two Separate Nations Not One :agree::agree:

Bro, by that equation, "we Indians" have nothing in common from state to state across India. Punjab and Bengal got sliced. But Punjab and Bengal are both in India, and they are as similar or as different as any of us across the length and breadth of the nation. What similarity is there between a Manipur and a Ketalite? Between a Gujarati and a Kannadiga? Between a UPite and a Tamilian? Between a Maharashtrian and a Odiya?

Exactly What Sir Syed Ahmed Khan Said India Is Not A Country, It Is A Continent

not really

In the case of the Indian subcontinent, bounded by the youngest and highest mountains in the world, that's exactly what it is and what isolated it from the rest of Asia genetically and culturally and linguistically for millennia.

Peace can only prevail between both countries if Kashmir Issue will be resolved according to will of Kashmir People.

Back
Top Bottom