What's new

Video of Chinese forces capturing a hill top and Indian soldiers running away

LAC above is the Indian army version of LAC from this tweet

So this feature is on Chinese side of LAC (as per both Indian version of LAC and Chinese version) and the video proves Indian troops were successful in crossing into Chinese side.💪💪
They are not interested in facts it seems
So your mighty jawans cant event defend a hill from cry babies. How embarrassing.
The hill was deep inside Chinese territory, we were just playing Kabbadi.

the guy you are quoting actually said:" fake, this was an old photo from 2013, I have internal source".
later got debunked and account banned, he has at least four accounts. :cheesy:
back with another account? mr mighty lion.
And mr silent poison :lol::lol::lol:

As Ben Shaprio put it, facts don't care about your feelings :rofl:

True I even created a thread as a challenge to multiple ID rat @Rafale+Meteor+Spectra

He didn't answer. He simply ran away :lol:

True I even created a thread as a challenge to multiple ID rat @Rafale+Meteor+Spectra

He didn't answer. He simply ran away :lol:

How typical. I wonder if running away is a cultural factor.

They will claim. They are merely charging to another direction and not fleeing. :lol:

At least we beat the crap out of Colonel babu and chase u off the hill top while Indian has zero to show us. :enjoy:

I laugh at the Indian soldiers ,still smiling despite surrender. :rofl:

So Indian admit they are invaders and aggressor?

Evil aggressor deserve to be killed. Colonel Babu death is justify. He is just a born loser, a pawn used by Modi.

Chinese are excpetionally brave when they outnumber enemy 5: 1 :rofl: :laugh: .

Lol at the Bakhts in full damage control mode. If you guys had any incriminating videos why not post them here?

we did....

You're aware the entire area is under snow and sub-zero temp right now? So your video is at least 3 or 4 months old.

Indians say is FAKE. It is from an Indian training documentary

Another video of the so-called BATTLE HARDENED and EXPERIENCED Indian soldiers. lol

That's not even the most shameless version coming from the Bakht's. I've read several tweets where they claimed that the PLA were defending the hill.

Chinese coming with riot shield this time? Clearly some one is very afraid

Back
Top Bottom