What's new

Video of Chinese forces capturing a hill top and Indian soldiers running away

This footage is from Black Top and is fron September which is on Chinese side of LAC as per Indian Army's own version of LAC too.
In octover there was a footage of Indian troops taunying Chinese soldiers on this hill.

Geo location:
IMG-20201209-115657.jpg

Note: The blue circle marked as "Area of Video shoot" is reffering to the video of taunting by Indian troops from October and not the new weibo video.

The new video is on the part marked as Red circle (clearly on Chinese side of LAC) so it means Indian troops successfully intruded into Chinese side.
LAC above is the Indian army version of LAC from this tweet

So this feature is on Chinese side of LAC (as per both Indian version of LAC and Chinese version) and the video proves Indian troops were successful in crossing into Chinese side.💪💪

India is winning victories one after another.

The tea is very nice.
View attachment 694467

The stick is very nice.
View attachment 694468

Now the stone is very nice.
View attachment 694469
You guys realised something, Chinese are always innovating, first it was clubs, now shields, body armor and riot gear. Lol
LOL at fake. Hindustani curry rear is on fire.
Lolol curry bum, that's funny.
This reminds me of the last time the Indians spun their army’s quick surrender as an avalanche to hide their defeat

View attachment 694458
View attachment 694459
They were tied up man. Lolol

Doklam Then: Indian army stops Chinese construction workers for a road ~ Claim strategic victory for China stops construction of the road
Doklam Now: Chinese built a village INSIDE Bhutan, prepares military infra right under the nose of Indian military without any repercussions

Balakot: IAF bombs a seminary and misses target by 1Km
PAF: Drops bombs near Indian military Installation in broad day light after telling India to get ready for the surprise. PAF shots two Indian planes and one Indian pilot is captured alive while Indian media says all aircrafts and Pilots are accounted for ~ Indian cyber warriors still claim victory

Ladakh: China captures Indian territory, kills 21 Indian soldiers and further stops Indian patrolling from Indian territory ~ Indian still claim victory while Chinese literally sit inside Indian territory and Modi cannot even name China in all his speeches.

Is it that hard to know who is winning this? India always wins no matter what happens !

The CCP needs to keep producing such propaganda videos to bolster the insecurities of its one child population. Our morale and resovle is stronger than ever before and we are ready to defend the sovreingity of India with every weapon at our disposal. CCP soldiers can only play Kabbadi and cry.
Indian army is only good at surrendering like they have done so many times
1607500202418.jpeg

1607500243859.jpeg

1607500284393.jpeg
Indian army fighting? Don’t make me laugh

Using our official article as your propaganda tool? oh, indians, just using your tiny head and think logically, at least for once.
I am using propaganda source as a tool to undo your 50 cent propaganda.

That's called brave retreat. Veer Chakra to every indian soldier. Ran bravely.
They will claim. They are merely charging to another direction and not fleeing. :lol:
What is the Mighty Zin Ping CCPC Army doing ?

Taiwan: Conquered?
Delhi : Conquered,?

Do visit last 6 months threats.
At least we beat the crap out of Colonel babu and chase u off the hill top while Indian has zero to show us. :enjoy:
Indian army is only good at surrendering like they have done so many times

View attachment 694480Indian army fighting? Don’t make me laugh
I laugh at the Indian soldiers ,still smiling despite surrender. :rofl:
LAC above is the Indian army version of LAC from this tweet

So this feature is on Chinese side of LAC (as per both Indian version of LAC and Chinese version) and the video proves Indian troops were successful in crossing into Chinese side.💪💪
So Indian admit they are invaders and aggressor?

Evil aggressor deserve to be killed. Colonel Babu death is justify. He is just a born loser, a pawn used by Modi.

Last edited:
Where are shameful Indian sanghis hiding now???

Nothing more disgraceful than army running away from battle ground.

I honestly think that India should dismantle all armed forces now. How much more humiliation will they bring to India???? Every day is a humiliating day for India.

Back
Top Bottom