What's new

VIDEO: Imam in Chennai city brutally attacked by Hindu mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Muslims need to take up arms to defend themselves against this terrorism by hindu fascists.
yes. they looking for aid to arm them by IMF

On behalf of pdf hindus, I say: the imam's beard must have terrorised the poor, innocent, machete wielding hindu mob. Serves him right! :-)

Indian Muslims need to take up arms to defend themselves against this terrorism by hindu fascists.
And get butchered in return.

I asked the same to Indian Muslims on social media.

They are genuinely scared.

Confront these hindutva c()nts and they start riots killing indian Muslims like insects... muzafarnagar,godhra etc...

Thousands raped,killed and properties looted and burnt to ground.

STFu you delusional camel piss drinking, goat f-kking slave... keep whining about Kashmir.....as it falls on deaf ears. Nobody gives a flying f-k about terrorists....only your kind does. Muslims rape and engage in sex slavery, just ask any NON MUSLIM....no run along and play with your daddy's penis.

You MoFo go back to the slum you were born.
Your army is raping minorities on daily basis.
Your army is killing people in cold blood.
MoFo Modi killed 10'000 in one week.
You hindu public, don't even allow a minority rent a flat next door.

before i make a judgement call i would like if anyone can translate. because the guy doesn't look like an imam

You MoFo go back to the slum you were born.
Your army is raping minorities on daily basis.
Your army is killing people in cold blood.
MoFo Modi killed 10'000 in one week.
You hindu public, don't even allow a minority rent a flat next door.

Minorities in Pakistan are scared to death. and raped on a daily basis. Your army is killing innocent ppl in cold blood. Modi did what you cannot... LMAO. No problem renting to minorities. I am a minority dim wit. I have problem with terrorists....and Muslims in 99% of cases are the terrorists..

Sure but only your kind drink its piss...

Gross generalization is what you Pakistan are known for...plz stfu.

I highly doubt that but yes Nomads make full use of their animals.

Some find medicinal help in cows and some in Camels. What is such a Big deal?

Some South American cultures eat the placenta.

Some african tribes Drink poison.

Why are you so angry? Is someone pelting Stones at you

How much is the total Muslim population in India and by how much has it grown since partition?

And how much is the Hindu and Christian population in Pakistan and how much have they grown since partition?

Clearly minorities would grow and thrive in a country where they are being "persecuted", clearly they can be in the military, be presidents, scientists and the like in a country if they were relentlessly "persecuted".

It would do the $hitslingers good if they didn't just cherrypick certain events and actually looked at the mirror themselves and see how they treat their own minorities.

And get butchered in return.

I asked the same to Indian Muslims on social media.

They are genuinely scared.

Confront these hindutva c()nts and they start riots killing indian Muslims like insects... muzafarnagar,godhra etc...

Thousands raped,killed and properties looted and burnt to ground.

Many Muslims now have good paying software jobs are are moving out of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom