What's new

Muslim homes, mosques, Madrassas vandalized by mob in Pune

They didn't in 47 .. Not our problem now.
So stop shedding crocodile tears for them! Btw Pakistan was created for every Muslim in the sub-continent.

If Hindus behaved in the same manner as Indian Muslims there would be no Hindu left in Pakistan.

Sorry my bad there are no Hindus left in Pakistan :D

So stop shedding crocodile tears for them! Btw Pakistan was created for every Muslim in the sub-continent.

If Hindus behaved in the same manner as Indian Muslims there would be no Hindu left in Pakistan.

Sorry my bad there are no Hindus left in Pakistan :D

Y u so angry ? What did I say?

Kill em .. I personally don't give a shit.. Those evil muzis.. Poor indian hinduvtas.

stabilize our country from whom those TTP guys are in waziristan unlike india where naxals control 20 something percent of ur land waziristan is only 1 percent of total Pakistani land :)

Naxal have striong presence is
[quote="Windjammer, post: 5759267, member: 21078"]Even if one was to believe the Indian oriented version of genocide, then let me remind you unlike what happened in Indian Punjab and Gujarat, it was full scale war in East Pakistan and history tells us that unfortunate incidents do happen in such scenarios and as for the burden on your economy......by that virtue, Pakistan should have invaded Afghanistan back in the 80s.!![/quote]

So you don't believe it happened?

Kill em .. I personally don't give a shit.. Those evil muzis.. Poor indian hinduvtas.
Bhaijan I am no hinduvadi. RSS is a failure like BJP. RSS and other hinduvadi outfits just want BJP to win the elections. They haven't done sh*t for Hindus.

If they were successful India wouldn't be such a nasty place where things are more worse than pre-partition era. The same anti-national community is being shown a carrot instead of a stick.

what else to expect from a a country and its peoples who elected a murderer as their PM ...this is only beginning.

The problem is with these Marathis. These people are very intolerant towards everyone - biharis, muslims, south indians, etc.....

you mean hindu marathis?

the muslims in Poona are Marathi too

Earlier they used to blame south indians for their problems. Now they blame "Bhaiyas". They've always hated muslims as that entire region (Maharashtra + Gujarat) has been traditionally the epicenter of Hindutva

Gujarat has millions of patel muslims [ ethnic gujarati muslims ]

Typical job of those who want to show the ruling government in bad light.

First targeting sikhs in hyderabad after losing elections and now this.

Arab mentality is what causes this to happen. This is certainly not the Turkic Pakistani outlook. They are more liberal and mature in making statements.

Turkic Pakistani?

these Indians are day dreaming

Suckular Hindtuvas doing what they do best. What amazes me that this country of communal islamophobes still get away with a secular image. :cheesy: I have to give it to them their hindutva dominating anti-muslim media is very strong with a very robust damage control PR capability.

Shall I remind u as u guys do, this thread is not about Pakistan. So kindly dont make ur mess look nice, by pointing fingers at others.

I think both our countries have enough problems without looking at each others. Pakistan should focus on it's own problems and India's theirs.

I think both our countries have enough problems without looking at each others. Pakistan should focus on it's own problems and India's theirs.
everyone knows that is the only solution but how can we implement it?

everyone knows that is the only solution but how can we implement it?

We already have started the process by NS visiting India and after NS gifted Modi's mum a sari which Modi was very pleased about. Need to take baby steps and build up the trust, if Pakistan can close the 26/11 trial it will help heal wounds in India and India will resume full composite dialogue with Pakistan including the biggest issue of Kashmir.

I can see Modi visiting Pakistan in the future which will be a big step. People to people contact also is vital we should resume cricket games and I would like to see India play Pakistan in Pakistan!

I am pleased that Indians have elected their own demise, they can now say good bye to peace and prosperity and welcome communal violence, the same seed that their agents have been sowing in all their neighbouring countries.

Finally Indian Hindus are reclaiming their land from invading Indian Muslims. Power to you !

I am pleased that Indians have elected their own demise, they can now say good bye to peace and prosperity and welcome communal violence, the same seed that their agents have been sowing in all their neighbouring countries.

None of our business.

Back
Top Bottom