What's new

VIDEO: Imam in Chennai city brutally attacked by Hindu mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu .. I’m not interested in a hindutva clowns bs , justifying mass murder and rapes.. you rat.
Now you don't want to look at the facts , and who's justifying killing of Hindus? Muslims started almost every single riot in India , Including godhra and muzaffarnagar , its a fact u can't deny it
And once Hindus are angry you can't stop the riots ,because people have a good reason to hate
And Muslims are no angels ,every country has problems with them

Last edited:
Fake Indian....we all move out if we get the chance to make more money...dumbass

Agreed but Muslims are getting more opportunities than Hindus as Wipro is owned by a Muslim and Muslims are given reservation & preference in Software jobs in India.

Agreed but Muslims are getting more opportunities than Hindus as Wipro is owned by a Muslim and Muslims are given reservation & preference in Software jobs in India.

Do you really the BS you post? Pure analytical genius...guaranteed you must be a Pakistani

What I said is true. Are you an Indian? If yes, you should have known this.
Wipro is in china as well. And this is not true at all. Ive seen fair standards in Indian software companies. We have TCS in china big time and lots of Indians are our friends guys.

@PurpleStone you need to apply for a job in Wipro or TCS

Wipro is in china as well. And this is not true at all. Ive seen fair standards in Indian software companies. We have TCS in china big time and lots of Indians are our friends guys.

@PurpleStone you need to apply for a job in Wipro or TCS

They are professional companies but they give preference to Muslims while hiring. Also, Muslims prefer going to US & EU rather than China or Japan as they get Halal meat. This is true for some Hindus too due to standard of living conditions in the west.

You re a pakistani posting a fake ID...stop lying to yourself and spreading disinformation you bot

You do not even have the courage to display your flags but will sit on judgement on the others.

There is no disinformation here. Muslims are preferred over Hindus by Indian IT companies. That is a fact.

Poda. yaake sumne galata madtayidi. Yenu bera kelsa ilva.

You do not even have the courage to display your flags but will sit on judgement on the others.

There is no disinformation here. Muslims are preferred over Hindus by Indian IT companies. That is a fact.

Poda. yaake sumne galata madtayidi. Yenu bera kelsa ilva.

post#47 for you

So NOT true man. Cant explain any further. I'll let you live in fools world.

You do not know what you do not know as you are in China/Japan. If you lived and worked in one of these companies in India you would know.

You do not know what you do not know as you are in China/Japan. If you lived and worked in one of these companies in India you would know.

I can be in timbaktu how that matters? Im telling you again and again what you are saying is NOT true at all.

Ive seen India S/W companies have fair standards. And its culture is also corporate and professional. Its your wish if you dont want to believe me. I'll leave it up to you sir.

I can be in timbaktu how that matters? Im telling you again and again what you are saying is NOT true at all.

Ive seen India S/W companies have fair standards. And its culture is also corporate and professional. Its your wish if you dont want to believe me. I'll leave it up to you sir.

Where did I say otherwise? Yes, Indian Software companies have fair and good standards. All I am saying is that they prefer to hire Muslims over Hindus. This was a conscious decision made to alleviate the concerns expressed by UPA government headed by PM MMS a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom