What's new

VIDEO: Imam in Chennai city brutally attacked by Hindu mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And get butchered in return.

I asked the same to Indian Muslims on social media.

They are genuinely scared.

Confront these hindutva c()nts and they start riots killing indian Muslims like insects... muzafarnagar,godhra etc...

Thousands raped,killed and properties looted and burnt to ground.
You seriously have no idea about godhra? It was Muslims who started the Gujrat riots after they burned a full bogey of Hindus returning from pilgrimage, they got what they deserved in return after godhra kand
And muzaffarnagar? Bro please read about it
Muslim community has started 22 big riots in India killing and burning Hindus and they piss their pants when it's their turn

STFu you delusional camel piss drinking, goat f-kking slave... keep whining about Kashmir.....as it falls on deaf ears. Nobody gives a flying f-k about terrorists....only your kind does. Muslims rape and engage in sex slavery, just ask any NON MUSLIM....no run along and play with your daddy's penis.
@waz @Irfan Baloch @Zaki
Check the above post....

:pop:Nice thread.

Did anyone manage to know what they are saying.:coffee:

You MoFo go back to the slum you were born.
Your army is raping minorities on daily basis.
Your army is killing people in cold blood.
MoFo Modi killed 10'000 in one week.
You hindu public, don't even allow a minority rent a flat next door.
We will deal with it. None of it is your responsibility. You worry about WOT.

Confront these hindutva c()nts and they start riots killing indian Muslims like insects... muzafarnagar,godhra etc...

They need external help.

You MoFo go back to the slum you were born.
Your army is raping minorities on daily basis.
Your army is killing people in cold blood.
MoFo Modi killed 10'000 in one week.
You hindu public, don't even allow a minority rent a flat next door.
What about PA, what about PTM who blame the army for the excess

Probably deserved it....support terror or Pakistan you will get dealt with

Sure elite my ***, keep dreaming buddy. Just ask the Hindus in Pakistan...you delusional shit

STFu you delusional camel piss drinking, goat f-kking slave... keep whining about Kashmir.....as it falls on deaf ears. Nobody gives a flying f-k about terrorists....only your kind does. Muslims rape and engage in sex slavery, just ask any NON MUSLIM....no run along and play with your daddy's penis.

Holy Camel

#fukistanislovesuckingdick#

Don't give a damn...its holy for muslims....since you guys worship Arabic *** like good little slaves..

Minorities in Pakistan are scared to death. and raped on a daily basis. Your army is killing innocent ppl in cold blood. Modi did what you cannot... LMAO. No problem renting to minorities. I am a minority dim wit. I have problem with terrorists....and Muslims in 99% of cases are the terrorists..

Sure but only your kind drink its piss...

Gross generalization is what you Pakistan are known for...plz stfu.

@Horus @Zaki

India is turning violent due to Hindu polarization. That is what RSS wants to achieve too. Three enemies - Muslims (Islam), Christians (Christianity) and Communists. This is what these sons of swines are taught in their RSS Sakhas. They crave like a Jihadi for Hindutva Ummah (Akhand Bharat) devoid of Kuffar. RSS is ISIS.

You seriously have no idea about godhra? It was Muslims who started the Gujrat riots after they burned a full bogey of Hindus returning from pilgrimage, they got what they deserved in return after godhra kand
And muzaffarnagar? Bro please read about it
Muslim community has started 22 big riots in India killing and burning Hindus and they piss their pants when it's their turn
Stfu .. I’m not interested in a hindutva clowns bs , justifying mass murder and rapes.. you rat.

Pakistan should help indian Muslims from barbarism . They need separate state

Is it possible to arm Muslims,Sikhs and Dalits? Combined they have a huge population spread out across India, and the BJP's oppressive policies would help fuel such a resistance, stretching the Indian army's resources thin. How much territory can one million Indian troops patrol in such a big country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom