What's new

Muslim homes, mosques, Madrassas vandalized by mob in Pune

Coughing, uho uho, missing persons.
same missing persons we hear about in indian occupied kashmir and in chattishghar or maybe sometimes in nagaland and tamil nadu so that means ur govt is a terrorist govt ?? :undecided:

Shame on you Indians for democratically, under no force or coercion, electing fascist Hindu extremists as your leaders.

Thoo - SUPARCO spits on India's flag.

Rofl, you can spit on anything you want, that is your country. You can spit and make your city dirty, even you can spit on your own flag, we doesnt question on your mentality.

hmm good it means you and your fellows should get out of this thread ;) rather many threads

and it means he should not air facts and his own views? just because he is supposed to be bound ?
The highlighted he will understand what i ment.:D
I have seen many guys not only admins some think tanks and above,engaging in discussion and giving -ve ratings or banning them if the other guy has another view.
I am sure you too would have seen that.

Just to give you a hint,one admin posts a picture in a thread related to some one accusing ISI for its role in India,and the same admin opens a thread accusing RAW for activities in Baluchistan and what did i doo i copied the same picture added a smile and posted in the thread ,guess what i get a permanent ban from that thread.
Now hope you understand where i am comming from.
Even now when i see that admins post in any thread a smile comes on my face,thats why i said touchy,i dint use other word.
:D

same missing persons we hear about in indian occupied kashmir and in chattishghar or maybe sometimes in nagaland and tamil nadu so that means ur govt is a terrorist govt ?? :undecided:
Ok, we have a terrorist govt., btw,rofl, your exaggeration is too much. BTW, we are happy with our terrorist govt. because we elect it, anything you can do about it?

This is indeed a false news.Last violence happened 3 days ago.Law and order is now totally under control.:coffee:

Absolutely right. The name of the place is "satav plot" (Hadapsar, Pune) where actual incident happened on Monday night.

To be frank enough, situation is still tense in the Hadapsar area however, completely under control. Since the incident, there's 24X7 polic patrolling in the area and security is beefed up.

Ok, we have a terrorist govt., btw,rofl, your exaggeration is too much. BTW, we are happy with our terrorist govt. because we elect it, anything you can do about it?
jaisa log waisi govt ;) thats what i was trying to explain thanks hindu extremist elected hindu extremist as their PM ...

Gundaraaj returns..... and these gundas arent hindus i've seen sikhs too

jaisa log waisi govt ;) thats what i was trying to explain thanks hindu extremist elected hindu extremist as their PM ...

ok, we have a hindu extremist govt. and we all are hindu extremist, even jews, christians and even muslims are hindu extremist in your view, we all are hindu extremist, and why just extremist, we all are terrorist, even we liberals are terrorist.

I say why so much tension bro, you can do anything about that, please check your own flanks.

Law & Order is a state subject, not of the Central government. The state government is run by the Congress-NCP combine.

Arrrrgggghhhhhh........8 page and 116 posts on Totally FAKE NEWS!!

ok, we have a hindu extremist govt. and we all are hindu extremist, even jews, christians and even muslims are hindu extremist in your view, we all are hindu extremist, and why just extremist, we all are terrorist, even we liberals are terrorist.

I say why so much tension bro, you can do anything about that, please check your own flanks.
maybe help our muslims brothers in India by arming them against Cruel hindu terrorist govt :rofl:

Shame on you Indians for democratically, under no force or coercion, electing fascist Hindu extremists as your leaders.

Thoo - SUPARCO spits on India's flag.

And I spit on your opinion because its BS. The government has nothing to do with it. It stopped further violence and ARRESTED those fukcheads!!!

This nation is so full of religious sh*theads it just hurts... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I wished we all were atheists believing in humanity and mutual respect instead of this BS.

that is an emotional talk.

YES you have to justify the images :)

if these are from MARS ? and NOT an Indian area ? if so why dont you prove these are fake?

This is the latest news about the incident

punemirror.in/pune/crime/Police-ready-to-handle-riot-like-situation-CP/articleshow/36114949.cms

Believe it or leave it.

Back
Top Bottom